Footsie Collaboration Video- Nyllover and Paradigm

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Footsie Collaboration Video- Nyllover and Paradigm

Post by Baloo_135 »

What if we made a video of us couples under the table of our women playing footies with us @nyllover @paradigm, who ever else? A restaurant table with long table clothes and regular conversation above the table. If it's cozy enough Alicia would definitely play. They could seat across from us, nyllady in her red heels, Alicia in her ankle boots, and Paradigm's woman in flats (perhaps trousers and ped socks?)

I believe the girls would automatically play footsies even if we didn't tell them there was filming. Be nice to have a professional camera man. Perhaps the women would accidentally cross paths and mistakenly play with each other? Lol

If I had the means I would be down 100%. That's one video I have yet to do.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210822-111905_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20210822-111537_Chrome.jpg

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Footsie Collaboration Video- Nyllover and Paradigm

Post by nyllover »

ehehe cool idea 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

nyllover wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:26 am ehehe cool idea 😊
I'd be honored to collaborate with the Masters! By the way, in alot of your videos Nyllady appears to be filming. Is she using a phone or a separate camera? It's amazing how you two capture videos at restaurants with your family and friends at the table!! Alicia and I always get too nervous to try lol. Have you 2 ever been caught?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Most of the time she uses her mobile phone and a similar-gopro camera (a bit cheaper).

No we have never been caught (although a couple of times I'm sure people realized we were doing stuff under the table)...you just need to remain calm, as if nothing is happening... I know... easier said than done 😁
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

nyllover wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:32 am Most of the time she uses her mobile phone and a similar-gopro camera (a bit cheaper).

No we have never been caught (although a couple of times I'm sure people realized we were doing stuff under the table)...you just need to remain calm, as if nothing is happening... I know... easier said than done 😁
I knew it! Then it's settled I'm getting a Go Pro lol. I want to capture our fun Thanksgiving dinner and Xmas footsie games. Alicia is usually barefoot in her nylons at the door. If anything I'll catch some footage of her walking around mingling: ).

Curious, do you ever take off your shoe and run Nyllady back? Dunno of that's your thing because I don't see it in her content.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Honestly, I've never thought to film any of our evenings. I've taken a photo or two of my wife, posed on my bed with her shoes off. But she's self-conscious and afraid I'll share unflattering photos of her, so she rarely wants to be the subject of a picture.

If it were foot fetish material, she'd be uninterested, I'm sure.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

paradigm88 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:20 am Honestly, I've never thought to film any of our evenings. I've taken a photo or two of my wife, posed on my bed with her shoes off. But she's self-conscious and afraid I'll share unflattering photos of her, so she rarely wants to be the subject of a picture.

If it were foot fetish material, she'd be uninterested, I'm sure.
That's cool. I feel that whatever she is comfortable with is the way to go. I've asked Alicia if she would start a Patreon for extra income and it was too much of a " job" and took the fun out of it. Plus I let her take the reigns on when to film. Alicia still gets nervous and hardly wants to see the pics or video. She'll say " Ew! My feet look fat!" LOL
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Baloo_135 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:50 am
nyllover wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:32 am Most of the time she uses her mobile phone and a similar-gopro camera (a bit cheaper).

I knew it! Then it's settled I'm getting a Go Pro lol. I want to capture our fun Thanksgiving dinner and Xmas footsie games. Alicia is usually barefoot in her nylons at the door. If anything I'll catch some footage of her walking around mingling: ).

Curious, do you ever take off your shoe and run Nyllady back? Dunno of that's your thing because I don't see it in her content.
Nope...that's honestly not my thing...at all. What I did a few times was grab her foot and push it into my crotch.

If you get a goPro, be sure also to get a Gorilla Pod for your mobile phone (this one, from Joby). It's a fantastic piece of hardware that will let you put your phone in places you didn't even think it would be possible to put it. The same GorillaPod can also attach a goPro on top.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Ya know, I don't think I ever thought of grabbing Alicia's foot and pushing it into my crotch. She tends to press it in herself but I like the aggressive approach.

I will definitely invest in the gopro and accessories!