Fantasy about my wife

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

mremc

Fantasy about my wife

Post by mremc »

Hi everyone. I would like to share my fantasy with you.

I am 31, married, with two kids. My wife is 29 and is really good looking. She is 178cm tall, about 70kg, former athlete, shoe size EU40. She has really long legs and her feet are really nicely shaped.

I recently started having this fantasy of sharing my wife with other men--especially with men who have a foot fetish like me. I mentioned this to her indirectly. Actually, it was more of a question if she ever fantasises about being fucked by another man. She said she has no such desire. I pushed a bit and told her that in my opinion she would not be able to resist once another guy's dick would be in her. She agreed with that but said it would never come that far because she would never be able to go to bed with another man.

Today she told me that while she was walking to her office, she got stopped by a guy our age and he invited her to coffee. He did it primitively by calling her a pussycat and so on... so she was quite pissed off about it. Of course she has not replied him and kept walking... When she told me this, I got so turned on and wished she accepted the invitation.

I guess my fantasy will never come true, but at least I can try sharing her with you guys... Maybe secretly take some photos of her feet...

I am just waiting for her to put kids to bed and then she promised me she will put her favourite pantyhose on and we'll have some fun. Will see if I can take some photos tonight.

mremc

Re: Fantasy about my wife

Post by mremc »

Here is one pic I took today. Tell me if you like it.
dakmar

Post by dakmar »

It's lovely!
Yellowpanda8

Post by Yellowpanda8 »

Nice photo. I would love to see her in pantyhose.
I’m in a similar boat married 2 kids. Foot fetish love nylons stockings pantyhose and or course footjobs
Yellowpanda8

Post by Yellowpanda8 »

Sent you a PM
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

mremc wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:40 pm Hi everyone. I would like to share my fantasy with you.

I am 31, married, with two kids. My wife is 29 and is really good looking. She is 178cm tall, about 70kg, former athlete, shoe size EU40. She has really long legs and her feet are really nicely shaped.

I recently started having this fantasy of sharing my wife with other men--especially with men who have a foot fetish like me. I mentioned this to her indirectly. Actually, it was more of a question if she ever fantasises about being fucked by another man. She said she has no such desire. I pushed a bit and told her that in my opinion she would not be able to resist once another guy's dick would be in her. She agreed with that but said it would never come that far because she would never be able to go to bed with another man.

Today she told me that while she was walking to her office, she got stopped by a guy our age and he invited her to coffee. He did it primitively by calling her a pussycat and so on... so she was quite pissed off about it. Of course she has not replied him and kept walking... When she told me this, I got so turned on and wished she accepted the invitation.

I guess my fantasy will never come true, but at least I can try sharing her with you guys... Maybe secretly take some photos of her feet...

I am just waiting for her to put kids to bed and then she promised me she will put her favourite pantyhose on and we'll have some fun. Will see if I can take some photos tonight.
Hard as a rock reading this. She sounds so sexy.