Hi I'm Nay

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
xfeety

Hi I'm Nay

Post by xfeety »

Hi There,

Nice to meet you. I'm Nay, 25 asian girl who is into boxing and dogs.
I'm new here.
So i was wondering. Im kinda new in the FootFetish scene. And I just started a OnlyFans for some pocket money. I'm a student and also a boxer in my hometown. But working and training and not earn enough money to pay my training is a sad story lol. So I though, maybe I can begin an anonymous OnlyFans so I can earn some extra money just in case.

So I think I just make a nice deal on OnlyFans.
I do thinks on Request,
so If you message me, and tell me what you want to see. I can upload it online for you.
It cost you at least 6dollars per month. Thats nothing right ?

I will be very active, at least one post everyday (maybe twice if you like, and subscribe of course :) )
I also will be online on this platform.
Post some sneak peaks so you can watch it on my OF !

I hope to see you soon
Greets ! :)
Attachments
IMG_3174.jpg

Collegetownstudios

Re: Hi I'm Nay

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Nay, you won't succeed that way. Give me an hour, and I'll tell you why.
I'm eating dinner right now.
Collegetownstudios

I am back. The reasons you won't succeed in this are:

1. You seem to not want to show your face. Customers like a face to go with their material. Too many women are out here and don't want to show their face, AND charge $20 for a picture. Fuck that shit. I don't buy from them and no one in their right minds would either.

2. You're asking what WE want to see. That's fine for US, but for you, as the person doing the work, what lots of people want to see may be VERY uncomfortable for you. You need to find what is called a "Niche". The Niche is a particular thing that you can do with ease and do well. For instance, CRAZYFORFEET is about two niches. Shoeplay and Footsie. That's it, fuck the other stuff. So, you find a niche, keep working on that niche, and create a world for your customers to enjoy.

You're doing one thing right though. You're putting yourself out there. KEEP THAT SHIT UP. THAT'S GOOD.
You'll make money with that.

But, I don't know what you look like, or anything. What about you is valuable to me, the customer? There are billions of women on the planet. There are twice as many feet. What makes you stand out from the crowd?

Last point, and most important point is this:

Don't do it for the money. You will NEVER do it well. You do it to help people who like feet to have a better day. If you do it because you get paid, it will only become a labor. Why do you box?

I can recommend LOTS of books on how to build a business, but these points I just made will get you on the track to do well in the foot fetish world. Or any world to make money.
Collegetownstudios

How do I know this? I ran a good foot website, for almost 20 years, in different iterations.

My sister has an onlyfans, and doesn't make jack shit from it. I give her this info, she doesn't follow it. Then wonders why she makes less than $50 per month.
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Women a lot of times want to leave their face out of the camera to protect their identity..listen..if you’re afraid to put yourself out there you’ll never make any real money..besides us not knowing what you look like..you could be a guy for all we know and that’s not good now is it? Lol..I remember one girl on IG swore she was a woman but we don’t know you..you could be telling us anything
xfeety

Post by xfeety »

Hi Y'all

Thank for the good advice !
I really want te learn. So I gonna take this with me :)
xfeety

Post by xfeety »

I'll update u guys when I ready for it !
Thanks,
i will consider.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Another friendly advice: read a community rules before posting.

Link removed and topic closed.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.