CK Dress Socks Part 1

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Slacksnsocks

CK Dress Socks Part 1

Post by Slacksnsocks »

My girlfriend "J" was about 5' 9, slim, with long straight brown hair and was very open minded. I had very tentatively discussed my sock fetish with her, but had been reluctant to push the topic, as I was (and still am) extremely shy about it. She was really into it, not so much because of socks or feet, but because she got off on the idea of teasing me, telling me loved the idea of making me squirm.

My preference has always been to see women wearing dark socks with loose flat loafer style shoes. The ultimate turn on happens when the socks and shoes are worn with dress pants that were perhaps an inch or two too short, thus revealing the entire ankle and even the bottom of the calf.

One day on her own on the way home from work, "J" had made it a point to purchase a variety of socks she believed would be to my liking (which was a massive turn on in and of itself). That afternoon, she told me to come to her apartment because she had something to show me. As she led me up the stairs to her unit, I honestly had no idea what this was about. Once we got to her room, she picked up a "New York & Company" bag and dumped its' contents out on her bed. I almost fainted when I saw the assortment of socks - any pair of which would be enough to keep me fantazing for years. "Which ones?" She asked seductively. As I ran my eyes over the black diamond texture "Hue" full length trouser socks, the brown ribbed Hanes crew style socks, and solid navy blue "Touch of Satin" women's knee highs, there was one pair that I immediately wanted to touch. The microfiber "CK" dress socks were charcoal gray and were mid calf in length. As I picked them up they seemed to slide naturally through my fingers. They were heavier and slightly thicker than trouser socks, and in my opinion were the epitome of class and style. They had a sheen to them, and were so silky soft that all I could imagine was how slippery they would feel in shoes.

We made plans to meet up for dinner that night. To add to the anticipation, we agreed to meet at the restaurant. When I clumsily asked her what she was going to wear before we split up to get ready, she said "just leave that to me."

When I got to the restaurant lobby (it was TGI Fridays) I looked with anticipation for J. I had crazy butterflies in my stomach, as I had never actually seen a woman wearing a perfect example of my particular fetish, and I knew that night would be different.

After about 10 frantic minutes, she stepped in. As it was about 7:00 PM on a Friday night, I was not the only one in the lobby. As I peered around the other people, I saw her pin straight light brown hair was laying on her shoulders and she was smiling undoubtedly knowing what her appearance was doing to me. She had light pink shimmery lipstick on, and I could tell she had taken her time doing her makeup. She wore a white collared blouse under a short low cut pale blue sweater vest. I could see the undone top button due to the v neck sweater. The blouse exited the bottom of the sweater untucked and hugged her hips around the top of her light gray dress slacks. The pants had a faint vertical pinstripe down the length of her thigh and to the calf, terminating at the folded upright hem. About three inches of her ankle sheathed in dark charcoal dress socks were visible right above the low vamped black Kenneth Cole loafers she had chosen. The loafers had a silver buckle ornament at the top.

Despite the ambient noise in the lobby, I could hear a low "clip, clop" of loose shoes as she shuffled over to me. As she planted a wet kiss on my lips, I pulled her hips close to mine so she could feel the growing bulge in my pants. "Did you put our name down?" She asked with a gentle exhale. I had forgotten all about dinner at that point, but I managed to mutter something like "fifteen minutes." She took my hand and we sat down on the padded bench by the door.

My eyes immediately went to her feet. The funny thing was she knew it but decided to ignore it - for now. J started talking about her day at work, her co workers, and other mundane things. It was almost like she was just giving me a chance to take it all in.. At first, she kept both feet on the floor, the toes of her black Loafers pointed toward each other. The gray socks had such a luster despite their dark color, they seemed to jump out. The pressed, pleated, light slacks revealed so much of the socks as she sat in that position, I began to wonder how they would look when she inevitably crossed her legs. Almost on cue, she shifted her left foot back and swung her right leg over toward me. I could actually see the tendons flex at the top of her foot and into her ankle when she began to move - that's how closely these thin dress socks hugged her foot and calf. The loafers had a one inch block heel and a leather sole, and were perhaps a half size too big for her. As gravity took over, her soft heel began to emerge from the polished black shoe.

