Most Unusual Location for Footjob Poll

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Most Unusual Location for Footjob Poll

Post by Baloo_135 »

Here is a fun poll. Name the most unorthodox place you received a footjob. Mine was the parking lot of a PF Changs. My then girlfriend ( Now Wife) was sliding my socks down under the table and kept touching me inappropriately before and during dinner. She had dressy grey pants and black tights under. She led me to the back seat of the car and footjobed the throbbing head of my penis. I didn't have a say in the matter. Lol

What's yours?

Vin

Re: Most Unusual Location for Footjob Poll

Post by Vin »

Mine is probably middle of a park. Thinking back I was a crazy MF that I did that. Of course I didn't whip it out and it was only through pants, but still!

I elaborate more on that experience here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21341
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Vin wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:53 pm Mine is probably middle of a park. Thinking back I was a crazy MF that I did that. Of course I didn't whip it out and it was only through pants, but still!

I elaborate more on that experience here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21341
This reminds me of a site I witness some years back at a park in San Francisco. I was actually on a 1st date myself with a lovely Baltic girl. We were walking and talking and I see a couple in their early 30s totally into each other on a bench. The girl was a cute red head and she was smiling the whole time with her man. I looked down and she her black flats were empty on the floor and both her feet were caressing her guy's khakis at the calf. I good tell the guy had a foot fetish because he was enjoying it and she did an eyebrow raise and 😉. Suddenly it went a little R rated as she swung her feet into his lap. She wasn't resting her feet nor was he rubbing... one set of toes nestled into his ball sack! Plus she was in nude nylons (Women in SF always dress classy)

Meanwhile my date is telling me about herself and I'm obviously distracted. After we walked by I turned around and the redhead was kissing and biting the lower lip of the guy. It was rather hot. I myself received no foot action that day but did receive a lovely kiss😘. We dated for a couple of months and played some footsies here and there
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Not a 100% foot job but more of a tease..about 17 years ago I remember being at a party..it was a group of us city kids going to see the suburban girls..everyone knows them lil valley girls like inner city kids smh lol..anyway the friend that drove us up there came back the next day to get me cause I stayed the night there..he walks in and I’m in bed with these two girls (we were awake and in our under clothes just chatting and hanging out..we had all passed out from being so intoxicated and high)..he sees the one red head that he had a crush on massaging my dick with her foot asking me “do you want both us or should I tell Alicia to go home”..this dudes shaking his keys like an impatient father saying cmon man!! Let’s go!! Oh he was pissed..he didn’t say shit to me all the way back to our side of town..I tried to talk and he was like shut up man lmaoooo..matter of fact I’m bout to text and him and be like aye bruh member that one party where you had to come get me 😂😂😂
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

BusyB32 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:57 pm Not a 100% foot job but more of a tease..about 17 years ago I remember being at a party..it was a group of us city kids going to see the suburban girls..everyone knows them lil valley girls like inner city kids smh lol..anyway the friend that drove us up there came back the next day to get me cause I stayed the night there..he walks in and I’m in bed with these two girls (we were awake and in our under clothes just chatting and hanging out..we had all passed out from being so intoxicated and high)..he sees the one red head that he had a crush on massaging my dick with her foot asking me “do you want both us or should I tell Alicia to go home”..this dudes shaking his keys like an impatient father saying cmon man!! Let’s go!! Oh he was pissed..he didn’t say shit to me all the way back to our side of town..I tried to talk and he was like shut up man lmaoooo..matter of fact I’m bout to text and him and be like aye bruh member that one party where you had to come get me 😂😂😂

Cock block! A true friend woulda let you stay! How unfortunate man
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Shooot..that wasn’t the only time that happened lol..a few years later I was over this girl’s house and she and her sister invited me and my other friend over..long story short..I drank about 3 40s and smoked a blunt of hydro weed..ol girl man was in jail and she wanted to do something..she was on top of me for about 5 mins and here come this dude opening the door saying “Ayo it’s my bday..how you gettin pussy on my day muthafucka”..she gets off me and says this isn’t right..she changes her mind and I go out to the couch with this moron with a pillow on my lap..I’m like I should make your bitch ass walk home smh
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

BusyB32 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:23 pm Shooot..that wasn’t the only time that happened lol..a few years later I was over this girl’s house and she and her sister invited me and my other friend over..long story short..I drank about 3 40s and smoked a blunt of hydro weed..ol girl man was in jail and she wanted to do something..she was on top of me for about 5 mins and here come this dude opening the door saying “Ayo it’s my bday..how you gettin pussy on my day muthafucka”..she gets off me and says this isn’t right..she changes her mind and I go out to the couch with this moron with a pillow on my lap..I’m like I should make your bitch ass walk home smh
Damn!!! I posted a story a while back of when the girl in my college anatomy class started playing footsie with me in the computer lab. Very unexpected since we never spoke and she was super hawt. Right when her foot rested on my knee my friend found me and needed a ride to work since he had car trouble. He didn't intentionally cock block but regardless I had to end the game. What are the odds
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Baloo_135 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:30 pm
BusyB32 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:23 pm Shooot..that wasn’t the only time that happened lol..a few years later I was over this girl’s house and she and her sister invited me and my other friend over..long story short..I drank about 3 40s and smoked a blunt of hydro weed..ol girl man was in jail and she wanted to do something..she was on top of me for about 5 mins and here come this dude opening the door saying “Ayo it’s my bday..how you gettin pussy on my day muthafucka”..she gets off me and says this isn’t right..she changes her mind and I go out to the couch with this moron with a pillow on my lap..I’m like I should make your bitch ass walk home smh
Damn!!! I posted a story a while back of when the girl in my college anatomy class started playing footsie with me in the computer lab. Very unexpected since we never spoke and she was super hawt. Right when her foot rested on my knee my friend found me and needed a ride to work since he had car trouble. He didn't intentionally cock block but regardless I had to end the game. What are the odds
Lol