Christmas Story for 2020

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Hamilton

Christmas Story for 2020

Post by Hamilton »

Merry Christmas
'
Truth be told this has been a tough year for me so I didn't have a lot in the tank to write this story. I lost my job. I lost friends and family and I am having COVID symptoms. Hopefully your year has been better for you.

Copyright 2020
Zoomed In

Peggy dressed in a brown checkered skirt, beige blouse, dark chocolate tights walked briskly towards the
reception area. Her straight long blond hair fluttered slightly as proceeded down the hallway. Betsy sat
at her reception desk and heard the click of high heels getting closer to her. She glanced under her desk
to find her shoes. Slipping her left shoe on almost immediately she wondered how the right shoe had
gotten so far und her desk. Betsy fully extended her leg and her nylon covered toes could barely touch
her shoe. Peggy’s footsteps got closer. Quickly Betsy contemplated ducking under her desk to grab he
pump but decided to sit up straight. Crossing her legs beneath her desk, Betsy’s unshod foot hovered in
bliss while her left shoe reminded her why she slipped her shoes off in the first place. She thought about
the slim chances that Peggy would look under her desk.

The statuesque Peggy was close to 6 feet tall when she wore her high heels. Most of her height came
from her long legs. Peggy placed her hands on the side of Betsy’s desk and leaned down to give
instructions. As soon as her hands touched the desk the heel of Peggy’s right foot popped out of its
shoe. Her foot steadily slid out until her toes were touching the back of her shoe while she instructed
Betsy. Soon her toes were pushing down on the heel cup of the shoe causing the toe of the heel to lift
off the floor.

Lakshmi looked at her next fare and smiled. She reached down and untied her right boot. Pulling it off
she then stuck her finger between her foot and ankle sock. She peeled the sock off and stuffed in her
boot. Lakshmi smiled as she looked at her foot now sheathed in sheer black nylon. Her immaculately
polished toes glistened through her stocking nylon and the two toe rings she wore sparkled. She gently
brushed he foot with her fingers and perfectly aligned her toe seam. Lakshmi knew that pushing the gas
pedal with her stocking foot always meant a huge tip whenever she picked up her regular ride Mr. Saint.
Nothing was ever said about her stocking foot but both of them understood tacitly.

Nick Saint was comfortably enjoying his ride as he watched Lakshmi’s foot come off of the brake pedal
and push on the gas pedal. Her toes fanned out a bit as the car started to climb the hill. Nicked looked
away as he realized how excited he was getting and knowing his final destination.

Peggy was slowly twirling her heel with her toes when Nick entered the lobby.

“Oh, he’s here”, Peggy said with surprise.

Her high heel had tipped over onto the floor and her stocking foot blindly pushed it about as she tried to
slip her foot back into it.

Nick couldn’t believe his eyes as he watched Peggy’s foot fidget and try to fumble back into her shoe.
Peggy noticed Nick staring at her foot and she looked down at her feet. Seeing her shoe allowed her to
step back into it. She said nothing. He said nothing.

“I’ll take care of him”, said Peggy to Betsy.

“You must be Mr. Saint”, Peggy said to Nick. “Please follow me we’ve been waiting for you”.

They entered a conference room. Nick saw another blond woman in brown tights sitting cross legged in
a chair in the corner. A high heel wad dangling precariously on her big toe. She was talking to a
brunette woman sitting on the end of the conference table in a dark blue power suit and sheer nude
pantyhose sans shoes. One of her stocking feet hovered above a pair Louboutins, haphazardly discarded
on the floor. Her other stocking foot was tucked under her knee with the entire sole of her foot visible
to Nick.

Nick moved the portfolio case he was carrying in front of his crotch and hoped her could sit at the table
soon.

The woman on the table hopped down and walked towards Nick in her stocking feet. She smiled at him
and extended her hand.

“I’m afraid you caught me with my shoes off” she said with her smile turning a bit sheepish. “I’m
Angelica. You’ve met Peggy and that’s Eliza sitting in the corner”.

Nick glanced at Eliza and saw pulling her shoe securely on to her foot.

That was over a year ago near the end of 2019.

Nick sat down at what had become his home office. It was a half a plywood sheet resting atop several
milk crates in front of two book cases. The bookcases looked impressive behind him and it was a good
background for all the Zoom meetings. 2020 had started with such great potential but he had
accomplished none of the objectives for which he was hired and his contract was coming to an end.
There was a half hour before the status meeting so Nick decided to surf the web to look for some
stocking foot pictures and videos but Covid-19 had killed that too. Most of what he saw was old not
much was new. Frustrated at the lack of new content, Nick closed his browser and opened his picture
folder to look at some old screen caps and pictures. He looked at his favorite screen cap of “Roman
Holiday” then he looked at his screen cap of Penelope Ann Miller with her stocking feet propped up on
her desk in “Other People’s Money”. Scrolling through a few more pictures he found one of Angelica,
Eliza and Peggy.