I was transfixed on her right foot and she knew it, yet she continued to to tell me about her day. She continued to "innocently seduce" me in this way. That was the turn on for her. "I had such a hectic day," she told me as she began to fully dangle her loafer from her luxiourious and plush toes. I couldn't even think, all I could do is pretend to listen while most of my humanity focused on that delicate foot. Because her slacks were a but too short, the knit "CK" logo had become visible toward the top of the sock on her lower calf. There were slight wrinkles in the hose, revealing their opaque thinness.

After a few minutes of this, I guess she wanted to get an idea as to "how she was doing." She leaned in closer to me, almost like she was about to tell me a secret. She had just finished saying something about how much work was left to do for Monday morning when she reached over and put her right hand on my upper thigh, fully extending her fingers so the edge of her thumb could just graze my manhood over my pants as she said, "I almost didn't have time to stop at the store today, but I was able to fit it in." At that, she let he loafer fall to the tiled floor with a heavy sounding "clop." I looked down as she flexed her satiny toes a few times before she fished the shoe back.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was. J looked so conservative, with her professional blouse, slacks, socks and loafers, yet she was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

Baloo_135

Re: CK Dress Socks Part 1

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:29 pm My girlfriend "J" was about 5' 9, slim, with long straight brown hair and was very open minded. I had very tentatively discussed my sock fetish with her, but had been reluctant to push the topic, as I was (and still am) extremely shy about it. She was really into it, not so much because of socks or feet, but because she got off on the idea of teasing me, telling me loved the idea of making me squirm.

My preference has always been to see women wearing dark socks with loose flat loafer style shoes. The ultimate turn on happens when the socks and shoes are worn with dress pants that were perhaps an inch or two too short, thus revealing the entire ankle and even the bottom of the calf.

One day on her own on the way home from work, "J" had made it a point to purchase a variety of socks she believed would be to my liking (which was a massive turn on in and of itself). That afternoon, she told me to come to her apartment because she had something to show me. As she led me up the stairs to her unit, I honestly had no idea what this was about. Once we got to her room, she picked up a "New York & Company" bag and dumped its' contents out on her bed. I almost fainted when I saw the assortment of socks - any pair of which would be enough to keep me fantazing for years. "Which ones?" She asked seductively. As I ran my eyes over the black diamond texture "Hue" full length trouser socks, the brown ribbed Hanes crew style socks, and solid navy blue "Touch of Satin" women's knee highs, there was one pair that I immediately wanted to touch. The microfiber "CK" dress socks were charcoal gray and were mid calf in length. As I picked them up they seemed to slide naturally through my fingers. They were heavier and slightly thicker than trouser socks, and in my opinion were the epitome of class and style. They had a sheen to them, and were so silky soft that all I could imagine was how slippery they would feel in shoes.

We made plans to meet up for dinner that night. To add to the anticipation, we agreed to meet at the restaurant. When I clumsily asked her what she was going to wear before we split up to get ready, she said "just leave that to me."

When I got to the restaurant lobby (it was TGI Fridays) I looked with anticipation for J. I had crazy butterflies in my stomach, as I had never actually seen a woman wearing a perfect example of my particular fetish, and I knew that night would be different.

After about 10 frantic minutes, she stepped in. As it was about 7:00 PM on a Friday night, I was not the only one in the lobby. As I peered around the other people, I saw her pin straight light brown hair was laying on her shoulders and she was smiling undoubtedly knowing what her appearance was doing to me. She had light pink shimmery lipstick on, and I could tell she had taken her time doing her makeup. She wore a white collared blouse under a short low cut pale blue sweater vest. I could see the undone top button due to the v neck sweater. The blouse exited the bottom of the sweater untucked and hugged her hips around the top of her light gray dress slacks. The pants had a faint vertical pinstripe down the length of her thigh and to the calf, terminating at the folded upright hem. About three inches of her ankle sheathed in dark charcoal dress socks were visible right above the low vamped black Kenneth Cole loafers she had chosen. The loafers had a silver buckle ornament at the top.

