Your 1st Nylon Footsie Under the Table

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Your 1st Nylon Footsie Under the Table

Post by Baloo_135 »

Hello. What was your 1st experience with a girl/ women wearing nylons and playing footsie with you?

In middle school/ high-school girls played footsie under the desk with me, particularly one who wore white keds. It was innocent. Another instance sophomore year the girl in the desk behind me removed her boots and rubbed my ankle with her socked foot. It was startling. At first I thought it was an accident and moved my foot. She then said " Hey, come back! I'm playing footsies!" LOL

My 1st nyloned footsie came by my 1st girlfriend senior year. It was 2005 and girls then wore jeans and flip flops/sneakers. No heels, flats, or anything. She was latina but looked somewhat like Angelina Jolie in the face (just as crazy) and athletic. She was about 5'1 and dressed like a jock. When we began dating I couldn't help but to touch her feet. She was weirded out at first but over time she didn't mind. I felt comfortable enough to tell her my fantasies of women in heels and nylons teasing me under the table like I seen in movies.

Her Mom was extremely religious and invited us to church one Sunday. This church people dressed up so I wore a button up shirt, khaki pants, black gold toe dress socks, and black loafers. When I went to their house, my GF had a brown pin stripper pencil skirt, matching brown patent heels, black nylons, and her hair up. She had a devilish grin and knew exactly what she was doing.

Sitting next to her was a treat. Walking to our seats i could tell she wasn't used to heels and she took her time not to trip lol. When we sat she crossed her legs toward me. The nylons made her legs look longer and elegant, she was 17 but looked very woman like. She didn't dangle, her legs and feet remained rested. Didnt matter as I was extremely hard.

After church we all went out to eat. It was her, her mom, aunt, and myself. I made sure we sat across from each other. Her Mom and Aunt are very lively and carried the conversation. My gf was fairly quiet. I see her shift down in her seat and feel her pump feel around my leg. The point of her heel lifted my pantleg and she quickly retreated it. That alone made me freeze!!! But of course it wasn't the end.

By now I was excited but she showed very little emotion. She had a serious face as she was listening to her Mom's conversation. Below the table I felt her soft nyloned foot on top of my toes. She placed minimal pressure. She then gently and slowly traveled to my ankle. Now I can feel her toes against my dress sock. Again, very gently she grazed her foot up my ankle and inside my pantleg. I couldn't help my leg from shaking. She was still very calm and showed zero expression. Her foot didn't stop and continued to lift my pantleg. At this point my bare calf was exposed. Then she paused and left her foot there for about 2min. I felt nervous and assumed people were looking or the waitress would see. She slid her toes back down to my ankle bone and made a circular pattern. Occasionally lifting my pantleg and going back down to my ankle. At this point she broke character and gave a huge smile. Her Mom and Aunt had no idea.

Afterwards I expressed how amazing that was. She was pleased knowing how aroused she could make me. We lasted into our early 20s, many footsie experiences, unfortunately camera phones weren't as big at the time.

Vin

Re: Your 1st Nylon Footsie Under the Table

Post by Vin »