Eliza and Angelica were seated next to each other on with their backs to the bar holding their favorite
drinks. Both of them were wearing nude hose with their festive party dresses and had their legs crossed
at the knees. Each one of them had dropped a shoe. Eliza had dropped her shoe from her top leg and
Angelica was resting her stocking foot on the bottom rung of the stool. Peggy was standing on the other
side of Angelica. She had kicked off right shoe and her sheer dark stocking flat on the floor probably to
reduce her height for photo. Nick decided to make that picture the background of his computer
desktop.

Looking at his new background Nick thought about what could have been. Had it not been for the
Corona virus he could have been working with three beautiful pantyhose wearing women who kept
their shoes loose on their feet. The work he was contracted for was challenging but work he had
successfully done in the past. Heaven became purgatory in an instant. It was time for the Zoom
conference.

Nick started the conference. Angelica’s window popped up first as it always did; she always did a good
job with her makeup.

“Good morning Angelica”, said Nick.

“Hi Nick”, she replied. “Did you finish all the earned value calculations”?

“Yeah, we’ll go over that this meeting”, replied Nick. “I think you’ll be happy”.

“I like it when you make me happy”, Angelica said with a slightly seductive smile.

Nick thought to himself on how he really wanted to make Angelica happy. Peggy joined the call next.

“Peggy”, said Nick.

“Peggy”, said Angelica.

“Nick, Angelica”, replied Peggy. “I guess we’re waiting for Eliza”?

Eliza’s window popped up but Eliza was staring downward and looked distracted.

“Hello Eliza”, said Nick.

Eliza did not respond.

“Eliza” said Angelica.

Eliza looked up and said “Sorry I just lost my shoe”.

“You’re wearing shoes”, inquired Peggy? “I don’t think I’ve worn shoes for the last year”.

“I’m not wearing shoes either” added Angelica as she lifted her pajama clad leg to bring stocking foot
into camera view.

“Nice Christmas socks” said Eliza. “I like the snowflakes”.

“What do you think of these” asked Peggy as she lifted her two feet to display one blue ankle sock and
one yellow ankle sock; she had beautiful shaved bare legs.

“If anyone had mismatched socks it would be you Peggy”, quipped Eliza.

“Let’s see your socks”, Peggy retorted.

“I guarantee they match”, Eliza said as displayed her sheer-to- toe pantyhose leg and foot.

“You’re wearing pantyhose”, Angelica asked incredulously as she put her down foot.

Nick couldn’t believe what he was seeing. The meeting was getting exciting.

“I wear pantyhose everyday”, replied Eliza.

“Are you kidding me”, asked Peggy as she withdrew her feet from camera view.

“And heels”, said Eliza as she lifted her other leg with a high heel on her foot.

She pushed the heel or her shoe off her foot with the toes of her stocking foot. Her shoe dangled for a
bit and then she kicked it off with a flick of her toes.

Nick was just staring intently and Eliza’s stocking feet and the she put them on the floor. Swiveling her
chair slightly she sat straight.

“We have a meeting. Don’t we”, she said?

“Yes, we do”, said Nick. “Let me share my screen. You can see that our earned value is tracking on plan.
We are right on target with our ETC thanks to the good work of your teams”. If you look at the financials
you can see that the operating income is offsetting operating costs”.

Peggy looked intently at the screen Nick was sharing.

“I sense we are going to have another SWOT analysis”, said Eliza.

Nick looked at Eliza and saw her reaching under her desk. All he could do was imagine Eliza rubbing her
stocking toes with her hand.

“I love your SWOT analyses”, said Angelica as she jostled in her chair.

Looking at Angelica moving he realized she was tucking her Christmas socked foot under her knee. It
was so exciting to imagine yet so frustrating not to see and in a strange way the frustration was exciting.
Peggy was silent and still intently studying her screen.

“We all know our strengths and weaknesses at this point let’s look at the risk matrix”, began Nick.
Peggy pushed away from her desk and propped her mismatched socked feet on her desk. She crossed
her ankles and wiggled her toes.

Nick stopped in midsentence.

Peggy smiled smugly.

“You’ve done it again Nick”, said Angelica as she subconsciously stroked her foot with her fingers. “I just
want to thank you. You saved our company with your original SWOT analysis. You helped us keep
everyone employed during this year and albeit small, profitable. You solved a lot of problems for us.”

“Thank you”, replied Nick, “but I never did what you brought me on to do”.

“You adapted to this year”, said Eliza.