Despite the ambient noise in the lobby, I could hear a low "clip, clop" of loose shoes as she shuffled over to me. As she planted a wet kiss on my lips, I pulled her hips close to mine so she could feel the growing bulge in my pants. "Did you put our name down?" She asked with a gentle exhale. I had forgotten all about dinner at that point, but I managed to mutter something like "fifteen minutes." She took my hand and we sat down on the padded bench by the door.

My eyes immediately went to her feet. The funny thing was she knew it but decided to ignore it - for now. J started talking about her day at work, her co workers, and other mundane things. It was almost like she was just giving me a chance to take it all in.. At first, she kept both feet on the floor, the toes of her black Loafers pointed toward each other. The gray socks had such a luster despite their dark color, they seemed to jump out. The pressed, pleated, light slacks revealed so much of the socks as she sat in that position, I began to wonder how they would look when she inevitably crossed her legs. Almost on cue, she shifted her left foot back and swung her right leg over toward me. I could actually see the tendons flex at the top of her foot and into her ankle when she began to move - that's how closely these thin dress socks hugged her foot and calf. The loafers had a one inch block heel and a leather sole, and were perhaps a half size too big for her. As gravity took over, her soft heel began to emerge from the polished black shoe.

I was transfixed on her right foot and she knew it, yet she continued to to tell me about her day. She continued to "innocently seduce" me in this way. That was the turn on for her. "I had such a hectic day," she told me as she began to fully dangle her loafer from her luxiourious and plush toes. I couldn't even think, all I could do is pretend to listen while most of my humanity focused on that delicate foot. Because her slacks were a but too short, the knit "CK" logo had become visible toward the top of the sock on her lower calf. There were slight wrinkles in the hose, revealing their opaque thinness.

After a few minutes of this, I guess she wanted to get an idea as to "how she was doing." She leaned in closer to me, almost like she was about to tell me a secret. She had just finished saying something about how much work was left to do for Monday morning when she reached over and put her right hand on my upper thigh, fully extending her fingers so the edge of her thumb could just graze my manhood over my pants as she said, "I almost didn't have time to stop at the store today, but I was able to fit it in." At that, she let he loafer fall to the tiled floor with a heavy sounding "clop." I looked down as she flexed her satiny toes a few times before she fished the shoe back.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was. J looked so conservative, with her professional blouse, slacks, socks and loafers, yet she was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

DAMN!!! This is quite a detailed story! The dress socks, loafers, and dress pants are highly under rated. Please tell me she played footsies under the table with you in those CKs. You gotta share those details man.

My first sexual footsie under the table was with a girl in dress pants and trosuer socks! In high-school we were both 17 and were on the cross country team. We were buddies and suddenly we became physical but kept it hidden from the team. After practice we would make out in the car or in the back room at parties. I would grab her feet during makeouts. She was shocked at first but overtime just went with it. She figured out her feet turned me on and let me... as she was arosued by the bulge it created in my pants.

There was an awards night and we all dressed nice. I wore a nice black button up with a tie, tan dockers, black somewhat patent loafers, and black gold toes ribbed socks. When she arrived she looked extremely business professional, caught me off guard. She was 5'1, athletic build, her face resembled Angela Jolie, she had black slacks that went to her ankle, brown loafers( no heel, flat), a white blouse, and brown blazer that matches her shoes, and jet black socks! I couldn't help but stare, and she was druling back at me cuz she never seen me dressed up.

During the banquet she said " Let's go somewhere after... I'm not done looking at you 😉" lol So I suggested this Cafe similar to Dennys. It was perfect because no one was there and our booth was secluded. She was really tuned on and was wide eyed at me. This was before smart phones so I couldn't take pictures, I peaked under the table and both her feet were tucked underher side. She wasn't really a leg crosser or shoe player.

