Footsie with stranger success

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Footsie with stranger success

Post by Baloo_135 »

I did have success playing a mild game of footsie with a stranger. It was around 2007. I was 20 in college and it occurred in the computer lab. It was after my later class at 7pm and the lab wasn't packed. I noticed a young lady around my age studying vigorously. She had black hair and fair skin. On the shorter side and very slim. She looked like she could be Israeli but I could have been wrong. She dressed rather elegant. I sat in the computer across from her. As I sat down and put my bag down I seen the fastest shoeplay in my life!! Super active. She was wearing a burgundy skirt that went below her knee and gold flats. She had her legs crossed and was dangling her flat side to side, not up and down. I heard the flaps of her shoe smacking her heel.

Just by looking i was shaking. I wanted to test the waters so I took my right shoe off. I had dark jeans, white pumas, and dark dress socks on that day for some reason. I placed my foot on top of the metal bar separating our work stations. The bar set my foot exactly at the height of her dangling shoe. I placed my foot a couple of inches away from hers. Sure enough I began to feel tapping of her flat against my toes.

I enjoyed the constant bumps around my foot. She felt light as a feather with her mild kicks/taps. She was so focused in her work that I doubted she even noticed or cared what she was bumping under the desk. This went on for about 5min. She then shifted in her seat and the top part of her foot contacted the ball of my foot. My toes were also now against her ankle! I froze and thought the jig was up. She didn't move out of the way and continued her shoeplay. Again, she was active and I constantly felt her baby soft foot graze the bottom of my dress sock. There wasn't a ton of pressure. I figured she didn't notice it was my foot or was even paying attention until she spoke....

" Do you always play footsie with strangers?" she said clear as day out loud. I never been so caught by surprise. Luckily no one was in our area. I was caught red handed with my shoe off. I thought she was going to tell someone or make a big scene. I tried to remain calm and replied with an immediate " No. Not at all" Playing dumb was my defense. She then said " Well... you should. Live a little". She then nudged her foot against my toes playfully.

It was all a lot to process. Apparently she was into our game and gave me the go ahead. I was young and navie with zero charm. Looking back i should have responded with " I'm trying too but this is in the way" as I nudge her flat off. I think that would of steamed things up. Or at least say " You're right. We should continue this over dinner"

But instead I put my shoe back on and brought my leg back under my chair. She kept her leg crossed and dangled in the same position. I stayed for 3 more minutes to show I wasn't afraid... even though I was. I packed up and walked away. I looked her direction and she was still focused on her work... which was hot. What a missed opportunity. She appeared to be a an studious, reserved girl above the table but was sex fox under. She probably needed to release some steam from all the studying. But how rare and how often does that happen??

Vin

Re: Footsie with stranger success

Post by Vin »

Wow, another great story. That's always a brave move to remove a shoe before knowing if the girl will appreciate footsie play, so bravo to you.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Thank you. Back in those college days I'd test the waters. I found that girls naturally retracted their foot as soon as they bumped into my shoe. I wore dressy black gold toe socks a lot and placed my foot around their feet. Their were many times the shoeplayers actually fondled my toes. Under the table there was a ledge id rest my foot on. My foot was elevated enough to match the height of a woman's foot when they crossed their leg. It was 2006 so flats and flip flops where popular. Girls in flip flops would sandwich my toes between their flip flop and foot. The girls in flats loved to nestle the top of their foot under mind. I don't think it was on purpose and my gues is they enjoyed the softness of my foot.

Of course there were red alarm situations were I misread. One time a girl was rubbing my foot all over and I thought she knew what was up. I wiggled my toes and I heard a loud "Gasp!!", followed by a quick shuffle to get her shoe on. I've had women sayd " OMG! Im soooo sorry!!!" Some sounded really embarrassed and others actually giggled. One girl said " Oh no! I'm playing footsies with you hehehe!

Then there were the scares. I had my foot kicked before. I had the girl " huff" and aggressively pull their feet back. I've had someone say " Can you please move your foot!" A girl forcefully pulled back and stormed off. Embarrassing for me but hey.
Vin

Post by Vin »

Even these negative situations seem like not too big of a deal, especially to the outrage you might read online, especially nowadays. If you type in "footsie" in google you'll have hundreds of articles screaming with their headlines about perverts playing footsie on a plane, bus, etc. Too bad stories like these ruin the harmless action like gentle footsie.
Anyway, glad for you that you had so many positive responses, I just love when girls return the favor of wiggling their toes and pressing their feet against mine.
I described some of my experiences at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21533
Perhaps you also had some footsie experiences when flying a plane? I'll gladly read some!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

You have to be really careful. The guys on the news obviously are being aggressive about it. I put my foot in the line of fire but as soon as she pulls away its a done deal.

One time I TOTALLY misread this one woman. This was in another computer lab I went to with more space under the table. The woman was foxy. I was 20 and she must have been late 30s early 40s. She looks like she came from work. Brown hair with blonde highlights, maybe 5'5, looked a bit like Julianne Moore. She was super focused in her homework. It was hot at one point where she put her glasses on. Under the table she had worn leathery brown pumps. I could tell she used them for work a lot. She had maybe a tan or light grey thin dressy pants and nude hose! She started with her legs crossed and shifted them under her seat as she leaned to look at the screen.

