A woman with a foot fetish

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Sophie_Larkins

A woman with a foot fetish

Post by Sophie_Larkins »

Hi not sure if this is the best place to go to lmao but I’m 21F and ever since I was maybe 12-14(?) I’ve been attracted to girls feet and even my own :3 I’m not gay or even bi (least I don’t think so) so why is this happening?? I know this isn’t the best place to say this but I’d rather not have a foot fetish ( :sorry: ) especially not for the same gender.

Baloo_135

Re: A woman with a foot fetish

Post by Baloo_135 »

Sophie_Larkins wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:12 pm Hi not sure if this is the best place to go to lmao but I’m 21F and ever since I was maybe 12-14(?) I’ve been attracted to girls feet and even my own :3 I’m not gay or even bi (least I don’t think so) so why is this happening?? I know this isn’t the best place to say this but I’d rather not have a foot fetish ( :sorry: ) especially not for the same gender.
Welcome Sophie. The foot fetish is indeed a great mystery. I personally tried to hide it most of my life but finally gave in and shared with women. Most didn't think it was a big deal and were more than happy to indulge in my fetish.

Women's feet are alluring. And I've personally seen straight women show attention and compliment another woman's feet. I cannot speak to whether or not it means you are gay or bi but I wouldn't be ashamed of it liking women's feet. Super common now a days.

Cool thing about this forum is that we've all been at that point of figuring out how to manage the fetish. You'll even find stories here on how it started. Sometimes it's nice just to get it off your chest and share... judgement free. : )
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Sophie_Larkins wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:12 pm Hi not sure if this is the best place to go to lmao but I’m 21F and ever since I was maybe 12-14(?) I’ve been attracted to girls feet and even my own :3 I’m not gay or even bi (least I don’t think so) so why is this happening?? I know this isn’t the best place to say this but I’d rather not have a foot fetish ( :sorry: ) especially not for the same gender.
I'll openly admit, it would be easier not to have a foot fetish. It's an interest that isn't particularly respected, and it can lump you in with the worst of assumptions at times. There are few faster paths to weird stares and awkward comments.

But to a great extent, we can't truly control what intrigues and interests us.

Welcome, and if there's any way in which we can help you make sense of it, never hesitate to ask.
Sophie_Larkins

Post by Sophie_Larkins »

Update: nvm I think I’m just bi
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Sophie_Larkins wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:52 pm Update: nvm I think I’m just bi
Right on. Have you experienced another woman's feet before or are you mostly curious about it?
Sophie_Larkins

Post by Sophie_Larkins »

Baloo_135 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:28 pm
Right on. Have you experienced another woman's feet before or are you mostly curious about it?
Oh no way I’m way too nervous
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Sophie_Larkins wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:26 pm
Baloo_135 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:28 pm
Oh no way I’m way too nervous
Well now is the best time to be alive. These types of curiosities are out in the open and people are way more cool with it. Glad I found this site as a young man. Made me realize more people are just like me and not to be ashamed
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Beyond feet, though, do you feel a strong pull to other women? I've always been intrigued by the angle that sexuality for women is more of a spectrum, less of a binary...though at the same time, I've seen plenty of evidence to the contrary.
Sophie_Larkins

Post by Sophie_Larkins »

paradigm88 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:58 am
Beyond feet, though, do you feel a strong pull to other women? I've always been intrigued by the angle that sexuality for women is more of a spectrum, less of a binary...though at the same time, I've seen plenty of evidence to the contrary.
About the same as men, so sometimes hell yeah and sometimes not at all. I don’t have a super strong magnet for feet either tbh just a pretty light fetish I think
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Sophie_Larkins wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:58 am About the same as men, so sometimes hell yeah and sometimes not at all. I don’t have a super strong magnet for feet either tbh just a pretty light fetish I think
That's understandable. There's a lot to the foot fetish that I don't find alluring that others do. We all sort of pick and choose, though there isn't a lot of picking going around at first.

Not super strong, but if the pull is there...it could always be nurtured, if you wanted to.
Mountie

Post by Mountie »

My wife has a foot fetish she likes both male and female feet that are well groomed. She actually loves giving me a pedicure and having me rub her pussy with my toes!!
wdipper

Post by wdipper »

I got had always the sensation which many women love to observe others women while doing shoeplay. Am I mistake?
christo

Post by christo »

Baloo_135 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:18 pm
The foot fetish is indeed a great mystery.
New case studies are starting to show that the wiring in the brain are crisscrossed when it comes to foot fetishism. It's now beleived that the neuron pathways that connect a person's interest in the genitals is mixed up to liking feet instead. I would assume this might also explain other fetishism.
Older studies believe fetishism is a learned behavior from early childhood development. Personally I can remember liking feet from a very early age, as early as 5.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!