Best Time for a Shoeplay Video?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Best Time for a Shoeplay Video?

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I'm wondering what your opinion of the best amount of time for a shoeplay video is.

I know some studies say around 10 - 15 minutes is best for regular video viewing.
After that, attention wanes.

What is your optimal amount of time?

manicmania1132

Re: Best Time for a Shoeplay Video?

Post by manicmania1132 »

24 hours is a pretty reasonable time length i'd say
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I think 5/10 minutes should be enough, unless the "action" changes a lot. Like if in the same video you have dangling, dipping and so on... in that case it can be longer
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Collegetownstudios

manicmania1132 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:26 am 24 hours is a pretty reasonable time length i'd say
We're dealing with a badass over here. What does a 24 hour shoeplay video look like to you?
nyllover wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:25 am I think 5/10 minutes should be enough, unless the "action" changes a lot. Like if in the same video you have dangling, dipping and so on... in that case it can be longer
I agree. I feel like most people will get tired of the same situation after like 5-10 minutes unless there's some serious action and angle changes going on.
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

I think it depends on the outfit and the lighting. I know that there really isn't a limit on the amount of time I would like to see if the woman was wearing some really nice socks. I have this one video that is a little grainy that I believe was shot sometime around 2004-'05, that I have watched hundreds of times that I am still not tired of.

The truth is, if it's longer you can keep going back to discover parts you didn't already see - kind of like you are seeing it in real life. In reality, my favorite videos always seem to be between 7 and 20 minutes.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:28 pm I think it depends on the outfit and the lighting. I know that there really isn't a limit on the amount of time I would like to see if the woman was wearing some really nice socks. I have this one video that is a little grainy that I believe was shot sometime around 2004-'05, that I have watched hundreds of times that I am still not tired of.

The truth is, if it's longer you can keep going back to discover parts you didn't already see - kind of like you are seeing it in real life. In reality, my favorite videos always seem to be between 7 and 20 minutes.
Send me that video lol. I was always too chicken to film. Especially now a days where the FEDS and check and bust you with anything, plus I've heard of cases where girls filmed back and reported the guy.

When I got an IPhone I did use the camera to see what girls where doing with their feet under the table to try to aim my feet in in path.

For me personally a shoeplay video can be 5min, I get the giest and I'm bored lol. Now, in the RARE instance a candid footsie is caught...... use all the battery life! Nothing more exciting then catching an unscripted footsie game!!!
Collegetownstudios

Baloo_135 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:02 pmFor me personally a shoeplay video can be 5min, I get the giest and I'm bored lol. Now, in the RARE instance a candid footsie is caught...... use all the battery life! Nothing more exciting then catching an unscripted footsie game!!!
Incidentally, I do have a candid footsie video I caught back in 2016, where the boyfriend was doing his homework, and the girl kept touching him with her foot. She kept doing it until he couldn't take it anymore, packed up his stuff, grabbed her by the arm, and left the room, the boy looked ready for lovemaking, and the woman looked so pleased with herself.

Quite humorous.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:54 pm
Baloo_135 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:02 pmFor me personally a shoeplay video can be 5min, I get the giest and I'm bored lol. Now, in the RARE instance a candid footsie is caught...... use all the battery life! Nothing more exciting then catching an unscripted footsie game!!!
Incidentally, I do have a candid footsie video I caught back in 2016, where the boyfriend was doing his homework, and the girl kept touching him with her foot. She kept doing it until he couldn't take it anymore, packed up his stuff, grabbed her by the arm, and left the room, the boy looked ready for lovemaking, and the woman looked so pleased with herself.

Quite humorous.
Collegetownstudios wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:54 pm