I was at a house party at my friend's place, me and 4 girls I used to hang out with regularly then (end of high school, we were around 18-19 at the time). I had a crush on one of the girls but she was literally always taken so I never made any moves. Even though we would often dance together in the club and be very close to each other. What I didn't know is that she had a crush on me too. We got pretty drunk that night and she started getting flirty. It wasn't 1on1 though. We were sitting at the dining table so there was no subtlety there. We all had a good laugh and continued talking and drinking into the night.
Which is when I felt her stockinged foot touching mine, and it kept rubbing my ankle under my jeans. Then she proceeded to go higher on my calf, knee, and eventually onto my lap when the second foot joined the play. Again, this wasn't subtle as she was a short girl, so she was basically lying in her chair to reach my thighs and,l even crotch. I was so shook that I didn't move, I was hoping that the other girls wouldn't make her stop but I was a puss then so I was pretty shy. This didn't stop me from getting a bulge in my pants which she felt a few times, so this made it even more awkward for me. Then she stopped and again, we had a laugh, got back to talking some more.
The rest of the girls got tired as it was pretty late and they said they were going to sleep to the bedroom. Even then I didn't get the signal that they clearly are leaving us 1on1 for a reason. But when we eventually stayed alone she told me to move to the couch and as she walked there, she dimmed the lights. She immediately sat on my lap and started kissing me. We lied down on the couch and kissed for a good 20 minutes while feeling each other with our hands. However, I was still a virgin at the time and didn't want to freak her out so instead of undressing her I just keep kissing and touching. I think at some point she felt it wouldn't happen as she told me that she's actually still dating some guy which was a major turn off for me. We stopped and ended up talking some more sitting in the balcony.
The funny part is we didn't ever do anything again, even though I found out she was actually single but was trying to piss me off so that I make a move. And before I grew a pair and became some more confident with women the window was long shut as she started dating again and I lost interest.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Vin wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:34 pm I was at a house party at my friend's place, me and 4 girls I used to hang out with regularly then (end of high school, we were around 18-19 at the time). I had a crush on one of the girls but she was literally always taken so I never made any moves. Even though we would often dance together in the club and be very close to each other. What I didn't know is that she had a crush on me too. We got pretty drunk that night and she started getting flirty. It wasn't 1on1 though. We were sitting at the dining table so there was no subtlety there. We all had a good laugh and continued talking and drinking into the night.
Which is when I felt her stockinged foot touching mine, and it kept rubbing my ankle under my jeans. Then she proceeded to go higher on my calf, knee, and eventually onto my lap when the second foot joined the play. Again, this wasn't subtle as she was a short girl, so she was basically lying in her chair to reach my thighs and,l even crotch. I was so shook that I didn't move, I was hoping that the other girls wouldn't make her stop but I was a puss then so I was pretty shy. This didn't stop me from getting a bulge in my pants which she felt a few times, so this made it even more awkward for me. Then she stopped and again, we had a laugh, got back to talking some more.
The rest of the girls got tired as it was pretty late and they said they were going to sleep to the bedroom. Even then I didn't get the signal that they clearly are leaving us 1on1 for a reason. But when we eventually stayed alone she told me to move to the couch and as she walked there, she dimmed the lights. She immediately sat on my lap and started kissing me. We lied down on the couch and kissed for a good 20 minutes while feeling each other with our hands. However, I was still a virgin at the time and didn't want to freak her out so instead of undressing her I just keep kissing and touching. I think at some point she felt it wouldn't happen as she told me that she's actually still dating some guy which was a major turn off for me. We stopped and ended up talking some more sitting in the balcony.
The funny part is we didn't ever do anything again, even though I found out she was actually single but was trying to piss me off so that I make a move. And before I grew a pair and became some more confident with women the window was long shut as she started dating again and I lost interest.
Confidence is key! But you don't know until you get older. There were many of times I was too shy to act. There was a cute volley ball player in my history class sophomore year. She would wear her uniform on game days. Black booty shorts, gold and black shirt, her brown hair up, long black socks, and fuzzy slippers. One day she was verbally teasing one of the guys across the aisle of our desks. I forget what the conversation was but she then said something like " Ohhhhh, look at Brian! Mr stud!!! Whooooooooooo!" As she did that she slid her socked foot up his leg. He pulled away. It was all a fun mockery type thing but I was turned on.

Later our desks changed and she sat to my left. We got to know each other better and became close friends. One day we watched a movie in class and arranged our desks. Her desk was pushed in next to mine. This is where our relationship could have changed. She was wearing Capri pants and flip flaps. I felt her legs press against mine under the desk. I liked it but didn't think much of it since we were friends and the mere situation of the seating. My desk was facing the chalkboard and her desk faced me to my left. She slowly shifted down in her chair and extended her right foot across both my legs at my shoe. I figured she is crammed and needed to stretch. Her right leg began to go up both mine slowly with some pressure. Then I realized this was turning sexual. I was aroused having my cute, funny friend turn into this confident sexy women. She then rested her right and left leg onto my lap. I looked at her and she was focused on the movie. Her feet were dangerously close to my junk. No one could see my raging boner. I wanted to rub her legs but didn't wanna draw attention.

A couple of months later we went to the spring formal together. She wore a black dress with red open toed strappy heels. We had a dinner at her friend's house and she sat to my left. Her leg was crossed towards me and felt her foot against my leg. During the dinner as we socialized she was bouncing her foot and her toes were just underneath my pantleg. I felt the gentle lift. Drives me crazy. I should have pressured in and encouraged her to nestle her foot completely inside. She would have too.

