Be Careful What You Wish For: Back fired footsies

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Be Careful What You Wish For: Back fired footsies

Post by Baloo_135 »

If you read my posts ima footsie perv. Can't help it and I'm always up for it with my lady. Even when she isn't in the mood I'll place my foot next to hers only to get a " knock it off" look. Other girls I dated have said " it's not appropriate here" or a stern whispers of " Be discreet!!!" But has their been a time where the girl is giving you a game that's highly dangerous where you would be exposed and you got super nervous?

This happened to me twice. Once at 19 with my gf at church. She wore black nylons with patent heels to tease my fetish. I'd always take her to lunch after and she would footsie the hell outta me but one day she got naughty in the pews. She sat to my right and I was close to the aisle. She crossed her right leg towards me and her foot was right behind my right leg. During the worship songs she bounced her foot to the rhythm which I found sexy. When the preaching happened she dangled her heel. The point of her shoe grazed my pants and the top of her foot grazed against my sock. I loved it because it was subtle. Then she traced the circumference of my ankle with her shoe on. It was frisky and gave me goosebumps. Then she pulled away for a bit and suddenly I felt her bare stocking foot lightly press against my ankle and retracted. I looked at her and she pretended to be focused on the pastor. Then the press came again but only this time she slowly made her away up my pantleg and pulled my sock down. This is when I got real nervous because people were around and they talked! I was worried we'd be talking to the pastor in his office. We were 19 and practically kids. Then she recrossed her legs and used her toes to lift my pantleg even higher and kept it there. My bare calf was exposed but I couldn't move. Didn't wanna draw attention. I'm positive someone saw. I wish it was recorded but it was freaking scary... yet hot.

Anyone else have a story?

Footsiefreak

Re: Be Careful What You Wish For: Back fired footsies

Post by Footsiefreak »

She sounded like a keeper why did you break up?
Baloo_135

Re: Be Careful What You Wish For: Back fired footsies

Post by Baloo_135 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:47 pm She sounded like a keeper why did you break up?
I actually married her shortly after. It lasted about 5 years but we were young. We grew to be different people. Plus she had an affair. During the marriage she wasn't as frisky and got rather annoyed to have to dress up in heels and nylons. But I moved on and my current wife is a knock out