Fling From Macedonia

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Fling From Macedonia

Post by Baloo_135 »

Summer of 2015 I met me a classy girl from Macedonia. Found her online and by her pics she seemed way outta my league but I contacted her anyways. To my surprise she returned my message and was up for meeting at a coffee shop. I drove 45min to the City and she arrived after I did coming from work. She walked in looking stunning! She had a long black coat kinda like a womens trench coat and tall black knee high boots! She had a skirt but the coat was covering in it. She in the recliner seat across from me. I was on a couch by a coffee table, as I was mesmerized by the site on her crossed legs! I tried not to stare. We were both 28. She had these green eyes, fair skin, light brown hair in a pony tail, and she kinda resembled maybe an Anna Kendrick but thicker. He accent was deep like a Russian accent, sounded sexy. She was really classy and we spoke about her home country and how she came to America. The meeting was brief as she had to go, and I figured she wasn't into me. Later that night she sent me a windy face emoji and said it was a pleasure meeting me and we need to schedule something longer. OH BOY!

We scheduled a dinner the following week. When I went to pick her up she texted. " Sorry change of plans.. my roommates threw a surprise party. Come on up if you like :)". I barely knew her and I was about to meet her friends, I didn't even know her birthday! I came in and met everyone. They asked how I knew her and I just said " We met in line at the grocery store last week" I didn't wanna embarrass her with the online dating app truth but she went along. She smiled at me and confirmed " Yes, we met in line and he knows all about veggies! Lol"

There were two couches perpendicular and we sat next to each other on opposite couches. I was super nervous because I liked her and didn't wanna seem like an idiot. I kept drinking beers to losen me up and suddenly I became the life of the party. Apparently the group was fascinated with my dirty jokes and logic, and she seemed rather impressed. She looked great. She had a white long-sleeved ribbed sweater, darks jeans which brought out her juicy thighs and butt, and long dark brown boots " no heel"
We were giving eyes to each other alot. I looked down and her legs were closed and pointed towards me. I feel confident and I extended my foot under hers and gave it a tap. I wanted to let her know I enjoyed her being close. Then she reciprocated!!!

Her crossed foot caressed my toes! She was in boots but I could feel her toes wiggle against mine! And she was fondling all sexual like! It wasn't a casual game... she was going for the kill. Of course her foot made its way around my lower pantleg. All this was clearly visible by the way but at that point everyone knew we were into each other. She gave me the ole " You're not driving home at this hour and with that many beers" line and I gave her a " birthday present " lol

We weren't a couple necessarily but we had adventures around the City. Every time we ate she always stretched both feet in-between mine. She didn't footsie per se but liked to rest her feet on mine... which was cute. Turned out she was kinda dorky and my nerdiness turn her on. We would hang at her place a lot. She always had some sort of fun sock on. I loved that she dressed like a European fox and her socks fun. She had bright orange socks, neon green, yellow, and I bought her these blue knee highs that said " nerd" She loved them. We would watch movies on her bed and she loved tickling my feet with hers. Her soft socks tickled my socked feet all the time. Her feet were active. My feet are ticklish and she knew it. I would pull away and she would wrapp my foot and tickle. I tried it with her but her feet were not sensitive at all. She was a sweetie.

It wasn't spoken but I knew I was more of a booty call. At the time she didn't want anything serious and I did. So to avoid a heartbreak I ended things. Turns out a couple of months later she had a change of heart and wanted to meet. By then I was seeing someone else. She knew but wished me the best.

I kick myself with her cuz we had a fun thing going. On her social media she had winter pics of her in nylons and barefoot! She was a nylons girl and apparently kicked off her shoes in houses. If only I waited until winter. Lol. Turned out she married a friend of a friend and has two kids with him. Glad she is happy 😊.