Co Worker Dangling

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Leopard

Co Worker Dangling

Post by Leopard »

Happy new year everyone here!

Hope you are all safe in these hard times.

I'll be short on what happened to me today in work.. So this beautiful woman works with me but in a dfifferent department. We oftenly have lunch in the canteen in the same time and many times she's sitting beside me few meters or in front of me. I have many pics and videos of her but unfortunately no any tipe of shoeplay or dangling.... Shes tall, classy woman always dressed well with either trousers or skirts and always nylons which most of the times black with alwyas low heels or medium or sometimes a kind of wedge shoes. Today she walked in and sat far from me and i could barely see her face. Once i finished lunch , I packed my stuff and passed her going towars the door and when I glanced to her what I saw? Wild toe dangling and wild swinging!!!!! I nearly hit the door with my face!!! My heart started beating as hell!!! I got so sad and frustrated that I couldn't film her... Why all the times I could film her and get a great footage of her action she barely moved her foot?? And this is many many times!!!!! Today she was far and completly extreme?? What changed in her??Im sure it doesnt depends on my presence as there was other guys around her today. Any ideas? Did anything similar happened to you? I'm really hoping that soon ill be lucky... :imsad:

Lucifer

Re: Co Worker Dangling

Post by Lucifer »

Happy new year to you too. Perhaps see if you can strike up a conversation with her and become her friend. Start off with a compliment like "you look amazing in that outfit"
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Hi Lucifer,

Thanks for the reply. I would really love to do that.. But the problem is that she's one of the bosses.... I don't feel to risk it.. :superlol:
Lucifer wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:56 pm Happy new year to you too. Perhaps see if you can strike up a conversation with her and become her friend. Start off with a compliment like "you look amazing in that outfit"
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Ah yes that happens sometimes, really sucks. I echo what Lucifer said, try to befriend her if you'd like! I used to be more afraid about doing that but honestly life is short just strike up convos and see where it goes.

I've had some similar experiences, the most recent was about a girl I knew who would frequently wear a pair of birks during the summertime. I know she is capable of shoeplay - seen her do it with crocs before. But damn she would just never ever play with these birks at all. One day though I was walking by and saw her sitting with a few others going absolutely bonkers with shoeplay in a different pair of birks she owned - these ones were much older and more imprinted, much to my liking. Only difference was that she was wearing them with fuzzy socks unfortunately. Of course I was unable to even attempt to capture the moment as it wasn't appropriate to stop and chat for long. Just sucks man, I feel you on all of that.

As much as I suppose there is a logical explanation for it all it's almost not worth spending the time trying to think about it. I just chalk those moments up to some of life's little gifts and randomness. If you really want to drive yourself mad just imagine how much more dangling she must've done and you only missed because you arrived at the wrong time :)
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I really want to talk to her and be friend.. but as i mentioned she's one of the bosses.. And few times I exchanged few words, she clearly raised the wall of " Im the boss here".. So let's hope one day ill be lucky... Your girl with with the old birks... I love them!!
tobydole wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:19 am Ah yes that happens sometimes, really sucks. I echo what Lucifer said, try to befriend her if you'd like! I used to be more afraid about doing that but honestly life is short just strike up convos and see where it goes.

I've had some similar experiences, the most recent was about a girl I knew who would frequently wear a pair of birks during the summertime. I know she is capable of shoeplay - seen her do it with crocs before. But damn she would just never ever play with these birks at all. One day though I was walking by and saw her sitting with a few others going absolutely bonkers with shoeplay in a different pair of birks she owned - these ones were much older and more imprinted, much to my liking. Only difference was that she was wearing them with fuzzy socks unfortunately. Of course I was unable to even attempt to capture the moment as it wasn't appropriate to stop and chat for long. Just sucks man, I feel you on all of that.

As much as I suppose there is a logical explanation for it all it's almost not worth spending the time trying to think about it. I just chalk those moments up to some of life's little gifts and randomness. If you really want to drive yourself mad just imagine how much more dangling she must've done and you only missed because you arrived at the wrong time :)
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

That makes sense! Maybe just keep it up with saying hello and doing some small talk. Never know what kind of opportunities might arise. just be careful!

I actually did manage to get some pics of her in them. This particular day she didn't play with her old ones really but she did take them off and I got these shots from that. The last pic of the album is one of her in the new birks she has.

Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Wooow sexy as hell!!!! I love when they are so used... Thanbks for sharing the pics!!! :mrgreen:
tobydole wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:50 am That makes sense! Maybe just keep it up with saying hello and doing some small talk. Never know what kind of opportunities might arise. just be careful!

I actually did manage to get some pics of her in them. This particular day she didn't play with her old ones really but she did take them off and I got these shots from that. The last pic of the album is one of her in the new birks she has.

Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

You can still befriend her. You have to keep cracking at the wall.
Women are almost always putting up a front, and you have to break it down, not with dynamite, but with little hammer strikes.

Be confident, bold, and not scared.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

No hope unfortunately... Can't pass more than the hello. . Pity cos she's clearly a shoeplayer as I saw her this summer raising her leg backwards and shaking violently her shoe and it fell with a loud clack!!! I was passing and as soon as I took out my phone to film she put it back and left... :imsad:
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:57 am You can still befriend her. You have to keep cracking at the wall.
Women are almost always putting up a front, and you have to break it down, not with dynamite, but with little hammer strikes.

Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Leopard wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:09 pm No hope unfortunately... Can't pass more than the hello. . Pity cos she's clearly a shoeplayer as I saw her this summer raising her leg backwards and shaking violently her shoe and it fell with a loud clack!!! I was passing and as soon as I took out my phone to film she put it back and left... :imsad:
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:57 am You can still befriend her. You have to keep cracking at the wall.

All right then.