Are candids dead?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

tobydole

Re: Are candids dead?

Post by tobydole »

In the US at least we get to see college women in birks, crocs, slip on vans, and sometimes other generic sandals. I know that a lot of you on here dislike that but you got to take what you can get :o you really have to get lucky or go to specific places to catch flats or especially heels. You might get lucky on career fair days and music events and stuff at college but if you can't go during the day when they are most likely to be wearing it, good luck.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Honestly…,I can’t just “take what you can get”. I’m never going to just accept what is happening. Fortunately I live in a decent sized city and girls still dress up. I’m 54 and my group of friends when we go out…we dress. Girls will wear heels, we throw on a sport coats…we love to go to Vegas and still dress.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:52 am Honestly…,I can’t just “take what you can get”. I’m never going to just accept what is happening. Fortunately I live in a decent sized city and girls still dress up. I’m 54 and my group of friends when we go out…we dress. Girls will wear heels, we throw on a sport coats…we love to go to Vegas and still dress.
I didn’t mean any disrespect toward you I’m sorry! I just meant for me. You’ve lived through an era of absolutely wonderful shoeplay and I am so envious of all you that got to experience heels and flats in their prime. And even better that you still get to experience it.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

No disrespect at all
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Every time I read someone saying, "I got nothing but sneakers and socks," I want to ask, "Can I buy that?" because I love sneakers and socks shoeplay. I don't get nearly enough as I'd like. Like, y'all are missing out on money, lol.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Not at all! Heels and flats aren't dead at all, but unfortunately it's harder to catch if you don't work in a professional setting. I work in a large hospital and outside of patient care settings the many women that work there are wearing flats or heels. To be fair its about 85% flats to 15% heels. Flats are the go to professional shoe so its perfect. I work in a candid shoeplay paradise, but its hard for me to catch anything because the lunch areas get packed and its nearly impossible to find good vantage points.
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

JWCooley126 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:49 am Not at all! Heels and flats aren't dead at all, but unfortunately it's harder to catch if you don't work in a professional setting. I work in a large hospital and outside of patient care settings the many women that work there are wearing flats or heels. To be fair its about 85% flats to 15% heels. Flats are the go to professional shoe so its perfect. I work in a candid shoeplay paradise, but its hard for me to catch anything because the lunch areas get packed and its nearly impossible to find good vantage points.
Well, yesterday I was in the big shopping mall at 3pm just after government and business offices closed and their employees went for shopping. Although a week ago I was so sad after my visit in library, today I believe that there is still a hope for us. Definitely it was the first day this year when about 30% of women in their 20s, 30s and 40s chose flats than boots or sneakers. Many had a new ones and blisters on their heels so they were dipping a lot while shopping :love:
watsonandcrick

Post by watsonandcrick »

too bad so many candids got deleted within the last few years now there aren't as many new ones being uploaded (or at least as far as ik) as b4
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Well, as someone wrote in European thread about 90% of women wear only sneakers this spring. There were only some small periods with excellent weather when it looked better but not good at all. Women in their 20s seems to forgot that different types of shoes except winter boots, sneakers and flipflops exist. Women in their 30s use flats or heels probably ten times less often than few years ago. That is so sad but I have to write it. I didn't rebember so bad year for shoeplay fans :(
EternalLoyalty

Post by EternalLoyalty »

MelFresh wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:43 pm Well, as someone wrote in European thread about 90% of women wear only sneakers this spring. There were only some small periods with excellent weather when it looked better but not good at all. Women in their 20s seems to forgot that different types of shoes except winter boots, sneakers and flipflops exist. Women in their 30s use flats or heels probably ten times less often than few years ago. That is so sad but I have to write it. I didn't rebember so bad year for shoeplay fans :(
I agree, this year it was very difficult to find a good subject to photograph in the bar or restaurant, and many many days even in high temperatures, the girls wear sneakers, this was very annoying for me, forcing me to hours of walking.. Anyway, I am very stubborn and resilient and have managed to film plenty of it again this year. At the sea, on the other hand, it is practically always a success even if there is no shortage of annoyances, such as pigeons or people who sit right in front of the camera, blocking the heavenly view.

