Are candids dead?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Re: Are candids dead?

Post by Footsiefreak »

MelFresh wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:25 am Definitely the situation in the last 20 years was never so sad as it is today. While 10 years ago ballet flats were the most popular type of shoes among young women now all women in their 20s and most of the 30s has stopped wearing ballet flats and heels at all. Only very few prefer wearing loafers or oxfords, which are bad for us but still can be elegant. Sneakers and converses are everywhere. I think that 70-80% of women use them most of the time these days. Someone persuaded women that it is ok to go to school/university or even to office work in ugly and unisex shoes. I think that after the covid-19 the situation still will be so disappointing. We have to wait until the fashion will back into the 1960s and more feminine styles. It may take years I'm affraid :(
I'm sad to say this but we will be long gone before the majority of women wear dippable shoes become fashionable again

crzy4feet

Post by crzy4feet »

TekkenGuy wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:32 am Are candid feet videos and images no longer a thing?
I think the whole covid-19 virus has alot of women thinking comfort, since they were mostly working from home. My wife hasn't stop wearing the heels, flats, high heel mules and flip flops when she goes to work. I have told her that, "I love it when you shoeplay or dangle your shoes." She said, "I really didn't notice you paid attention to my feet so much, but I have to keep my feet moving and it feels good on my toes when I moving my feet in and out of my shoes." I think it will get better when every thing gets back to normal. I wish their was a site where we could go and see candid videos, shoeplay videos, dangling videos, or images. I used to upload some of those videos, but they would always get taken down from YouTube. Someone will eventually create one of those websites again where we can upload videos and people can see them when ever they want.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Again, fashion is cyclical…we will see a comeback at some point. This might actually work in our favor. Most of my girl friends are tired of dressing down. Every time we talk about going out as a group, all the girls say “let’s dress up”. Interesting I also follow a group on FB called “Denver Foodies” where people ask questions about where to find this, that and the other at certain restaurants. At least a couple times a month, some girl will ask if a bunch of other girls want to get dressed up and go out…
There is hope out there and I think “real women” are tired of dressing down.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

My what a depressing thread LOL. However...
Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:00 pm Again, fashion is cyclical…we will see a comeback at some point. This might actually work in our favor. Most of my girl friends are tired of dressing down.
There is hope out there and I think “real women” are tired of dressing down.
Yes sir! I think patience is just gonna have to be our friend with this one, and we may not have to wait as long as we think. Unfortunately, my wife has been doing the opposite lately, and while she looks cute, she's lately put aside her flats and moccs to do that barefoot with sneakers thing that a lot of the Gen-Z girls and Kardashian-wannabe types are doing, and in some ways I secretly kind of resent whoever made that a thing LOL :roll: . I've seen it, you've seen it. It can be "cute", but it gets old quick. The damn yoga pants or leggings with sneakers and no socks. It just looks a bit too juvenile for my tastes, a good 80% of them women I see daily are doing it, and I feel like I'm surrounded by teen girls all the time. :(

Anyway, as far as other women go, even I'm starting to notice little by little that more are opening up to wearing nylons and other assorted dress-y wear (now if they'll only wear more shoeplayable shoes instead of boots) again. I agree that fashion for the most part tends to be cyclical. I also feel like it might behoove us as guys to lead by example by starting to dress up a bit more sometimes. Not saying put on your best suit just to go to the grocery store, but let's face it, rebellion (for want of a better to put it) is kind of 'it' now. The attitude is "why should I do X, when men get to do Y? I'm gonna do Y too then!". And as annoying as it is, I kind of understand — what motivation do the ladies have to dress up, if we're always dressed down? Just a thought.

Here's another thought, and it's just few examples but hear me out: bellbottom jeans made a brief return in the late 90's, as did a lot of that 60's/70's tie-die stuff. When I was in high-school in the 00's, big afros (a-la 70's, Jackson 5 and all that) were a huge thing in the black community for men and women, and of course high-top fades came back with a vengeance in the 2010's, again for both sexes (and I've proudly rocked one ever since, and dare a mofo to say something LOL). For women, I've noticed fishnet stockings and lot of other Goth-y styles starting to return — lots of things do seem to come back around, it's just a waiting game.