Nothing came of us though. She was disappointed after the dance because I didn't make a move. We rarely spoke the remainder of high-school. Anout ten years later she FB messaged and set up a dinner date. She looked the same. We caught up but no chemistry ( nor footsie)
Vin

Post by Vin »

Baloo_135 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:29 pm Nothing came of us though. She was disappointed after the dance because I didn't make a move. We rarely spoke the remainder of high-school. Anout ten years later she FB messaged and set up a dinner date. She looked the same. We caught up but no chemistry ( nor footsie)
Yeah, I feel you bro! Wish things like these happened to me these days, when I'm confident enough to act on it. Oh well...
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Its confidence and comfort. I realized that I wasn't really comfortable with some of the girls in high-school. I mean footsie leads to other things and I didn't want to pursue anything further.

As I got older I the more open I became with my fetish. Most of the women i briefly dated were ok with it. It wasn't until I met my true love that I realized how fun adding footsies to a healthy sex life can be. We were instantly attracted to each other and had a lot in common. I was totally upfront with her from the start. On the 3rd date we went to a pub with her cousins. Suddenly I felt a soft foot run up my pantleg under the table. She wore nylons under her pants and wanted to give me a surprise. And the way she played was PERFECT! Just like the movies. Ended with her sliding my sock to my ankle. That became our love language.
Vin

Post by Vin »

