Handling On Lookers

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Handling On Lookers

Post by Baloo_135 »

Out of curiosity, do you get pissed if creepy guys ( like me 😄) stare at your woman's feet/ legs or evening your footsie games? I mean a subtle glance is one thing but I'm talking about a blatant gaze.

Personally... I take it more as a compliment. My wife on occasion will wear a nice dress to show her curves and match it with nylons and heels. I think if a guy does a quick look there's nothing wrong. But at times she'll lean in and whisper " that guy over there is really staring" I mean what can I do? Ruin the mood to go settle down a creep?

What really ticks us off is when we are trying to play some footsies and people ( guys and girls) near by are just looking. Alicia begins by crossing her legs and feeling around my pantleg with her shoe still on. But even then people will look as if we are trying to put on a show. Then Alicia will get irritated and not wanna take her shoe off. She even stares back at the people looking with an upset face.

In all seriousness under the table is our private space. What's wrong with some PDA? I'm not whipping my dick out or anything. To be fair, if we have been drinking some Alicia doesn't care who is looking. Hahahahh

Collegetownstudios

Re: Handling On Lookers

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Fuggeddaboudit.

It's life, let them look.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I'll be honest, I actually worry more about people looking at ME than my wife. Not in the sense that I'm being ogled, of course, but in the sense that I'm being judged.

Back in my dating days, I went out shoe shopping with a girl I was friendly with. (We'd been dating but settled into the "just friends" role, at her suggestion.) She needed new shoes for a wedding she was going to, and I offered to go with her. And I guess I had it in my head that, hey, this girl who was kinda cute would be trying on some cute sandals, so why not?

I felt like a bit of a creep myself! Not that anyone knows I'm interested in shoes and feet, but I felt like everyone would be able to tell my intentions, and I felt awkward the whole time.

I feel like women get a pass for shoelessness and shoeplay; it's understood that cute shoes are rarely comfortable. I actually fear people looking on and thinking "oh, he's playing with her feet, pervert." Never mind if I were to return the favor sans shoes.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

paradigm88 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:07 am I'll be honest, I actually worry more about people looking at ME than my wife. Not in the sense that I'm being ogled, of course, but in the sense that I'm being judged.

Back in my dating days, I went out shoe shopping with a girl I was friendly with. (We'd been dating but settled into the "just friends" role, at her suggestion.) She needed new shoes for a wedding she was going to, and I offered to go with her. And I guess I had it in my head that, hey, this girl who was kinda cute would be trying on some cute sandals, so why not?

I felt like a bit of a creep myself! Not that anyone knows I'm interested in shoes and feet, but I felt like everyone would be able to tell my intentions, and I felt awkward the whole time.

I feel like women get a pass for shoelessness and shoeplay; it's understood that cute shoes are rarely comfortable. I actually fear people looking on and thinking "oh, he's playing with her feet, pervert." Never mind if I were to return the favor sans shoes.
People rarely care. Fuggeddaboutit. Let them look. You only make your own he'll worrying about others thoughts.