New Movie Theaters

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

New Movie Theaters

Post by Baloo_135 »

I've had multiple footsie experiences in movie theaters over the years and loved the atmosphere. Pitch black, romantic, thrill of getting caught yet secluded. I went to a local theater for the first time in ages and was surprised to see the new design. Big reclining seats with tables. As soon as we got there Alicia made herself cozy and reclined her seat and took her shoes off. Throughout the movie I got 2 shows and a little footsie by shifting my foot by hers.

Anywho I highly recommend taking your date to one of these. And if anyone has any movie theater stories please share : )

BlackFoot

Re: New Movie Theaters

Post by BlackFoot »

i remember going to the movies with an old lady friend of mines and we use to always play footsies in the movie theater. i even got her to take off her pants and just recline in nothing nothing but her pantyhose and shirt. at the end of the movie she almost got caught putting on her pants back on. the usher did see her putting on her shoes tho.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

BlackFoot wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:23 pm i remember going to the movies with an old lady friend of mines and we use to always play footsies in the movie theater. i even got her to take off her pants and just recline in nothing nothing but her pantyhose and shirt. at the end of the movie she almost got caught putting on her pants back on. the usher did see her putting on her shoes tho.
Dayum!!!!! Pants off is crazy! Hat is off to you
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Baloo_135 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:29 pm
BlackFoot wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:23 pm i remember going to the movies with an old lady friend of mines and we use to always play footsies in the movie theater. i even got her to take off her pants and just recline in nothing nothing but her pantyhose and shirt. at the end of the movie she almost got caught putting on her pants back on. the usher did see her putting on her shoes tho.
it was actually a dare. i didnt think she would actually do it but she did and i was actually shocked and aroused at the same time! :mrgreen: so the next time i told to her wear leggings (with pantyhose underneath of course) so they are easier to take off and put on and of course she did it.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:27 am
it was actually a dare. i didnt think she would actually do it but she did and i was actually shocked and aroused at the same time! :mrgreen: so the next time i told to her wear leggings (with pantyhose underneath of course) so they are easier to take off and put on and of course she did it.
That's awesome.

One time when I was 22 my girlfriend wore black opaque tights and black patent leather heels to the movies. The usher at the entrance was totally starting at her legs and we both kinda looked at him. He got really embarrassed and stuttered " Uhhhhh, your shoes... they are really shiny" She giggled and said " Thanks"

In the movie she whipped them off and worked on my lap. That's the most daring thing I've done
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Baloo_135 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:56 am

That's awesome.

One time when I was 22 my girlfriend wore black opaque tights and black patent leather heels to the movies. The usher at the entrance was totally starting at her legs and we both kinda looked at him. He got really embarrassed and stuttered " Uhhhhh, your shoes... they are really shiny" She giggled and said " Thanks"

In the movie she whipped them off and worked on my lap. That's the most daring thing I've done
nice!

i had this old gf and we were suppose to go out to eat then to a movie then bowling afterwards. the movie theater and bowling were right next to each other with an arcade upstairs. she was driving that day because my car was having issues at the time. so when she came to get me she had this long coat on. im like why you got that big ass coat on? it's too hot for that. so when she opened the coat she was butt naked. she was only wearing pantyhose with boots on. (you can see i really have a pantyhose fetish)im like wow! so you still wanna go out? you gonna be hot in that coat and people gonna be staring. so we decided to stay home and get it in all night. man i tell you she wore me out! :mrgreen:
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:42 pm
Baloo_135 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:56 am

That's awesome.

nice!

i had this old gf and we were suppose to go out to eat then to a movie then bowling afterwards. the movie theater and bowling were right next to each other with an arcade upstairs. she was driving that day because my car was having issues at the time. so when she came to get me she had this long coat on. im like why you got that big ass coat on? it's too hot for that. so when she opened the coat she was butt naked. she was only wearing pantyhose with boots on. (you can see i really have a pantyhose fetish)im like wow! so you still wanna go out? you gonna be hot in that coat and people gonna be staring. so we decided to stay home and get it in all night. man i tell you she wore me out! :mrgreen:
I love when women bring out that inner slut at random. Lol. My wife outta the blue will do that. She'll wear something I really like and send me pics from work
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

nice! it's the best isnt it. :o :mrgreen:
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Not quite a movie theater, but...

My wife and I went to a concert last night. There's just the slightest fall nip in the air, so earlier in the day, she had decided to wear ballet flats with her tan low-cut socks instead of sandals. I'd rather she opt for tights, but the no-show socks are better than bare.

We took our seats, and wifey quickly found that the chairs were just a little too tall for her. It forces her to stretch her legs for her feet to hit the ground, which isn't very comfortable. And the space is too tight for her to sit on her feet or any of the other things women do that don't look comfortable but somehow are.

So since I didn't have a phonebook or something for her feet to rest on, I shifted my foot in front of her chair. She rested her foot on top of my shoe and that was a bit better. So, during the show she'd occasionally take one of her shoes off and rest her little socked foot on top of my foot.

There wasn't much to be seen in the dark, but sometimes knowing is enough.