We were discussing becoming official since we enjoyed each other's company so much. I was already cool with her Mom and she wanted me to meet her Dad. I said " Sure, maybe we all go out to eat?" Then she said " Sounds good, and I'm going to have to sit across from you😌. What if i decide to slide my toes on you?"

I was puzzled at first as I couldn't believe what she said. Then I felt her socked foot slowly lift my pantleg. I was startled and she lifted her eyebrow. I said " That's pretty mean! I couldn't hold still😄" She said " It will be fun seeing how you react 😉" At this point her foot was all the way up and my bare leg was exposed. Then she slid down and put her shoe back on.

Then I said " well I can do it back☺" I slipped my shoe and slid my ribbed gold toe on her ankle and lifted her pant leg. Her pants were rather loose and stretchy . Her socks were ultra soft, I thought they would feel more silky. I went just past her ankle and felt her smooth leg. The socks weren't very long. She moved her legs closer to me. She didn't say anything and let me fiddle around some. Then I took my foot back. Took her home after dinner and I had to rush home to "release "
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Likewise man! Great details on your part too. It sounds like all of the "awards" happened after the banquet. The Angelina Jolie girl sounds beautiful - if I had to compare "J" to an actress, it would be Cheryl Pollak (no longer famous but very close resemblance to J). Honestly black socks are my favorite, and I absolutely love how they will pop with brown shoes. When J told me to choose which socks to wear, I gravitated toward the charcoal gray ones due to their texture - microfiber is amazing!

Yes the dress pants and trouser socks look is extremely under rated, and as styles have changed over the years, it has become increasingly difficult to find any material relate to this. I feel like I have scoured every square inch of the internet, and the results have been few and far between. Don't get me wrong, any classy looking woman wearing opaque hose and flat shoes is incredible l, but my own personal gold standard is very much a niche. In fact, on the rare occasions that I do see a woman dressed this way, I always liken it to "finding the unicorn."

And yes indeed, there was plentiful under table activities that night and many other nights. More to come....
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:32 pm Likewise man! Great details on your part too. It sounds like all of the "awards" happened after the banquet. The Angelina Jolie girl sounds beautiful - if I had to compare "J" to an actress, it would be Cheryl Pollak (no longer famous but very close resemblance to J). Honestly black socks are my favorite, and I absolutely love how they will pop with brown shoes. When J told me to choose which socks to wear, I gravitated toward the charcoal gray ones due to their texture - microfiber is amazing!

Yes the dress pants and trouser socks look is extremely under rated, and as styles have changed over the years, it has become increasingly difficult to find any material relate to this. I feel like I have scoured every square inch of the internet, and the results have been few and far between. Don't get me wrong, any classy looking woman wearing opaque hose and flat shoes is incredible l, but my own personal gold standard is very much a niche. In fact, on the rare occasions that I do see a woman dressed this way, I always liken it to "finding the unicorn."

And yes indeed, there was plentiful under table activities that night and many other nights. More to come....
Cheryl has some nice lips! Lol. And my Angelina got a job at Bath and Body Works that Spring. I'd walk by her shop and see her in black pants, flats, and ped socks. Over the years I mostly see older unattractive women rocking the dress pants and nice sock look. Tough to find hotties. There was a stint I wrote about before when I worked at the grocery store. The check stand was a murders row of girls in their 20s wearing black dress pants, black microfiber socks, and black flats, loafers, low chunky heels. Of course they would slip in and out as they worked. My favorite is when they flexed their achy feet. As they sat in the break room I noticed their pants lift and get a nice shot of their socks. I love seeing that but of bare skin of where their sock ended. I can only imagine what it smelled of.

Alicia will wear trosuers but it's skinny and cuts at the ankle. She'll be barefoot in flats but mostly is an ankle boot girl. Tights, nylons, and trouser socks are fair game but her damn boot blocks it lol.