Summer is still far from over, so there will still be many many more.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Actually we NEED summer to end. It’s sucks for shoeplay. Nothing but flip flops, tennis shoes and strappy sandals. We are getting close to the best time of the year…September till December. Cool enough for the girls to get rid of sandals and flip flops but not cold enough to jump into boots…these are the days of heels/hose/tights…
FlynnCHINK

Post by FlynnCHINK »

Totally. Loads of staff at school favor hose/flats/heels in colder months, but some dont even ditch them in the summer unless its a really hot day. I wont lie, sometimes they notice me and continue playing, one did with a smile. Ill never get used to casual athleisure wear, its hideous, down to the colors, shape, fabric, everything. yuck
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:59 pm Actually we NEED summer to end. It’s sucks for shoeplay. Nothing but flip flops, tennis shoes and strappy sandals. We are getting close to the best time of the year…September till December. Cool enough for the girls to get rid of sandals and flip flops but not cold enough to jump into boots…these are the days of heels/hose/tights…
I'm affraid that during the Autumn we will see again the tyranny of sneakers rather than the return of flats and pumps :(
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

It really sucks this year in Central Europe. Sneakers, sneakers and sneakers. I am happy when I see after a long time one girl wearing flats and nylon socks... High heels are rare and mostly barefeet. I hope next spring will be better... I am not optimistic for autumn :oops:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Count me among those anxiously awaiting the fall, too. I at least know my wife has bought some new flats for the season, and she'll be looking to break them in once it's cool enough for her to wear them. I did get her to wear flats one night this summer, but it's usually too hot for her.
EternalLoyalty

Post by EternalLoyalty »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:59 pm Actually we NEED summer to end. It’s sucks for shoeplay. Nothing but flip flops, tennis shoes and strappy sandals. We are getting close to the best time of the year…September till December. Cool enough for the girls to get rid of sandals and flip flops but not cold enough to jump into boots…these are the days of heels/hose/tights…
I disagree, for my taste summer is the best because it is full of girls who walk a lot and their feet sweat a lot and I love to film those feet when they reveal the soles and you see all the sweat and dirt. With my video camera I can see everything those girls are surely ashamed of but they think no one will ever notice. I love those shamefully sweaty and dirty soles.
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

EternalLoyalty wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:45 pm I disagree, for my taste summer is the best because it is full of girls who walk a lot and their feet sweat a lot and I love to film those feet when they reveal the soles and you see all the sweat and dirt. With my video camera I can see everything those girls are surely ashamed of but they think no one will ever notice. I love those shamefully sweaty and dirty soles.
But the taste is not the matter. The matter is where we have the biggest opportunity to see women playing with their shoes in during these bad times for us. And definitely May and September are the best months. Just few weeks ago there was a very hot summer in Europe, so women preffered wearing sandals and all forecasts says that it will became colder in the next few weeks - they will switch to sneakers and boots immediately. When should women wear the shoes that all we love if not in September?

And, we still CAN find something interesting these days ;)
Attachments
20220903_132837.jpg
20220903_132833.jpg
20220903_132830.jpg
EternalLoyalty

Post by EternalLoyalty »

MelFresh wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:55 am
EternalLoyalty wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:45 pm I disagree, for my taste summer is the best because it is full of girls who walk a lot and their feet sweat a lot and I love to film those feet when they reveal the soles and you see all the sweat and dirt. With my video camera I can see everything those girls are surely ashamed of but they think no one will ever notice. I love those shamefully sweaty and dirty soles.
But the taste is not the matter. The matter is where we have the biggest opportunity to see women playing with their shoes in during these bad times for us. And definitely May and September are the best months. Just few weeks ago there was a very hot summer in Europe, so women preffered wearing sandals and all forecasts says that it will became colder in the next few weeks - they will switch to sneakers and boots immediately. When should women wear the shoes that all we love if not in September?

And, we still CAN find something interesting these days ;)
I can't define the best time, when girls are wearing sneakers, which in my opinion it is practically impossible that they will take off. :( In the summer for the shoeplay in my opinion it is the top, bare feet everywhere and practically all the girls have flip flops, slippers and many also wear ballerina flats, the occasions are much more frequent than when the vast majority wear shoes sneakers, combat boots, boots. You have to be able to catch the woman wearing the ballet flats and you have to be lucky that she stops somewhere or you find her already standing and that she is a shoeplayer. The odds are really low. If you find one or two a month I think you can already consider yourself lucky. :imsad:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I'll say the closeup voyeurism is dead. But mostly new stuffI see is the far away stuff at meetings or functions etc. I appreciate the effort but I prefer close up material.
EternalLoyalty

Post by EternalLoyalty »

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:53 pm I'll say the closeup voyeurism is dead. But mostly new stuffI see is the far away stuff at meetings or functions etc. I appreciate the effort but I prefer close up material.
You mean this?
Attachments
ELC Feet candids at cafe PART 100 014.jpg