Quite humorous.
Bro.... please SHARE! Lol

And I never encountered that. Most of the time I see girls trying to get their mans attention and he is just on his phone, or gets annoyed at her foot. I mean... come on!! If a cute girl wants to fondle your leg let her. Even if you don't like feet she is hinting at sex.
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Screenshot_20210826-123121_Gallery.jpg
No I didn't film it - I've always been really paranoid about things like that. This girl was wearing super loose flats, thin black dress socks that she actually plays with and adjusts a few times during the film. Her black pants were also a bit short so there is a few "top of the sock" shots as well. The video is like 20 minutes long and she shoeplays constantly. I only with the lighting was a little better, but hey, beggars can't be choosers!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:36 pm Screenshot_20210826-123121_Gallery.jpgNo I didn't film it - I've always been really paranoid about things like that. This girl was wearing super loose flats, thin black dress socks that she actually plays with and adjusts a few times during the film. Her black pants were also a bit short so there is a few "top of the sock" shots as well. The video is like 20 minutes long and she shoeplays constantly. I only with the lighting was a little better, but hey, beggars can't be choosers!
Oh my Lord!!! This picture is amazing. I'd love to have a study date with her. Believe it or not some girls like the reverse footsie lol. There were a couple of times where the girl across from me was in loose pants, socks, and flats and I started the game. The classic removing my shoe and lifting their pantleg and pulling their sock. Girls are WAAAY cooler about it. The girls showed no reaction above the table but moved their leg closure and nudged my foot for more... those pervs lol. I will give girls credit, fondling under the table can be tiring.

Any more pics or clips please send!
Collegetownstudios

Baloo_135 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:59 pm Bro.... please SHARE! Lol

And I never encountered that. Most of the time I see girls trying to get their mans attention and he is just on his phone, or gets annoyed at her foot. I mean... come on!! If a cute girl wants to fondle your leg let her. Even if you don't like feet she is hinting at sex.
I'll try to find it. But it's pretty hard to see from the camera's angle, I think.
But I remember it as clear as day, because I also related the story when I put it on my C4S page.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

If the girl is constantly playing, then length doesn't quite matter. For the most part, in my experience unless you're in a meeting/at church/extended sitting with a woman shoeplaying, she's going to do it in bursts anyway - i.e. a couple of dips while standing around then move on. My "interest" lies much more in the interaction of the woman between her foot (preferably hosed) and her shoe. If she just takes it off, and then stays that way, watching it on screen for an extended period loses my interest after a while. Of course in person, I'm good for as long as she is. It's also about the tension that builds before she shoeplays. That's why I for some reason enjoy going through these long clips and then finding that magic moment, right after she has sat there for 30 minutes and rocked on her heel or maybe extended her leg a couple of times to tease a heelpop before she finally follows through without warning to drag her pump off or descend into a full dangle from her hosed toes. If there's 5 minutes of buildup and then a 20-30 interaction between her foot and shoe, that's worth watching.
Collegetownstudios

pumplover wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:10 am If the girl is constantly playing, then length doesn't quite matter. For the most part, in my experience unless you're in a meeting/at church/extended sitting with a woman shoeplaying, she's going to do it in bursts anyway - i.e. a couple of dips while standing around then move on. My "interest" lies much more in the interaction of the woman between her foot (preferably hosed) and her shoe. If she just takes it off, and then stays that way, watching it on screen for an extended period loses my interest after a while. Of course in person, I'm good for as long as she is. It's also about the tension that builds before she shoeplays. That's why I for some reason enjoy going through these long clips and then finding that magic moment, right after she has sat there for 30 minutes and rocked on her heel or maybe extended her leg a couple of times to tease a heelpop before she finally follows through without warning to drag her pump off or descend into a full dangle from her hosed toes. If there's 5 minutes of buildup and then a 20-30 interaction between her foot and shoe, that's worth watching.
Is interesting. I have only met one other person that had Is that exact sentiment. Perhaps you are that person. I encountered this person almost a decade ago now.
AnonymousPasser

Post by AnonymousPasser »

pumplover wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:10 am My "interest" lies much more in the interaction of the woman between her foot (preferably hosed) and her shoe. If she just takes it off, and then stays that way, watching it on screen for an extended period loses my interest after a while.
100% agree with that. My interest is also more of a shoes "play" rather than shoes "off".
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well a single shoeplay show for me 15 to 30 minutes. Depends on what she looks like the outfit and hose she is wearing. If it's a slower seductive show with me anticipating her shoeplay is what gets me off the most
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

It really depends on the action. I've seen intense 5 min videos and boring 30 minute videos. A girl that's barefoot in closed flats or heels that dangles/dips with regularity can hold me for a long time. "Boring" shoeplay to me is an extremely long heelpop or she takes her shoes off and just leaves her feet out with no action.