Ashiatsu barefoot back massage gone... bad? ;-)

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Vin

Ashiatsu barefoot back massage gone... bad? ;-)

Post by Vin »

Hello there!

Got some story for you that hopefully you will enjoy. Although I'm thinking you won't enjoy it as much as I did, being there.
:bastardinside:

I decided recently that my back needs some proper massage. And since the Thai place I usually go to was fully booked for weeks to come I thought of one place that apparently offered Ashiatsu massage. After some research it turned out to be true, so I was excited to give it a try, especially being an enthusiast of strong massages.

So today was the big day, I got all things sorted with work and went to the spot. It turned out to be this solo masseuse parlor, which already gave me the "right" impression. The place looked really good, everything brand new and clean. The lady asked if I wanted to shower and I made sure I did just right that.

After lying down on the floor mat in my towel the heavenly painful procedure began. The lady, in her early fourties got right to it and started stomping on my back with care and with skill. It wasn't some random trampling, she really knew what she was doing, she was actually massaging me with her tiny, yet strong feet. Red nail polish for those curious.

The best (at least I thought then) came when she stood on the back of my thighs and my butt, as her feet kept pressuring my junk. But since that was part of the massage I tried not to pay too much attention to it. However, I kept getting harder and harder with each seemingly incidental touch between my thighs. But the towel still was some sort of a barrier. Still, this was one of the best massages I've ever had and it really released all my tense muscles.

And it kept getting better. After around 30 minutes of stomping on my back and my legs she asked me to roll to my back. I was waiting for this to happen, but at the same time I was a bit freaked out, because I realised I'm hard as a rock and the towel isn't the best cover for my mast. She didn't seem to mind, as she stomped on my chest and my arms. The moment I realised I hit jackpot was when she went lower and stood on my hip bones. While she massaged my thighs and my stomach with her feet she did from time to time slightly rub my cock through the towel. I knew if she was uncomfortable with the situation she would avoid the area. But she definitely knew what she was doing by touching it from time to time, seemingly by mistake. But there was no direct foot on cock action there. At least for now.

When she was done with my legs she asked if I wanted to continue the massage on the table (we agreed on a mixed massage - ashiatsu + classic, as she said 2hrs of stomping might be bad for me). I said that we should continue on the ground as it's lovely and I'm really enjoying it. I could swear that she looked at my bulge when she said "OK, should we get rid of the towel? It will be more comfortable" :o My mind was blown, but I knew I never wanted anything more than this!

I was lying there, totally naked, my cock rock hard, and I'm quite packed to be honest. Also it was the first time since we started that she poured a warm massage oil on my body. And she didn't just oil my belly, she poured some on my cock too! I knew I was winning life at this very moment. She got back to massaging me, but this time there was no room for pretending, very quickly did she move from my stomach to my cock. She was sliding very gently over it, she pushed it against my body and after a few minutes of "teasing", she sat down on a massage bed that was on my right hand side. She then proceeded to give me the absolute best footjob I ever experienced. She was in no rush, she performed each move carefully and with absolute attention. So when she was sliding up and down my cock I was in heaven. Same when she used her toes to play with the head of my penis.

I got really crazy about what was going on, so one moment when she rested on of her feet on my stomach, while playing with my cock with the other, I grabbed the foot and moved it on my face. I kept kissing the sole of her foot, I sucked her toes, and licked between them. I knew she enjoyed it because not only did she not back out, she kept shoving her toes in my mouth and moved it up and down my tongue.

She turned out to be a master of edging play as we didn't end there with the footjob, even though I was on the edge of cumming all the time, she knew that and didn't let me. She took my hand and asked me to lie down on the massage bed.

When I did that I didn't know what more to expect. And she definitely made use of that. She got back to teasing and edging my by massaging my stomach, my chest, my thighs, only sometimes grabbing the cock. But when she did decide it's time for me to finish, it somehow beat everything that happened up until then. The way she wrapped her oiled hands around my cock made me feel as if she was using her mouth to do so. I couldn't hold any longer so I shot like a rocket to the sky.
I still can't believe how hard did she make me come, but my entire body was in spasms for good 3 minutes and while she was cleaning me up I couldn't even move, I must've never experienced anything like this before! After cleaning me and herself she still found the time and energy to give my legs a massage. And during that she still kept touching my sack and my softening cock. I almost felt up to another round, but my body was unable to work properly for good 15 minutes after that extreme orgasm. :noworthy: Only after the shower and dressing up I was able to get on with my life...

I elaborated quite a lot, but I've found a new favorite spot. Before going I thought I'd go there once a month, or once every two months. But I'm feeling crazy now, I want to come back tomorrow. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the story!

Vin

Re: Ashiatsu barefoot back massage gone... bad? ;-)

Post by Vin »

To update you lot, of course I had to return to this masseuse. I think in total I've been there 3 or 4 times now and since I know it can end this way, I always ask for a footjob finish.
The last time I went I felt brave and asked if she would be ok with wearing nylons during the massage. When I arrived she had a pair of tan stockings ready (my fave!) but she asked if I'm sure, because she's never massaged in nylons, and was worried that it could be slippery. At the end it wasn't that bad for her and for me... Oh god, it was glorious!
The way the nyloned feet ran across my naked body, how the toes and heels pressured on my tense muscles. And the way she teased me with her feet, for example, when she was standing on my glutes one of her feet would slide between my thighs and go higher, up until my balls and penis.
When she let me turn facing up my cock was standing there like a mast. And she shortened the usual stomping to play with it. I just loved when she trampled my cock against my stomach. She played with it for a few minutes and since she's great in edging play she thought I'd like to switch to the table where she'd finish me off with an extremely long and sensual handjob. However, I couldn't waste this opportunity, that she was wearing nylons and I asked for a footjob finish. She again said she didn't know how it will go, because she'd never done a footjob in nylons. But I knew she would be glorious, as always. She brought the lube and sprayed all over my crotch. She sat on a stool next to the mattress I was lying on and grabbed my rock hard cock with her beautiful feet (with red nail polish!)
The only thing I didn't expect is that she would go up and down so quickly with her feet, so I actually had a small abrasion afterwards because of the stockings, but to be honest it was worth it! I shot my load all over her feet, my stomach, my thighs, while shaking and losing breath. Every single orgasm she provides me with is simply incredible experience.
After that she let me take a shower and asked me to return to the table. The massage (this time with hands) continued, but I was to tired for another round so I just enjoyed her rubbing all over my feet, calves, thighs (and inner thighs!)

Now I really want to go back there someday again!