The airport continues to be the gift that keeps on giving

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

BusyB32

The airport continues to be the gift that keeps on giving

Post by BusyB32 »

When it comes to FAs..I have a special section in my files for them..it used to be hard when I first started working the airport but overtime I started to learn the patterns and now I’m like a phantom in that bitch..it all started when I met this FA online..she had a layover here and I was going to meet her at the airport..I highly stressed for her NOT TO CHANGE!! STAY IN YOUR UNIFORM lol..her flight got delayed like 3 times..I was sooo mad that day..anyway we ended up not meeting but then I thought hey..why don’t I just take down one of these other girls that’s hanging around here..so I began to use the airport as a workout..I would go up there and walk..nobody bothered me (it’s public place..you can stalk the airport lol..just don’t be weird or creepy) ..and then I would start looking at the schedules of the arriving flights..once I started to catch onto that I would see boatloads of flights coming and massive amounts of gorgeous FAs in nude hose..heels..black stockings..and the oh so lovely spirit flights purple uniforms lol..I would walk in front of them and get on the escalator..turn my phone inside to my pant leg and angle up and just eat up whatever movements they made with their feet and legs and sometimes I would incidentally get up-skirts as well..and let me tell you..I have gotten some exquisite videos

Mr. Mike

Re: The airport continues to be the gift that keeps on giving

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m assuming you live in the US. You can’t get through security without a boarding pass, so how do you catch any Flight Attendants? I rarely ever see them outside of the terminals.