Lastly, I believe for us nylon-lovers, it's a matter of making it more accessible and practical to wear. One of the biggest complaints I hear from women is how they're itchy, don't breathe well etc. If one of these manufactures could somehow make them more comfortable for the ladies without losing any of the sex-appeal of them, we might see them start fade back into fashion again. Perhaps.

I still say this is a terrible era to be a foot fetishist if you're not strictly into bare feet and sandals/flip-flops or sneakers. On a sidenote, it always irks me how people scoff at us nylon-lovers, as if what we like is everywhere, when it's the opposite — our preferences are literally the fucking minority. But that's another conversation.
Sophie_Larkins

Post by Sophie_Larkins »

Does anyone else think candids as a concept are a bit weird?? Like taking pictures without the other persons knowledge or consent seems a bit creepy don’t you think? I’m not trying to hate on anyone just looking for thoughts
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Most of us will be long gone before it goes back to the good ol days when a good portion of women will wear hosiery and dippable shoes
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Sophie_Larkins wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:49 pm Does anyone else think candids as a concept are a bit weird?? Like taking pictures without the other persons knowledge or consent seems a bit creepy don’t you think? I’m not trying to hate on anyone just looking for thoughts
There has been some debate on this. I personally wouldn't film a woman shoeplaying in public for fear of getting caught. Your life can get ruined for that now a days. But if i seen shoeplaying in public I'd definitely take my share of glances. Especially woman who naturally shoeplay. Very hot.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Sophie_Larkins wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:49 pm Does anyone else think candids as a concept are a bit weird?? Like taking pictures without the other persons knowledge or consent seems a bit creepy don’t you think? I’m not trying to hate on anyone just looking for thoughts
I'm always going to be a devils advocate on recording women shoeplay. As long as they in public showing it off it's fair game.

I see women wearing those shorty shorts where ryou see their butt pretty much. They wear it for a reason they want the attention..

So would it be creepy if women recorded men?

It's not illegal but frowned upon imo

I have yet seen a story where a guy got in trouble for recording shoeplay . Other foot fetish incident ? Yes I have read about them

But has a woman claimed they saw a video of them and had it reported? I don't think so
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Good question — great question. For me personally, if the concept of candids as a whole was frowned upon and not just when it comes to things that people find "weird" like foot fetishism I might agree. But there is a double standard that nobody talks about (and hey, why would they? Nobody wants to be the person defending this shit).

What confuses me and quite frankly kind of pisses me off is how generally nobody seems to see an issue with capturing someone innocently dancing or singing in their car and using it to make a meme of them for social media; let's capture it and put it on TikTok, Facebook, YouTube etc. "They shouldn't have been in public, it's fair game" they say.

Or how about the goofy lovey-dovey young couple getting just a bit too steamy and touchy-feely with their makeout session in public? Let's capture it and put it on TikTok, Facebook, YouTube etc. "They shouldn't have been in public, it's fair game" they say.

One particular instance that still bothers me is how years ago a former acquaintance of mine had their picture used (candidly and without their consent mind you) for an article about the rise of obesity in America. Granted their face wasn't shown, but based on the location, the day and time, the outfit and their portly figure, there was no doubt it was them.

These are just a few examples —anecdotal though they may be— that make it almost impossible for me to get behind the idea of people taking feet candids being creepy. If people kept that same energy for ALL (especially situations such as what I listed above), I could get on board. That's just not the general attitude it seems.

It seems like folks are generally just fine with candid stuff when they want to publicly make a fool of someone and go viral, but let it be a guy discreetly taking feet pics for his own personal use (or to sell to what is essentially a small minority of fellow enthusiasts like us) but otherwise minding his own business and not bothering anyone, and everyone gets all morally superior and throwing around words like "creep", "predator" etc. I. Cannot. Stand it.

