Alicia- Early Date

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Alicia- Early Date

Post by Baloo_135 »

Alicia and I have been together for 5 years. The 1st year was fun since I had someone who understood my fetish. I took her to a fancy Chinese restaurant. The wait time was long so we headed back to my car to chill. She had black heels, grey dress pants, and black tights under. At first I thought they were like short nylon socks that went to her ankle. Sure enough they rode all the way up to her thighs. In the attached pic I lift her pantleg with my toes ( sorry for the man foot lol) and thats how I found out. In the car I was admiring her feet and legs and she was merely chill and let me explore.

At dinner we had the perfect booth! It was away from the other tables and dim. When the waitress came i seen Alicia texting. I didn't really see what she was doing but as I placed my order I felt my sock slide down. Turns out she filmed a boomerang and posted it to her IG. She sent me the clip after. The remainder of dinner she fondled my bare calf with her stockinged toes. Amazing
Attachments
Screenshot_20210806-080646_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210806-081521_Gallery.jpg

Slacksnsocks

Re: Alicia- Early Date

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Love how the opaque black nylon pops unders the gray slacks! Wonderful!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:48 pm Love how the opaque black nylon pops unders the gray slacks! Wonderful!
Thanks! Here are some more
Attachments
Screenshot_20210822-172341_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210822-172423_Gallery.jpg
20191029_095943.jpg
boxnclox

Post by boxnclox »

These are stunning!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

boxnclox wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:49 am These are stunning!
Thanks! These are early in our relationship. Alicia and I had instant chemistry and were physical early on. Even before we were officially boyfriend girlfriend she would send me these pics from her office job. She gotta kick out of running her stocking foot inside my pantleg and watching me squirm.
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Incredible! Classy, opaque silky feet under professional attire - there is nothing better. You sir are very lucky.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:11 pm Incredible! Classy, opaque silky feet under professional attire - there is nothing better. You sir are very lucky.
Indeed!! Her style changed over the years a tad. She works in a clinic now and wears scrubs to work.. which is fine because she looks cute but she has black Nikes with black socks. Makes her feet smell wonderful after work.

She is looking to get back into the office and is applying. She sent me a pic from her interview. She bought new pants and is wearing my favorite flats. : ))). It'd still kinda warm around here so she will be barefoot in these shoes. As the weather changes im nudging her to wear tights under or a trouser sock.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Baloo_135 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:16 pm
Slacksnsocks wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:11 pm Incredible! Classy, opaque silky feet under professional attire - there is nothing better. You sir are very lucky.
Indeed!! Her style changed over the years a tad. She works in a clinic now and wears scrubs to work.. which is fine because she looks cute but she has black Nikes with black socks. Makes her feet smell wonderful after work.

She is looking to get back into the office and is applying. She sent me a pic from her interview. She bought new pants and is wearing my favorite flats. : ))). It'd still kinda warm around here so she will be barefoot in these shoes. As the weather changes im nudging her to wear tights under or a trouser sock.