Stop complaining about the lack of candids on the net

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

BusyB32

Stop complaining about the lack of candids on the net

Post by BusyB32 »

Hey..I don’t know if anyone knows this but candid videos are uhhh kind of illegal 😂😂😂..for them to be exposed to the public this long was already a privilege..hopefully you guys downloaded some content while you had the chance like some of us did..and also..it’s time that some of you get out there and get your own “foot”age (did you like that? Lol)..nothing is better than having your own authentic collection

Mr. Mike

Re: Stop complaining about the lack of candids on the net

Post by Mr. Mike »

“Busy” you gotta stop trying to make enemies…we all know that it’s “illegal “…but you call people out on it then tell them to go shoot their own candids.

It’s more about fashion at this point then not being able to shoot candids.

I was at Nordstrom yesterday, a high end department store…I noticed 3 young girls, all under 40. 2 of them were wearing Sketchers and the other one ugly bell bottom pants and athletic tennis shoes underneath. They are no better than Sears or Target anymore. I used to work at Nordstrom and there was a dress code.
pitou

Post by pitou »

Well said !
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Man I don’t know where you live but no high end department stores here in the U.S will you see girls wearing sketchers lol..matter of fact..I don’t even know any girl that wears sketchers lol or bell bottoms..that is so late 90s..where the hell do you live man? Every single day at Nordstrom and Dillards..the perfume/make up counter girls have on skirts and tights/stockings..and yes I know it’s illegal but ppl need to stop relying on others when they’re the ones taking the risks and they need to do it for themselves
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I live in downtown Denver. Close to 2 high end malls. Niemans still gets women dressed up but most cosmetic girls at Nordstrom…not good. We shall see once the weather cools down. Heck Dillards is even worse
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

The biggest positive to there being less real candid content online is that it's now less likely random people will stumble upon it, thus allowing us to continue living in secrecy doing what we do. That comes with a cost, though. I think now people just need to focus on getting their own content and using it to get into other communities, as frustrating as that might be for some (trust me I know).

I really really wish I would've been able to see the golden age of these department stores though. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Actually In the U.S. and many other western countries, it's literally not illegal to neither take nor sell candid material. The issue of consent comes into play (in the form of a model release form) when either anyone caught on camera can be easily identified or if you're using their likeness(es) commercially — selling the candid material itself to consumers under the agreement that it's for their own personal use (such as candid shoeplay), believe it or not, does NOT fall under commercial use. Commercial use would be if these videos/pictures were being used for advertising purposes — THAT is where it becomes a matter of legality and last time I checked, no one on C4S or otherwise was using any of their videos of these women to endorse any products, goods or services. Now again, the issue of easily identifiable faces comes into play, but it's nothing to take those videos offline, blur or cut out of the facial shots completely and re-upload the video. And let's not forget that a vast amount of candids don't have ANY facial shots to begin with.

The biggest issue and sort of gray area that I see is whether the "artistic" or "street photography" angle could be used in defense of our specific type of candids. In theory, it don't see why I shouldn't. I say this because when people think of selling candid photos or videos, I'd imagine the stuff WE watch is generally not the first thing most people think of. Of course there's also those who will try to argue the legality by saying that feet candids fall under "inappropriate photography", which is also obvious bullshit because not only are these women always being filmed in what could be argued as public settings —i.e. never a bathroom stall, dressing room or otherwise somewhere there'd be a reasonable expectation of privacy, but also the fact that these are not upskirts, cleavage shots or anything invasive like that; it's literally women taking their shoes off. How obscene! It's about as inappropriate as the filming of a guy removing his hat. Sure, there's the issue of "intent to sexually arouse the viewer" or whatever the fuck, but wouldn't the burden of proof for such a claim lay on whoever made the claim? I'm not a lawyer obviously, so maybe that last bit doesn't quite like work like that.

Anyway, check my sources:

https://improvephotography.com/48423/model-release/ — An actual lawyer gives an excellent explanation here.

https://thelawtog.com/street-photograph ... -releases/

https://petapixel.com/2011/09/29/you-a ... l-release/

https://abj.artrepreneur.com/is-street- ... phy-legal/

Obviously it's a different story when we're talking about children, but aside from kids appearing in the background, has that ever really been an issue for us?

