Church Girls Feet/ Footsie

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Church Girls Feet/ Footsie

Post by Baloo_135 »

My late teens to mid 20s I attended a pentecostal church. Its the super religious one that speaks in tonges and the women don't cut their hair, only wear skirts and dresses, and no makeup. My gf did all those things during the week but on Sundays she dressed the part. We were living with her Mom who was really into this religion so we kinda wanted to get on her good side. The Mom went to a church 45min away but we opted for a local church. Couldn't believe the plethora of nylon legs, heels, and barefeet. Women tended to kick off their heels immediately taking their seats or at least shoeplay. My gf knew all about my footsie and nylon fetish so she would definitely tease me during service. She would slip her heel off and trace circles on my ankle bone and watch my penis erect. She got off on that. She ended up being kind of a hoe and ended up leaving me for another dude, which left me single in a church full off these women!

She stopped going to church but I kept on. Being newly single the girls wasted no time in sending instant messages lol. These folks mostly waited until marriage for any action which is why the hot girls were all swooped up and married by 21 lol. I had a minor fling with 2 girls ( they were actually bffs :)). Liz was my age, 26 at the time. She was eye balling me the whole and I knew she had a crush on me. I took her on a coffee date once but we had no chemistry. I thought she was annoying and really self centered. But of course the women talk and it made it seen like we were official.

We all went out to dinner after church and of course she sat across. She didn't look half bad. She could be cute if it wasn't for her personality. Long black hair, Italian girl, big brown eyes, 5'1, kinda thick. I peaked under the table and she had a sexy black skirt, patterned black nylons with vertical stripes, and high suade heels. Her legs were crossed and she was rotating her foot ( I knew it ached). I decided to be flirty so I placed my foot ( shoe on) under her floating foot and lifted up. She immediately pulled back ( must have thought it was an accident). I then extend my leg further and catch her foot again. She froze.

It was just like a footsie scene in a movie, only in reverse. She fumbled her words mid sentence and she took a swallow. Her eyes looked down and she looked a bit confused yet flustered. She was too embarrassed to look at me but I could tell she was excited. I angled my foot and let her foot rest on top. I wanted her to make the next move. She stood still mostly and added some downward pressure. Me getting antsy for action then pushed on the back of shoe and popped her heel out slightly. Still, she didn't get the big picture and left me hanging. It was a cheap thrill for me but I never pursued her.

Joanne was Liz's BFF who i did have some fun with. I didn't know Joanne was only 18 at the time since she already had a job and in college. She graduated high-school 2 years early. Joanne was witty, charming, lovely smile, and super cute. Also 5'1, half latina and half white, long jet black hair what was always up, and a round peach butt. I noticed her one dinner after church. She came to the restaurant late and sat across from me. I peaked under the table and seen she had black peep toe shoes and no nylons. Her leg crossed and she looked sexy! I flirted with her that dinner and she reciprocated.

We got to know each other a lot better over the phone. She was definitely interested. It sucked because Liz liked me and my new roommate had a crush on Joanne. After church we had secret rendezvous as I would meet her in restaurants 2 towns over. Joanne was a nervous shoeplayer. She would flap her flats under the table and shake her foot. Our conversations were fun, we would make each other laugh, but I could tell at times we would be aroused. I'm 99% sure she was a virgin and was saving it for marriage. I thought about actually courting her.

At dinner she would cross her leg and her toes would grazed against my pants material. Her shoe would constantly fly off and she would have to retrieve it. I loved at as it was cute. One dinner we spoke about our feelings and as I was speaking she gently place her ankle my ankle. I had my church suit and my pants were hemmed. She touched just above my shoe on my socked ankle. My socks were navy blue and ripped. She had fancy sandals which exposed a lot of her foot. She lightly brushed it but I was deliberate. Her dark eyes pierced through mine and she had her hair down. As I gave her another compliment I seen her gently bite her lip and felt her foot lift my pantleg. It was quick, she lifted and it glided back down to my shoe. I got caught off guard and lost my train of thought. As I did she gave a huge smile where her dipples showed. I didn't know what to say and there was an awkward silence. She break the silence by saying " Feet are gross!" Giggling and pull her feet away. I busted up and fished for her foot to nudge it. I told her " Right?! I can smell them!" She turned red and told me to hush.

The night ended by her kissing me. We were by a fountain and she couldn't help but lean in and plant one on me. We started to fall in love but ultimately we needed different things. She actually had another dude her age at the time into her and matched more of what she wanted. I wasn't 100% invested in the church and she was. We weren't official so wasn't like she cheated. People did find out about us but that was ok.

I seen her about 3 months ago at a get together with her that same guy. They are married now. I left the church so I became out of the loop. She directed an inside joke to me out loud and I looked at her an chuckled. She smiled with her dimples and brown eyes. Her husband knew about us and looked pissed. Woulda been fun to do a recreation under the table if I sat next to her. Lol