Maybe I'll buy her some more trosuer socks and encourage her to wear them?
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Your grocery store sounds like a place where I would immediately forget what I went shopping for! I also go nuts when I can see the top of the sock - those couple inches of skin between the preferably dark sock and bottom of the trouser. Its a funny thing about the unattractive older women wearing socks and pants, I think that's part of what makes it exciting when a beautiful women is donning the look - maybe like she doesn't need to "try?" When I say "try" I mean in the stereotypical way - high heels, boots, etc, as putting together the perfect look in my opinion would probably take alot of effort.

It was the late 90s/early 2000s when I dated J. The skinny pant look hadn't really arrived yet, but her natural style was was to dress sexy and she loved nylons. The first time she began to notice I had a thing for hose was on another very early date. We went to a very fancy restaurant and she wore a little purple cardigan sweater with a floral black skirt, jet black opaque pantyhose, and black low heel pumps. She had a habit of slipping one shoe off and sitting on her nylon foot (I remember fantasizing about if felt good for her when she rocked around in her seat on top of that foot). I have a terrible poker face, and I guess it was obvious that I was turned on when she shifted in her seat after the shoe came off. Very sweetly, she asked me, "what's up?" As if to say "you can tell me." I played it off like it was nothing,.but I think she had an idea right then. Later on that night when I brought her home we watched a movie and I ran my hands all over her stocking clad calves and ankles, but I didn't have the nerve to touch her feet yet!

Yes, enjoy that woman of yours if she is willing to indulge your preferences. To me, trouser socks or any kind of sock that would be worn with professional non-athletic attire (or ankle socks that do not reach the calf - very popular right now and I can't stand them) are the best - thin but still fully opaque are the stuff of dreams for me. I love to imagine that the (hypothetical) woman consciously enjoys wearing those kind of socks, as if to think it's a little silky secret she keeps to herself - maybe that's why the pants are important to me. When she flexes her fatigued feet during the day, maybe the smooth material on her insoles and toes does a little something for her - a small chill down her back, perhaps something for her to look forward to later?

Lol, definitely underrated .
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Dude... these girls were hawt and easy!!! The all ended up marrying other employees. We would all go out drinking and they were up for anything! One time in the break room the hottest one Crystal was crossed legged. She had ballerina flats and the sock went to her ankle. I can see her skin between the sock and pant. She was just chilling and rotating her top foot in circles. I sat across from her and we had a nice conversation, and started flirting some. She smiled and revealed her dipples. I look under the table and her top foot started bouncing up and down fast. I crossed my legs ankle over ankle and reached towards her. My top shoe connected with her bouncing foot. She slowed down the rhythm but kept her foot there! I tapped her shoe to play. Her eyes looked down under the table and she gently laid her foot against my pant cuff. Suddenly co workers came in and we shuffled away from each other! Lol

J sounds like sweety!!! Upload a leg pic of her if you can. Alicia enjoys the feel of a soft trouser sock or tights on her feet. She gets cold easy and she loves her feet to stay warm. Plus the fabric and me messaging her puts her in heaven.
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Screenshot_20210823-152612_Gallery.jpg
Unfortunately, I never took any pictures, as cell phones didn't have cameras when this was happening, and I have never even owned a regular camera. I do have pictures that demonstrate the look she wore when she was trying to drive me crazy, but they aren't of her. We actually broke up after dating for a few years, so as they say, "c'est la vie." On the positive side, I am left with many vivid memories of our foot and sock/nylon adventures. She also got a thrill from having her sock or stocking clad feet massaged - particularly after a busy day.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:36 pm Screenshot_20210823-152612_Gallery.jpgUnfortunately, I never took any pictures, as cell phones didn't have cameras when this was happening, and I have never even owned a regular camera. I do have pictures that demonstrate the look she wore when she was trying to drive me crazy, but they aren't of her. We actually broke up after dating for a few years, so as they say, "c'est la vie." On the positive side, I am left with many vivid memories of our foot and sock/nylon adventures. She also got a thrill from having her sock or stocking clad feet massaged - particularly after a busy day.
Great visual! And yes... there were soooo many moments before phone cameras that woulda been classic!