Anyway, long story short — all THIS is why I'm annoyed at Mastercard (and in turn C4S) for including candids in the line of fire. Again I'm obviously not a lawyer, but everything I've researched over time indicates that even though it would require a bit of extra work on the part of everyone in charge, we could still be enjoying candids, while methods continued to be implemented that prevented innocent people from getting hurt. I'm all for keeping innocent women, men and children safe from abuse and exploitation, I just relate hate these panic-induced knee-jerk "blanket solutions" that corporations like to pull whenever something controversial pops off.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

BusyB32 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:46 pm Hey..I don’t know if anyone knows this but candid videos are uhhh kind of illegal 😂😂😂..for them to be exposed to the public this long was already a privilege..hopefully you guys downloaded some content while you had the chance like some of us did..and also..it’s time that some of you get out there and get your own “foot”age (did you like that? Lol)..nothing is better than having your own authentic collection
You have no idea what you're talking about. Filming public candids is in fact most definitely not illegal anywhere in the United States or in most of Europe. What is illegal is selling them for profit without compensating the people who appear in them. However as the vast majority of putative candids were as fake as any WWE match, all they would have had to do is fess up to being staged. Amusingly, there are a few supposed "candid" stores left on Cips4sale, and I imagine this is exactly what they did. They probably groveled and said, "Look, look, look - this stuff is all posed, PLEASE don't delete us!!...")
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
notalwaysright10000

ShoeplayJ wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:51 am selling the candid material itself to consumers under the agreement that it's for their own personal use (such as candid shoeplay), believe it or not, does NOT fall under commercial use
I don't believe that for a second. Please directly cite any specific statute in support of this claim.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:51 am selling the candid material itself to consumers under the agreement that it's for their own personal use (such as candid shoeplay), believe it or not, does NOT fall under commercial use
Absolutely FALSE. Because if that would be the case, ALL MY COMPANY WORK would be of "not commercial use".

People buy a membership to our sites and all they can do with the content, of course, is their personal use. But we are a company, we make profit of that, and we need to follow Mastercard and Visa regulations for content, otherwise we risk not being able to process transactions.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Before I read all the comments on here I just wanna say that I LOVE a healthy discussion..you guys are making my time fly by at work lol..I’m up here on my lunch break just eating my Turkey and ham sandwich..chips and pop tarts reading away..I’m gonna respond to everyone though when I get a chance
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

So if a woman can prove that you recorded her without her consent..are you saying she doesn’t have a case? Public or not..if you record without consent that’s against the law
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

nyllover wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:51 pm
Absolutely FALSE. Because if that would be the case, ALL MY COMPANY WORK would be of "not commercial use".

People buy a membership to our sites and all they can do with the content, of course, is their personal use. But we are a company, we make profit of that, and we need to follow Mastercard and Visa regulations for content, otherwise we risk not being able to process transactions.

Looks like I got it confused. Well then I humbly stand corrected and apologize for spreading falsehoods. Wasn't my intention at all.
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

So if you go out into the public eye..record a woman at a diner somewhere of her removing her shoes..and there’s a cop there and the woman tells the cop you were recording her without her consent..do you think you’re walking out of that diner without anything happening?
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

And the woman has proof that you did it and it’s on your phone…🤔🤔
notalwaysright10000

BusyB32 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:00 pm So if a woman can prove that you recorded her without her consent..are you saying she doesn’t have a case? Public or not..if you record without consent that’s against the law
Which law(s)- specifically- do you think it would violate? Again, please cite a statute.
You have absolutely
no
idea

what you're talking about.
Sweet and to the point:
notalwaysright10000

BusyB32 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:09 pm So if you go out into the public eye..record a woman at a diner somewhere of her removing her shoes..and there’s a cop there and the woman tells the cop you were recording her without her consent..do you think you’re walking out of that diner without anything happening?
Yes.
Sweet and to the point:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Depends where you are and how much the cop wants to give you a hard time. You can of course start shouting "THERE IS NO LAW THAT TELLS ME I CAN'T DO IT"...but you sure won't spend some nice 5 minutes.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

I would paste the read on here but it only applies in Virginia and other states..it is definitely illegal to record someone without their personal consent..they can file a civil suit against you..it’s called the “wiretap” law..recording people is a slippery slope..some places it’s ok but if someone catches you and they aren’t happy about what you’re doing..best believe nothing good will come of it
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

BusyB32 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:13 am I would paste the read on here but it only applies in Virginia and other states..it is definitely illegal to record someone without their personal consent..they can file a civil suit against you..it’s called the “wiretap” law..recording people is a slippery slope..some places it’s ok but if someone catches you and they aren’t happy about what you’re doing..best believe nothing good will come of it
Dulles?