This last point isn't so much about candids but it further illustrates the contradictory attitude people have about "kinks", which is another thing that annoys me. A few years ago, a young couple was caught sitting on a train underneath a blanket downright having sex. Sure some were apalled, but you should've seen the Olympic-level mental gymnastics others were doing to defend and justify it. Sexual intercourse on a relatively full train, yet people still act like being into feet is the weirdest creepiest thing. True enough, this couple wasn't loud or even being particularly obvious with what they were doing, hell if you didn't look twice you might've missed it. The point still stands, "anything but foot fetishism. That shits weird yo! And taking pictures? Gross!".

I know that last part wasn't your question, but it's been awhile since I've been active in here and I've got a lot to get off my chest. LOL
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

No, Sophie.

Is Wildlife Photography weird? Those videos with animals who get close to humans, and become like family, is it weird when we take video of them?

We don't concern ourselves with the consent of others in general, because consent doesn't actually exist in nature. Consent is an illusion we've told ourselves and continue to tell ourselves is a thing so we can feel better about ourselves and continue to muffle the voice in our head telling us that we don't have a choice.

What's more real is the responsibility for defense. You can find that at all levels of nature. I can go into it later if you like.

For me, candids are art. Thoroughly artistic, and the good ones are kept and displayed.

Besides, Humans are weird by Default.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

In theory, yes. On the other hand, its not like we're sticking hidden cameras in bedrooms or dressing rooms to see some private parts. We film acts in public places that everybody can see. We just happen to get turned on by it. Personally though, I draw the line at distributing. In a perfect world, we could all share our private videos freely amongst our community, but once a video is on the internet it's there forever in some shape or form. Thinking about those infamous teacher videos for example, there can also be real life consequences both parties involved when a video spreads across the net. Just not worth it.

We've all had experiences witnessing amazing shoeplay with only our memories to fall back on. Now, with modern cell phones, its quite easy to capture feet & shoeplay anywhere you are, as long as you're cool about it, don't stare or make eye contact, and always, always remember to be aware of your surroundings and know when to stop recording or even leave the area if the situation at all starts to feel uncomfortable. Everybody is addicted to their phone these days, so no one questions a person holding it in their hand down to their side for an extended amount of time. There are apps to disguise your screen, but even just turning the brightness all the way down is typically enough to get the job done. Stick some earphones in and pretend you're shuffling songs. Women are oblivious. Unless you give them a reason to, they would never suspect you're filming their feet, or playing with their shoes.
EternalLoyalty

Post by EternalLoyalty »

Sadly cause of mastercard fault all the clip stores banned candids from their spaces. I had a good feet candids clip store on clips4sale. I have a huge amount of hot high quality feet candids video, i sweated a lot on them, walked around and around for days and hours, looking for the best situations to catch and maded very good and risky candids, uploaded about 400 clips, with description and previews, a lot of time and effort completely wasted because now thanks to tyrannical banking policies, every website ban candids clips.
shoeplaystudio

Post by shoeplaystudio »

Godiva wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:28 am
Thinking about those infamous teacher videos for example, there can also be real life consequences both parties involved when a video spreads across the net. Just not worth
Were those the ones were the teacher mainly played with her flats? Those videos were great and I'm not really that big into bare feet candids (far too many ugly feet out there lmao). What happened to the dude who recorded them? IIRC, what probably got him in trouble was that he left the sound in when conversations were clearly going on around (and maybe even involving) him. Dude uploaded so many videos of his teacher that something incriminating was bound to slip in eventually. You have to be smarter than that lmao.

I'm biased on the matter since I've dabbled in candids during my time in college a few years ago, but I've personally never understood those who equivocate the act of recording feet in public to things like upskirts or even worse. Unless you're barging into a study room to record a woman's feet, for example, you're not necessarily violating one's privacy if they're in public.

For example, let's say you're at a library and you come across a woman who has kicked off her shoes and has her feet plopped up on either another chair or a foot-rest, as some like to do. Everyone can see her feet. They're right there and she clearly doesn't care about people seeing her feet. Otherwise she wouldn't be displaying as bold as she was. You're not invading her privacy by just taking an extra step and recording a video or taking a picture. She's not trying to conceal them like a private body part. It would be the same thing if she wasn't so bold and just had her shoes off under her desk. Sure, in this second hypothetical situation, she's not showing them off to the entire library but her shoes are still off and her feet are still visible. Does she expect someone to take candids of her? Of course not, but that applies to anyone who is the subject of a candid photograph or video.