I totally forgot about one experience, or actually a set of experiences that happened repeatedly.
When I was in the university I would sometimes go back to my hometown to visit my parents, mainly during the weekends. Sometimes, I would end up visiting when my parents had friends over and since I was no longer a kid I would join them and have a drink or two, chat and play games, they were fun people to be around so I didn't mind they were all around 40 or older. There were mostly couples coming, but I was sort of an "attraction" for the ladies, since I was way younger than them and good looking, so often they'd sit next to me or across the table and chat with me. They mostly dressed quite elegantly so I could count on seeing some feet in nylons when they came to visit. Especially since no one is wearing shoes in the house where I come from. Which is another reason why I always preferred to stay with them instead of meeting my childhood friends, lol.
There were two ladies who I fancied in particular. Good for me that both of them liked to flirt with me and for that reason I was able to sit closer to them. One was a tall brunette. Quite pretty, but I'd say her face was 5/10 while the body made her look like a 7/10. The other one was a shorter blonde, big eyes, big lips, for her age she was definitely 7-8/10. Since there were drinks involved they would usually not mind an occasional under table touch. The brunette would rub her foot against mine or my pant leg occasionally, but never tried anything more than an accidental touch.
The blonde was particularly playful. I often placed my feet on the wooden "beam" underneath the table, when I sat opposite to her and I hoped for the best. I would direct my toes towards her, but I waited until she touched me first, unless we got a little bit tipsy, then I'd try to move first.
At first when I started attending these gatherings she would feel me out and when she moved her feet close to the beam and felt my toes on her ankle, she would retract. But with every meeting she'd get more and more confident. At first there were light touches with her legs crossed. But one time it changed and I would hope for more ever since.
She got a little bit tipsy and got really flirty that day. I think she had a fight with her partner, who this time wasn't there with her.
This time she wore a black blouse, red flared skirt and tan pantyhose with reinforced toes (my favourite!)
We were sitting at one end of the table, everyone else was speaking loudly, so when she would talk to me with some innuendos no one would notice. It was then when I felt that. She had her legs crossed, and the foot in the air would make circles and touch my pant leg at first. Then her touches were more firm and accurate. She would press her toes against my calf and retract. She suddenly stopped and I was sad that this was it. But it wasn't, oh no! She knew by then that my feet are on the wooden beam so when she placed her left on my right foot, and her right on my left I nearly fell of the chair! Her nyloned soles felt so warm against the ball of my foot. She wouldn't really slide her feet or move them. She just placed them on top of my feet and rested them there while speaking to me and keeping eye contact. I don't have to mention how hard I got because of that!
Unfortunately nothing lasts forever as she was disturbed by the brunette and some people went to smoke, together with my blonde. When the people returned I was no longer sitting opposite to her, the brunette took the spot instead, but this evening she wasn't this playful. And ever since that I don't think I was this playful with any of them, there were some slight touches under the table, but the blonde was always with her husband so she would behave herself unfortunately for me...
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Vin wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:59 pm I totally forgot about one experience, or actually a set of experiences that happened repeatedly.
When I was in the university I would sometimes go back to my hometown to visit my parents, mainly during the weekends. Sometimes, I would end up visiting when my parents had friends over and since I was no longer a kid I would join them and have a drink or two, chat and play games, they were fun people to be around so I didn't mind they were all around 40 or older. There were mostly couples coming, but I was sort of an "attraction" for the ladies, since I was way younger than them and good looking, so often they'd sit next to me or across the table and chat with me. They mostly dressed quite elegantly so I could count on seeing some feet in nylons when they came to visit. Especially since no one is wearing shoes in the house where I come from. Which is another reason why I always preferred to stay with them instead of meeting my childhood friends, lol.
There were two ladies who I fancied in particular. Good for me that both of them liked to flirt with me and for that reason I was able to sit closer to them. One was a tall brunette. Quite pretty, but I'd say her face was 5/10 while the body made her look like a 7/10. The other one was a shorter blonde, big eyes, big lips, for her age she was definitely 7-8/10. Since there were drinks involved they would usually not mind an occasional under table touch. The brunette would rub her foot against mine or my pant leg occasionally, but never tried anything more than an accidental touch.
The blonde was particularly playful. I often placed my feet on the wooden "beam" underneath the table, when I sat opposite to her and I hoped for the best. I would direct my toes towards her, but I waited until she touched me first, unless we got a little bit tipsy, then I'd try to move first.
At first when I started attending these gatherings she would feel me out and when she moved her feet close to the beam and felt my toes on her ankle, she would retract. But with every meeting she'd get more and more confident. At first there were light touches with her legs crossed. But one time it changed and I would hope for more ever since.
She got a little bit tipsy and got really flirty that day. I think she had a fight with her partner, who this time wasn't there with her.
This time she wore a black blouse, red flared skirt and tan pantyhose with reinforced toes (my favourite!)
We were sitting at one end of the table, everyone else was speaking loudly, so when she would talk to me with some innuendos no one would notice. It was then when I felt that. She had her legs crossed, and the foot in the air would make circles and touch my pant leg at first. Then her touches were more firm and accurate. She would press her toes against my calf and retract. She suddenly stopped and I was sad that this was it. But it wasn't, oh no! She knew by then that my feet are on the wooden beam so when she placed her left on my right foot, and her right on my left I nearly fell of the chair! Her nyloned soles felt so warm against the ball of my foot. She wouldn't really slide her feet or move them. She just placed them on top of my feet and rested them there while speaking to me and keeping eye contact. I don't have to mention how hard I got because of that!
Unfortunately nothing lasts forever as she was disturbed by the brunette and some people went to smoke, together with my blonde. When the people returned I was no longer sitting opposite to her, the brunette took the spot instead, but this evening she wasn't this playful. And ever since that I don't think I was this playful with any of them, there were some slight touches under the table, but the blonde was always with her husband so she would behave herself unfortunately for me...
You lucky Duck!!! Always wanted an older tipsy woman to fondle me with her hosed feet. Never had that chance.

Closet thing was my high-school girlfriend's older sister. I was 17 and she was 22, practically a mature woman in my eyes then. I had the hots for her. She looked like a latina version of Daryl Hannah, even had blonde streaks. My gf had a big mouth and all her friends new about my foot fetish. Little did she know her friends gave me some teases when she wasn't looking! One wrapped her feet on my leg in the pool and the other rested her foot on mine at Dennys. That girl shocked me cuz I had no idea she was that type. My feet were firmly under my chair and that girl stretched her sandaled foot on top of mine. She seemed really nervous and probably wanted me to act. Unfortunately I didn't (Danm morals).

Back to her sister. They hated each other. There always fought and went long periods without speaking but her sister was always cool with me ( even today). They first time I got drunk was at her house. She didn't want us wandering the streets so she allowed us to underage drink under her supervision. First time I was black out drunk. My gf was wasted as well. I recall being on the couch mumbling and my head rested her legs gorgeous legs. I was startled at first but she was stroking my hair loving like. She even gently ran her fingers across my cheek and around my ear ( my sweet spot!) I recall looking at her and she looked down in my eyes and giggled. I found it highly arousing but I know she was just trying to get me to calm down and sleep lol.