Out of curiosity, would you be dressed in similar dress attire for dates or be casual? I try to match my dates. If a girl had looser pants and played footsie with me I'd definitely mimic her and lift her pantleg and pull her sock to tease. Lol. Some had no reaction and some did a playful eye roll and giggled. Angelina Jolie would yank my shoe and wanted me to play back. Alicia gets chills when I rub her stocking calfs.

Did you play with J back?
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Oh yes I always tried to dress nice. I had a particular fondness for wearing the closest approximation in men's socks to what I would like to see on J I would shoeplay constantly with this pair of Nordstrom (I believe) black lace up style shoes that I tied very loosley when I knew there was potential for sock or nylon rubbing.

In the summer of 2000, we were at a concert in an upper deck at an outdoor venue with another couple. She wore these white platform sneakers with very long jeans with a wide leg (which was very much in style then). It was unseasonably chilly, so she had like an "LL Bean" or other such pullover jacket on over her red sweater. Because of her outfit and the fact that we were with friends, I had really given no thought to her socks - I figured they would be standard white athletic ones. Even so, I always check - it's kind of an unconscious habit. In the car on the way to the show and even walking to our seats I could not get even the slightest glimpse of what socks she might be wearing. I was wearing boat style shoes that night with nice docker khakis. Under my shoes were a pair of ribbed tan socks - not all out microfiber dress socks but cotton nice enough to go with what I was wearing.

As the sun began to settle and the show started, I crossed my leg so my ankle was on me knee. J put her bright white sneakers on the seat in front of her as there was nobody else in front or behind for many rows. She slyly lifted her left denim pant leg up from her knee with two fingers, revealing black, opaque nylon knee highs that were scrunched down to her mid calf. The wrinkles and undulations of the expensive looking pushed down trouser sock contrasted so vividly from the rest of her outfit - I almost exploded right then and there.

She took off her pullover and put it across the armrest between the seats, and in an instant had sat back up, kicked off both shoes, and put her stocking clad feet in my lap under the jacket. Our friends weren't watching the show either, but were involved in what sounded like a serious conversation about someone they knew. "My feet are cold in these socks," she said probably partially as a cover story for our friends but mostly to drive me crazy. "Keep them warm for me."

At that moment, her feet seemed plenty warm - hot, in fact against my inner thigh. For some reason, she placed her left hand on my ankle - upon the tan sock that was sticking out from my pants. She began to sort of knead the material between her index finger and thumb to the same rhythm that she had been flexing her toes on my leg. I imagined that she was telling me to "think about what my socks are doing right now...." She relaxed her hand on my sock, placing her palm almost entirely around my ankle and she began to caress the material, making little circles with her fingers. Eventually she moved her left foot to the top of my crotch, and her right foot to the bottom. I was completely surrounded by her hot, moist trouser sock covered toes and soles. We sat the way for almost an hour, her gently flexing her toes and moving her feet around. After a while, I put my hands under the jacket, as I had begun to stop caring if our friends figured out what was going on. I caressed her insole lightly, feeling and reveling in the texture of the fabric that clung so closely to the bottom of her foot. I ran my palm up her calf to where the sock ended, sinking my index finger under the material just to feel it's smoothness.

When we were "finished" - I honestly can't believe I was able to go on like that for as long as I did, she slipped the sneakers back on, but left her heals out crushing the backs of the sneakers for the rest of the night.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:16 pm Oh yes I always tried to dress nice. I had a particular fondness for wearing the closest approximation in men's socks to what I would like to see on J I would shoeplay constantly with this pair of Nordstrom (I believe) black lace up style shoes that I tied very loosley when I knew there was potential for sock or nylon rubbing.