Of course one can argue that the difference between foot candids and regular candids is the sexual element. You're not just taking a candid of someone because they're doing something goofy or stupid in public; you're taking a candid of something that turns you on. And this is an argument that I accept and understand but at that point it just comes down to a matter of ethics and that's mainly subjective.
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

This guy stays active on Facebook with candid shoeplay at airports: https://www.facebook.com/johnny.shoefoot.3
🤩
assy

Post by assy »

shoeplaystudio wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:47 am
I'm biased on the matter since I've dabbled in candids during my time in college a few years ago, but I've personally never understood those who equivocate the act of recording feet in public to things like upskirts or even worse. Unless you're barging into a study room to record a woman's feet, for example, you're not necessarily violating one's privacy if they're in public.
You are very much mistaken here. Recording people in public and then sharing it on the Internet without their consent can have serious legal consequences - moreso if there is sexual gratification behind it as you may end up on the sex offenders' register, effectively ruining your life.

I really enjoy candid shoeplay with toe clamping and scrunching, but given the consequences of filming and sharing videos of strangers in the age of #metoo is not worth the risk. Furthermore, after having collected close to 200GB of material (which I edited down to cut out all the padding and filler common in candid videos) there is not really much that I haven't seen already. There are only so many ways a girl can curl her toes when playing with shoes ;)
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Absolutely not, but it was just much harder when the world shut down. People are tired of being in the house and covid is "mostly" under control. People are going back out and some jobs are going back to the office so shoeplay will make a comeback. The bad news is the mainstream video outlets see our enjoyment as porn and the internet overlords are cracking down on porn sites where we once had free reign. Most candids going forward will be self produced unfortunately. If you see some good shoeplay just gotta be as subtle as possible and try to catch it. It's somewhat easy in a phone obsessed world but you just gotta have the balls to do it. There are several apps where you can film in the background but you can have something else up on your screen so it's not obvious. I also have a camera pen I bought on Amazon on a first date with me. Luckily she was wearing some dressy flats and I caught a few glimpses of some subtle shoeplay and I got a few quick peeks of her toes. The video was a little dark but voila candid shoeplay. You can do it haha!
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

assy wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:32 pm
shoeplaystudio wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:47 am
You are very much mistaken here. Recording people in public and then sharing it on the Internet without their consent can have serious legal consequences - moreso if there is sexual gratification behind it as you may end up on the sex offenders' register, effectively ruining your life.

I really enjoy candid shoeplay with toe clamping and scrunching, but given the consequences of filming and sharing videos of strangers in the age of #metoo is not worth the risk. Furthermore, after having collected close to 200GB of material (which I edited down to cut out all the padding and filler common in candid videos) there is not really much that I haven't seen already. There are only so many ways a girl can curl her toes when playing with shoes ;)
You have no idea what you're talking about, and I've explained this to you before. I'll just copy nd paste what I wrote the first time:

In the United states I guarantee you it is unequivocally 100% percent legal to record and publicly post canids. It becomes illegal when you you charge for access to the footage and thereby make money off a person's likeness without their consent. You have to notify and pay the women in your candids just as you would have to pay an actor in a film.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

rubyred wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:57 pm This guy stays active on Facebook with candid shoeplay at airports: https://www.facebook.com/johnny.shoefoot.3
🤩
His captures are amazing.
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Warm day in some European capital. Huge university library. Hundreds of female students inside. Even five years ago there was no question if but how many shoeplay events someone could see in places like these. But last week there was almost no one there in ballet flats or pumps! And no one in hose... Only these fucking sneakers, sneakers and sneakers... Even ladies with elegant cloathes prefer to wear sneakers these days. They even refused to wear dress footwear during their exams! Could you imagine it? White jersey, black skirt and fucking white sneakers instead of black pumps or ballet flats!!! What a tragedy... Is there any hope that young generation of women will be feminine again???
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Been at the airport today and saw hundreds of women and gilrs and only one mature not good looking one shoeplaying with her runners.... Bad times for us...