Shortly after her Mom makes us all go to church for Easter ( First time going and getting into a Pencostal church). The sister meets us there and I noticed she is in nude nylons and has brown pointy pumps! She sat to the right of me and crossed her legs my direction. I tried so hard not to look but i think i made it more obvious lol. She new what she was doing and made sure her leg was in my vision. During the preaching I see her look down. She uncrosses her legs and took her right heel and taps my toes. I was startled! She taps and I look at her. She leans in and whispers " these look nice". She continues to press against my foot and even lifts my foot up with her to get a closer look. I say " thanks". She gives me a big smile. She leaves her foot by mine for a minute then crosses her legs.

Come Thanksgiving she played a minor game of footsie under the table. She wore leather boots unfortunately but she kept her crossed foot around mine. She tapped and pressed against my foot for a quick tease. She looked over playfully and of course I'm frozen solid. Little did i know she left her foot around my leg after the touches. Her aunt next to her reached for her purse on the floor. I felt a sudden panic with her feet. The tip of her boot was caught under my pantleg and her foot was actually snaked around my leg! ( Her crossed leg was under mine that whole time!). I instinctively pull away but her foot was still hooked. She became untangled finally and no one saw. My heart was racing and she turned red and laughed it off. God, imagine if she was barefoot! Damn boots.
Vin

Post by Vin »

That's cool and risky, which makes it even more fun! :D

I actually always had a thing for mature women, might be because they'd be the ones to wear hosiery and heels instead of sportswear like the girls my age when I was younger. I even remember as a teenager I played some footsie with my auntie. Guess I threw it out of my memory being kind of ashamed of that! And that might've been my real 1st time story.

We would have a smaller or larger sunday dinner, depending on the availability of the family members. The auntie would usually wear a skirt or suit pants and pantyhose. As a young foot fetishist still discovering my needs and desires she was one of the "role models", as I rarely saw nyloned feet from that close. I would see my teachers' legs in pantyhose but they never took off the shoes, so my only source of inspiration (and pleasure) was what I could find in the internet (back in the day that mostly meant the russian pantyhose videos, Pantyhose Line I believe, which now would look absolutely cheesy).
So even though I might be ashamed of myself for breaking a taboo, I was only focused on her feet, fortunately I never had any further thoughts involving the auntie.

I would observe her feet as much as I could without getting caught. I loved when we finished the dinner and she would stretch out in the couch so I got a perfect view of the reinforced toes of her tan pantyhose.
But there were some unintentional footsies too! At times I would also slide my foot under the beam and felt her nyloned toes against mine, but she'd often retract or change position so I didn't make a move.

My favorite memory is probably from one of these sunday dinners. I was sitting at the table opposite to her and rested my feet at the wooden beam (thank god for these, most of my "accidental" footsies resulted from me stretching my feet on this part of the table so it wasn't taken as weird!)
She wore black nylons that day and she had some slippers on. I remember that I felt some tapping on the ball of my foot a few times. At first I thought it's just the slipper dangling at her heel, which was hot at its own, but then after each touch I felt that it gets more firm. So at the moment she pressed her foot against mine and towards the wooden beam I must've blushed, being the innocent teen that I was! She would rest her foot on mine for a good few minutes with an occasional tap. I could've sworn then that she had to know it's not the beam she's resting her foot at, even though she had the slipper on.

I also remember once we visited another relatives and had a large dinner for around 20 people, for Easter or Xmas I'm guessing. I was sitting next to her on a couch (the table was placed next to the couch with chairs around it from the other side). As always I was looking at a place to stretch out my feet so this time I placed them on the table's leg. It was a solid, wooden table and its leg was chiseled so I could easily keep my foot rested there. It was then when I felt her placing her foot next to mine on that very same spot and slightly touching the side of my foot with hers! She wore a golden skirt and tan pantyhose that day. She wouldn't move her foot and so wouldn't I. I didn't want this moment to end. Eventually she would retract her foot but they way she sat nearly blew my mind. She wrapped her left leg underneath her so that her foot was sticking out from under her right leg and nearly touching my thigh as we were sitting close to each other. I remember I even kept my hand on the side of my leg to get the occasional touch of her foot. At one moment I put the palm of my hand flat on the sofa and waited. When I felt the soft touch of nyloned foot over my hand I was in heaven. She wouldn't keep her over my hand unfortunately, but occasionally there was some movement from her part. If it was unintentional she must've been oblivious. I'd say she must've known what a little pervert I was and she sort of liked it!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Vin wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:37 am That's cool and risky, which makes it even more fun! :D