I figured I would position my socked foot on top the beam where her foot was at. Sure enough her crossed leg returned and her foot bumped into mine. The shoe was solid and I doubt she felt my foot. Her heels were nice quality. There is a different feel between heels from Target and hers lol. I slid my toes on the side of her shoe a bit. She shifted her legs out of the way for a second and put them back, not my dress sock connected with her nylon ankle bone. It felt super soft but i didn't move and neither did she. Her leg felt fit, she was slim but I knew she was an athlete. Then she began a slight dangle. She keep popping her shoe on and off her heel. I could actually hear the pop and swish. Then she uncrossed her legs and put them on the floor. On her way down my toes grazed her foot.

I peaked down and her feet were under the beam towards my area. I figure " oh wow! She is comfy" I take my right foot and place next her left. I anchor my heel to the floor and direct the sole of my for towards her foot. Almost immediately her left foot meets mine. I felt her shoe and the nylon portion of her foot. Then what happened next blew my mind!

After the connection she scooted her foot against the bottom of mine. She began nudging my foot in a pattern like motion as she leaned her foot left and right. I kept my foot perfectly still as I felt the friction of her nylon against my sock. She shelled out good money on those stockings. It almost felt leg a bare leg. I wanted to explore more. I slowly shifted my foot away from hers. She reached around about to search and found my foot again! What are the odds! I was thinking this cougar has some pent up sexual energy and wants some footsies with a younger guy. I kept my foot planted and let her fiddle around.

She made another reposition. This time she crossed her right ankle over her left. Her right foot found my right foot in the same place and she leaned against it. This time I felt the bottom of her shoe. It was hard... and so was I! She began to pop her shoe off her heel again. Must have been a habit. She scooted her legs to wear her exposed heels was against my toes. She kept popping her heel, and each time it was off her heel rubbed again the bottom of my toes.

Now this felt deliberate. Her nyloned heel played footsie against my toes. She was pressuring in and it felt sexual, not as if she was scratching an itch. Of course I froze and didn't know what to do. She kept upping the stakes. She extended her foot again to wear my toes where on top of her ankle and the ball of my foot was right on top of her foot. Still, I kept as silent and stone like as possible.

The final adjustment came. She extended her leg again towards my directly and I felt her pant material sway against my big toe. Her pants weren't really tight, yet not loose but my toes were lined up with her pantleg. She liked the warmth of my foot it seemed. Yet the nudges kept coming. I figured, hey she wanted me to play back and I have the green light. I begin to return the pressure back into her foot. She didn't feel sweaty at all. Then I gently grip my toes around her ankle. Her movement stopped. I started making the slow journey up her leg. I feel her leg start to shake. My toes gently pushed her pantleg towards her upper shin, I felt them starting to scrunch. At that point she immediately kicked her legs under her chair. It was loud. I froze and pretended not to notice. I did a peak over to her face and her eyes are wide and face a bit red. She looked down at her papers and placed her hand on her head. She was embarrassed. And so was I.

The whole time she must have not known what she was doing. After a long day at work she must have felt stressed with addition to school work, and was merely trying to comfort her feet. But to me, how did she not know what she was touching? Anyways I made my way out shortly after.
Vin

Post by Vin »

Wow, that's an amazing story, yet again! Even if it ended up in a "bust", still worth it!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

PLAY DUMB is my defense. I merely position myself in the contact areas and let the women do the touching. If I led with running my toes over their feet unsolicited then I have some splaining to do. Let me mention my blooper real lol

I had a socked foot under a girl with crossed legs wearing flip flops. All of a sudden I feel the empty flip flop fall on my foot. Shortly after her barefoot steps ontop of mine. And she kept it there! My leg was shaking and too much time passed try to move. I decided to count my loss and wiggle my toes up to tell her " hey, you are on my foot" She didn't talk to me, just quickly found her flip flop and recrossed her leg.

The pointy heels are a curse. A lovely Persian women in white pointy heels stretched under my direction. As a matter of fact I thought she was instigating some footsie. Her shoe kept nudging my foot, so I took my shoe off and rubbed her shoe tip. She lifted my foot up a circled around my foot. I figured " hey this is a game!" I pressed into her shoe more and slid my sock all over. She even extended her leg more. Then I said " let's go!" and slid my toes up her ankle. As soon as I reached her pantleg she pulled back aggressively. I was embarrassed. Luckily she was with friends and continued conversation with them and didn't make a big scene.

And my greatest blunder was a girl in her early 20s. Lovely legs! She had closed toes shoes, flats or a loafer, it was lady like I know that much. Her legs her crossed and she had a nice dangle going on. She had a skirt, black hair, and fair skin. I took my shoe off and positioned it right under her dangling shoe. This girl had a spider sense somehow! At the first or second feel of my foot she reacted. With assertiveness yet politeness, she uncrossed her leg, pushed my socked foot with her foot back to my area, tapped my foot twice as to say " back you go!" And proceeded to cross her leg and dangle once more. Honestly, I was very turned on by that!. She coulda stomped my foot or yelled at me buy instead she helped me back to my area lol. Makes me think of maybe she was sorta interested but she wasn't the type of girl to play footsies on the first meeting, which i can respect.
Vin

Post by Vin »

I will definitely take my lessons from your stories! Thanks for all these!