White Socks Rant

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

White Socks Rant

Post by Baloo_135 »

I'm a big lover of nylons/tights and socks... but white socks actually repel me. I think as I child playing with gross kids who ran outside with white socks and seeing dirt on the soles grossed me out. Same with the sweaty funk of Chuck Cheese and jumpy houses. Seeing them on attractive women does nothing. And the smell is always of a sour string cheese. I was completely honest with my fiancee about this early and she thought i was a fuckin weirdo, not because of my foot fetish but because of the white socks. She got rid of a lot of them but she has a few left and wears them to piss me off. Lol

Throw in pink socks as well. Looking at the fashion trends women are white socking it again, especially in gyms. I don't even own white socks and refuse to wear them.

To my fellow foot people I say to each their own and no judgment. Is their anything foot related that grosses you guys out?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: White Socks Rant

Post by nyllover »

Dirty feet and ripped nylons gross me out... :)))
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

nyllover wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:40 am Dirty feet and ripped nylons gross me out... :)))
You know, I go both ways on that. There's an old video I found on YT where a girl models her feet on a bench, and when her flats come off, she has little runs on her soles. It has this dainty, soft look to it, as if she'd taken her shoes off for the afternoon and walked around the office in her nylons.

That, I don't mind seeing. Or the slightest hint on a girl's soles that she's been walking around shoeless.

But dirty, wet-and-muddy, or outright torn nylons? Ladders all the way up a woman's legs? At that point I don't find it attractive in the least.
Vin

Post by Vin »

Yeah I can agree. I hate socks on women's feet. I'm not that big on bare feet either, unless they're really pretty. Nylons all the way for me.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

That's why I always end up laughing like crazy when I meet someone talking about foot fetish as if we all just like feet. There are sooo many differences among us! 😂
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

paradigm88 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:01 pm
nyllover wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:40 am Dirty feet and ripped nylons gross me out... :)))
You know, I go both ways on that. There's an old video I found on YT where a girl models her feet on a bench, and when her flats come off, she has little runs on her soles. It has this dainty, soft look to it, as if she'd taken her shoes off for the afternoon and walked around the office in her nylons.

That, I don't mind seeing. Or the slightest hint on a girl's soles that she's been walking around shoeless.

But dirty, wet-and-muddy, or outright torn nylons? Ladders all the way up a woman's legs? At that point I don't find it attractive in the least.
Agreed. I think its cute when a woman has a hole in her sock or nylons at the bottom. I used to work out alot with my ex. After one work she took her shoes off to and revealed a hole in the the middle toe. She laughed and said " omg look what happened"

Same with a former study partner. She looked a lot like Mila Kunis and took her shoes off to study. One day she had black footless tights and black ankle socks. First thing I noticed was the hole on her sole. Later she realized and lifted her foot to the group " Oh no! So embarrassing but ima be ghetto today lol "
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Open-toed shoes of just about any sort and thick socks.

Actually, I find that the older I get, I'm becoming less and less of a sock-lover (on women). As a kid throughout my 20's, I LOVED socks on girls/women. It's not that I dislike them, but I just don't find them as arousing anymore. They have to be made a certain way on the right woman's feet. I honestly always found that white socks were the best, especially when they are relatively thin. A little dirt at the bottom never bothered me, as long as they weren't filthy.

The right pair of bare feet can send my rocket straight to the moon, but I'm nylons ADDICT. Sheer or slightly opaque, but I mainly prefer sheer. First comes white, then black, then nude. Either of those on a woman who happens to be wrinkling her soles? Oh my...be still my heart! Ditto if there's a scent.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:32 am Open-toed shoes of just about any sort and thick socks.

Actually, I find that the older I get, I'm becoming less and less of a sock-lover (on women). As a kid throughout my 20's, I LOVED socks on girls/women. It's not that I dislike them, but I just don't find them as arousing anymore. They have to be made a certain way on the right woman's feet. I honestly always found that white socks were the best, especially when they are relatively thin. A little dirt at the bottom never bothered me, as long as they weren't filthy.
The only socks I'm truly turned on by are trouser socks. Ribbed or knit trouser socks have the right combination of pattern and sheerness; they're basically short tights. I wish my wife would wear them more often, but she doesn't like how they fit her calves.

Otherwise, socks are generally more function than form.

Though I think a big element for me is the idea of juxtaposition, or more specifically, style that isn't "correct." For instance, back in high school I was sitting with some classmates; one was wearing black nylons with strappy sandals. She explained that she wanted to dress up, but she didn't like shoes; sandals let her feet feel less confined.

So I find it attractive when a woman wears nylons and sandals because she's supposed to be bare-legged. The same for open-toed shoes. The jelly-sandals-and-socks thing fits here because jellies are summer barefoot sandals, and yet some girls love wearing them with cute frilly socks because they don't hurt their feet that way.

One of my wife's preferences is for low-cut no-show (ped) socks; she doesn't like wearing her flats barefoot. But since she also doesn't really like wearing shoes, she'll take them off at our house or a friend's house and walk around in her peds. I can't think of any of our female friends who keep their peds on after taking their shoes off. I'd rather she be wearing tights or trouser socks...but I'll take the peds because she's not supposed to have them on without shoes.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Baloo_135 wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:24 pmAgreed. I think its cute when a woman has a hole in her sock or nylons at the bottom. I used to work out alot with my ex. After one work she took her shoes off to and revealed a hole in the the middle toe. She laughed and said " omg look what happened"

Same with a former study partner. She looked a lot like Mila Kunis and took her shoes off to study. One day she had black footless tights and black ankle socks. First thing I noticed was the hole on her sole. Later she realized and lifted her foot to the group " Oh no! So embarrassing but ima be ghetto today lol "
One of our friends is a dance teacher. It seems she doesn't dress up as often/as much as she used to, but she used to wear skirts and tights with booties or flats. One time she'd taken off her booties and revealed that she had a few holes in the feet of her black tights. She's a dancer; she walks around shoeless a lot, it happens.

Her boyfriend quickly pointed out how awful her ruined tights were, and that she needed to get new ones. (I don't think he's one of us; he just doesn't see the need for ruined clothing if you're trying to look nice.) I was amused.