I actually always had a thing for mature women, might be because they'd be the ones to wear hosiery and heels instead of sportswear like the girls my age when I was younger. I even remember as a teenager I played some footsie with my auntie. Guess I threw it out of my memory being kind of ashamed of that! And that might've been my real 1st time story.

We would have a smaller or larger sunday dinner, depending on the availability of the family members. The auntie would usually wear a skirt or suit pants and pantyhose. As a young foot fetishist still discovering my needs and desires she was one of the "role models", as I rarely saw nyloned feet from that close. I would see my teachers' legs in pantyhose but they never took off the shoes, so my only source of inspiration (and pleasure) was what I could find in the internet (back in the day that mostly meant the russian pantyhose videos, Pantyhose Line I believe, which now would look absolutely cheesy).
So even though I might be ashamed of myself for breaking a taboo, I was only focused on her feet, fortunately I never had any further thoughts involving the auntie.

I would observe her feet as much as I could without getting caught. I loved when we finished the dinner and she would stretch out in the couch so I got a perfect view of the reinforced toes of her tan pantyhose.
But there were some unintentional footsies too! At times I would also slide my foot under the beam and felt her nyloned toes against mine, but she'd often retract or change position so I didn't make a move.

My favorite memory is probably from one of these sunday dinners. I was sitting at the table opposite to her and rested my feet at the wooden beam (thank god for these, most of my "accidental" footsies resulted from me stretching my feet on this part of the table so it wasn't taken as weird!)
She wore black nylons that day and she had some slippers on. I remember that I felt some tapping on the ball of my foot a few times. At first I thought it's just the slipper dangling at her heel, which was hot at its own, but then after each touch I felt that it gets more firm. So at the moment she pressed her foot against mine and towards the wooden beam I must've blushed, being the innocent teen that I was! She would rest her foot on mine for a good few minutes with an occasional tap. I could've sworn then that she had to know it's not the beam she's resting her foot at, even though she had the slipper on.

I also remember once we visited another relatives and had a large dinner for around 20 people, for Easter or Xmas I'm guessing. I was sitting next to her on a couch (the table was placed next to the couch with chairs around it from the other side). As always I was looking at a place to stretch out my feet so this time I placed them on the table's leg. It was a solid, wooden table and its leg was chiseled so I could easily keep my foot rested there. It was then when I felt her placing her foot next to mine on that very same spot and slightly touching the side of my foot with hers! She wore a golden skirt and tan pantyhose that day. She wouldn't move her foot and so wouldn't I. I didn't want this moment to end. Eventually she would retract her foot but they way she sat nearly blew my mind. She wrapped her left leg underneath her so that her foot was sticking out from under her right leg and nearly touching my thigh as we were sitting close to each other. I remember I even kept my hand on the side of my leg to get the occasional touch of her foot. At one moment I put the palm of my hand flat on the sofa and waited. When I felt the soft touch of nyloned foot over my hand I was in heaven. She wouldn't keep her over my hand unfortunately, but occasionally there was some movement from her part. If it was unintentional she must've been oblivious. I'd say she must've known what a little pervert I was and she sort of liked it!
This sounds exciting! I love the pantyhose teases at family functions. We were at Alicia's sisters house at Christmas once and Alicia teased the shit outta me. She wore a tight fitting sweater dress and black nylons with tan house slippers. She was super busy cooking but she would slip out of her slipper periodically to give me a show. Dinner was particularly exciting. She was horny since we couldn't have privacy in that packed house. It was such a visual contrast, wish I had a camera under the table. Her sexy nylon toes were scrunching my R2D2 sock down to my ankle bone hhahaga. It was like a comedy movie.

Attached is a pic her in slippers and nude nylons. It was winter and watching TV before we went out to dinner.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210805-073025_Video Player.jpg
Vin

Post by Vin »

Awesome man, thanks for sharing!