In the summer of 2000, we were at a concert in an upper deck at an outdoor venue with another couple. She wore these white platform sneakers with very long jeans with a wide leg (which was very much in style then). It was unseasonably chilly, so she had like an "LL Bean" or other such pullover jacket on over her red sweater. Because of her outfit and the fact that we were with friends, I had really given no thought to her socks - I figured they would be standard white athletic ones. Even so, I always check - it's kind of an unconscious habit. In the car on the way to the show and even walking to our seats I could not get even the slightest glimpse of what socks she might be wearing. I was wearing boat style shoes that night with nice docker khakis. Under my shoes were a pair of ribbed tan socks - not all out microfiber dress socks but cotton nice enough to go with what I was wearing.

As the sun began to settle and the show started, I crossed my leg so my ankle was on me knee. J put her bright white sneakers on the seat in front of her as there was nobody else in front or behind for many rows. She slyly lifted her left denim pant leg up from her knee with two fingers, revealing black, opaque nylon knee highs that were scrunched down to her mid calf. The wrinkles and undulations of the expensive looking pushed down trouser sock contrasted so vividly from the rest of her outfit - I almost exploded right then and there.

She took off her pullover and put it across the armrest between the seats, and in an instant had sat back up, kicked off both shoes, and put her stocking clad feet in my lap under the jacket. Our friends weren't watching the show either, but were involved in what sounded like a serious conversation about someone they knew. "My feet are cold in these socks," she said probably partially as a cover story for our friends but mostly to drive me crazy. "Keep them warm for me."

At that moment, her feet seemed plenty warm - hot, in fact against my inner thigh. For some reason, she placed her left hand on my ankle - upon the tan sock that was sticking out from my pants. She began to sort of knead the material between her index finger and thumb to the same rhythm that she had been flexing her toes on my leg. I imagined that she was telling me to "think about what my socks are doing right now...." She relaxed her hand on my sock, placing her palm almost entirely around my ankle and she began to caress the material, making little circles with her fingers. Eventually she moved her left foot to the top of my crotch, and her right foot to the bottom. I was completely surrounded by her hot, moist trouser sock covered toes and soles. We sat the way for almost an hour, her gently flexing her toes and moving her feet around. After a while, I put my hands under the jacket, as I had begun to stop caring if our friends figured out what was going on. I caressed her insole lightly, feeling and reveling in the texture of the fabric that clung so closely to the bottom of her foot. I ran my palm up her calf to where the sock ended, sinking my index finger under the material just to feel it's smoothness.

When we were "finished" - I honestly can't believe I was able to go on like that for as long as I did, she slipped the sneakers back on, but left her heals out crushing the backs of the sneakers for the rest of the night.
💣💣💣💣💣💣❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Holy Shit! That's Pulitzer Prize winning! We have lots of similarities. I'm happy you enjoyed that footjob my man. It'd funny you mentioned J traced your socked ankle with her fingers. Recently I've been into Alicia doing light tickles with her fingers. One night after dinner we were in bed and she was putting a nighty on with her nylons. I was filming and still in my trousers and socks. Suddenly her sister called to speak of family drama. Alicia sat on the bed next to my feet and as she spoke she did tickle fingers on the soles of my feet! I held my giggle not to alert her sister. Alicia smiled at me and fluttered her fingers on my ankle bone " she knows that's my SPOT" She tickled in and out my pantleg and back to my sole. A fat bulge appeared on my croth and she began to tickle the head. I pre came through my pants. Since then I'll ask for her to do that as I massage her feet. Here is a pic " pardon the mess"

One time we went to a local play after dinner. She was dressed cute! It was winter and she had a white knit cap and her hair down, a sporty winter jacket, dark denim jeans, and a leather ankle boots. The theater was very dark and a little into the first act I feel something creep up my leg. I really thought it was a rat! I jumped a bit and she laughed and gripped my thigh. Then I realized it was her foot in opaque tights. She fondled my ankle and lightly stroked my penis shaft. We were jammed and had people next to us but no one noticed. She surprised me very well.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210823-152534_Gallery.jpg