Shoeplay In Interrogations

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JackFrawst

Shoeplay In Interrogations

Post by JackFrawst »

I'm not sure if this belongs on this thread, but I'll bring it up anyway.

Did anyone hear of the movie "Anna"? It's a 2018 spy thriller that can be best described as "Point of No Return Meets Leverage." It centers on the titular character whom is forcibly recruited as a spy by the KGB in the waning days of The Cold War. In the middle of the film, she gets detained and questioned by the CIA. While she waits in an interview room, the head interrogator asks the guy watching her if she had been, as you can see from the screen grabs below, playing with her shoes. I'm assuming the CIA guy either has a thing for feet or figured that shoeplay might be Anna's tell, her nonverbal cue if you will. Sadly, the camera didn't cut to her feet. 🤷🏾‍♂ :bleh:

I mentioned this clip for two reasons: firstly, I had never heard anyone in a movie talk about playing with shoes like that ever; and secondly because it reminded of an incident from real life from many years back, when I was watching one of those corny Troubled Teen episodes of Maury Povich. During a hidden camera segment, after one of the troubled teens had took a lie detector test and sat back down in the green room, a production assistant, I think, whom pretended to be another teen that was about to take the test had sat down and befriended the teen. The troubled teen bragged that the test was easy to fool, playing with her shoes while telling the plant to just fidget around and slip your feet in and out our your shoes like this and you'll beat it. A long story short, the Administrator of the lie detector test had told her once the show cut back to the studio that all her fancy footwork didn't fool the machine at all. Of course, the troubled teen was found to have lied about EVERY question posed to her.

My question you the forum is if any of you guys seen or heard about shoeplay being used in a criminal interrogation by either the interviewer or interviewee either to gain an advantage or to get comfortable?
Attachments
What a weird Question...
What a weird Question...

dsch

Re: Shoeplay In Interrogations

Post by dsch »

Do you have a link to the Maury episode?