Wedding Date Under the Table

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Wedding Date Under the Table

Post by Baloo_135 »

This past weekend my lovely fiancee and I were at my cousins wedding. She had a long maroon dress that opened in the front and black suade heels. See pic. The table at the reception had a long table cloth. She is well aware of my kinks and used it to her advantage. During cocktails and dinner she crossed her leg toward me and dangled her heel. I felt her left leg crossed over her right gently graze my leg. It was all casual. As time progressed and as we socialized I suddenly felt her bare foot rest on top of my brown Oxford. Her toes gripped my shoe and she attempted to untie my shoe laces. All the while she is conversing with my family. Then, her toes inched inside my pantleg and fished for the top of my sock. Finally she slide my sock down to my ankle and fondled around my ankle bone. PERFECT date in my opinion. The hotel was fun later on.
Attachments
Alicia Under the Table
Alicia Under the Table
20210617_101256.jpg (772.32 KiB) Viewed 2862 times

paradigm88

Re: Wedding Date Under the Table

Post by paradigm88 »

Lucky man! We had a rash of weddings several years ago, so it's been a while for us since we had a good opportunity for a formal flirtation. And sadly, most of the weddings in our circle have been summer ceremonies, so bare feet were the norm.

In typical years, we'll dress up a bit to visit my family for Thanksgiving and Christmas. My wife usually pops her shoes off as soon as she sits down at the table (so they don't make noise if they fall off her feet later), and I love glancing over at her to see her stockinged feet swaying above her shoes. But she's too reserved for footsie right at the table.