Alicia Saturday Date

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Alicia Saturday Date

Post by Baloo_135 »

Alicia and I had a date Saturday. She looked amazing as always. For me, she is a perfect combo of lovely woman and bad ass. See the pic ( not of the same dat but same shoes and pants). She had a black lacy shirt and a fitted leather jacket over. Her hair was down and she did her makeup. We ate outdoors at a Cuban restaurant. Unfortunately it was packed and our table was close to the side walk : (. Alicia is always up for some footsies and doesn't like to put on a show. Still, she did what she could and tried to remain as appropriate as possible: ). Much of over dinner she rested her foot on mine. Stretched out her leg and even propped it on my chair. After a couple of drinks she slipped off her shoe and nestled it inside my pantleg. I told her " wow, its sweaty!" It was, felt kinda sweaty and sticky as she couldn't really glide her toes around like normal. She became frustrated because my socks where too long. She jammed her foot as far as she could but she was right, my dress socks went to my knee.

Typically her thing is making a boomerang for IG of her sliding my sock down under the table. That lil stinker loves putting it on her actual story too for her friends to see. Couldn't do it then but she made up for it later on. We went home and she was up for putting black thigh highs on since she couldn't perform her footsie routine at dinner. Apparently she is getting really into me rubbing her stockinged legs with my hands. She finds it highly relaxing. : )
Attachments
Screenshot_20210803-130353_Gallery.jpg

paradigm88

Re: Alicia Saturday Date

Post by paradigm88 »

I'm more than a bit envious of your turn of fortune! Summer is my wife's flip-flop/sandal season; she won't start wearing shoes again until September at the soonest. Real shoes are just too hot and confining for her.

Thank God we don't live in Florida.

But like Alicia, my wife is fine with under-table footsie so long as the world doesn't get to see. If we're at a booth, there's a 100% chance my wife isn't wearing shoes during dinner, probably resting her feet on mine (or on her empty shoes). I can't wait for the fall; we lost a perfect date-night season last year.
Baloo_135

Re: Alicia Saturday Date

Post by Baloo_135 »

paradigm88 wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:58 pm I'm more than a bit envious of your turn of fortune! Summer is my wife's flip-flop/sandal season; she won't start wearing shoes again until September at the soonest. Real shoes are just too hot and confining for her.

Thank God we don't live in Florida.

But like Alicia, my wife is fine with under-table footsie so long as the world doesn't get to see. If we're at a booth, there's a 100% chance my wife isn't wearing shoes during dinner, probably resting her feet on mine (or on her empty shoes). I can't wait for the fall; we lost a perfect date-night season last year.
Funny you mentioned that. She originally had strappy wedges in that looked hot. She looked sexy but I was honest with her and said I was planning on you slipping them off, but she wasn't complaining as the flats felt better on her feet.

Alicia will stay comfy. Her new job is laxed on dress code so she'll wear her black nikes to work. We are avid Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practictioners so half the time she is in athletic sandals. At home she wears black ankle socks around which is hawt.

Like your wife, Alicia will have no problem kicking her shoes off under the table in the right environment. I dunno what it is but it seems like we cannot find restaurants with long table clothes or reserve a freaking booth. She loves her boots and will wear nylons under for me. Even tall boots, she will slowly unzip and cross her nyloned leg and place her foot next to my leg to start. I stopped wearing jeans with her as it only hinders her techniques. Ill wear slacks or khakis with dressy socks for the best experience.