Nick kept looking at Peggy’s feet out of the corner of his eye. Peggy began rubbing the arch of her yellow
socked foot on the toes of her blue socked foot. He could hear Eliza speaking but not what she was
saying.

Eliza stopped speaking.

Angelica scolded Peggy, “Nobody wants to see your itchy feet Peggy”.

Peggy pulled her feet down and Nick turned toward Angelica.

“I know your contract is coming to its end” said Angelica. “The SWOT analysis you went through today
looks promising and if you are amenable, we would like to extend your contract but in order to do that
we would have to decrease your rate by 10% or we can’t afford you”.

“Please seriously consider it”, said Eliza.

“We really want you onboard”, said Peggy. “Next week we are going to have a Zoom Christmas party.
Don’t make any decision until after the party”.

“We don’t want the mood ruined before the party”, said Eliza.

Nick watched Angela, Eliza, and Peggy disappear from his screen. That was some call he thought to
himself. Seeing women’s candid feet was quite a stimulating surprise after having been locked down for
so long. It was also surprise that he got a job offer. He didn’t have another contract lined up and was
expecting to go onto unemployment but a 10% pay cut was hard to take. He sat for a while considering
the meeting then decide to go through the meeting recording as he usually did to compile his notes.
This time he decided to capture screen images of the women.

The first image he captured was Angelica displaying her foot in its Christmas sock. He captured the
clearest image, cropped it, enlarged it and enhanced it. Admiring his work for a few minutes he saved
the picture.

Next, he went to Eliza’s images. He stepped through the video and preserved the moment just before
Eliza flicked her dangling shoe off her pantyhose foot. The image captured both of her feet with the
high heel on the tip of her big toe; it was a moment frozen in time. This time he leaned back in his chair
and addressed a rising concern.

Finally, he turned to the image of Peggy and het itchy foot. He paused at the moment when Peggy
began rubbing the high arch of her foot against the big toe of her other foot. She soothed he itch by
rubbing the itchy foot against her toe not her toe rubbing against her itchy foot. The blue and yellow
soles of her feet were lit perfectly and all depths of the image seemed to be perfectly in focus. It was
another good picture.

A few days later the Zoom Christmas Party invitation came. The party was small it would just be the four
of them. There would be prizes for the best drink, best background, the best dressed from the waist up
and best dessert. There was a chance that everyone could win one prize and there was a chance
someone could win all the prizes.

Although Nick was still undecided about the offer, he thought the party would be fun and he set his
sights on winning all the prizes. He decided he would be drinking wassail. The girls would probably just
be drinking wine. He would make a chocolate buche de noel after becoming a good baker through the
time isolated at home; it was time to show his skills. He figured his biggest competition would be
cookies. Nick had a loud Christmas blazer and an even louder Christmas tie that would be perfect for
the party. He just needed a little garland for his bookcase and he’d be ok with the background.
Angelica, Eliza. And Peggy got onto a Zoom call among themselves.

“Before we start, I have to ask this question”, said Peggy. “What were you doing wearing pantyhose and
heels at the last meeting Eliza”?

“I was trying to take a full body picture for my Christmas cards”, replied Eliza. “I was trying to put on my
slippers on under my desk but I think my dog to took them and I couldn’t find them with my foot. It’s
just socks and yoga pants today”.

Eliza lifted her black socked foot to the camera.

“Let’s get started”, said Angelica. “We really need Nick do you think he’ll take the offer”?

“A ten percent cut is tough”, said Eliza. “He could probably get a better offer elsewhere”.

“Yeah, I know” replied Angelica, “but we can barely afford him at ten percent less”.

“But depending on when this Corona thing goes away that could change the picture” said Eliza.

“True”, said Angelica as she nodded her head.

“Besides what could we do without him” asked Eliza. “What would happen if we paid him the ten
percent”?

“Do you have and opinion Peggy”, asked Angelica?

Peggy leaned back and propped her stocking feet in front of the camera. This time both of her socks
were pink.

“I think we should plan the party”, answered Peggy.

A few feelers that Nick put out were showing some promise. There was the potential he could make
more money. He liked working with Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy. He probably would have like it more if
he could work with them in person and see them entirely instead of just from above the waist. If the
virus stuff got under control maybe he would have the chance but money paid the bills. Nick needed
something to make his decision easier.

As the Zoom party started Nick immediately noticed that all the girls were wearing the same dresses,
they were wearing in the picture that was his computer desktop background. He imagined that they
were wearing the same hose and shoes too. He thought about telling them they were wearing the same
dresses they were wearing last year and asking them if they were wearing the same shoes. After a few
moments he thought better of his urges and decide to remain discreet.

“Wow, that’s some jacket and tie you have on Nick”, said Eliza.

“Very festive”, added Peggy.

Angelica scanned her screen and said “I don’t think we can compete with that girls. I’d say Nick won best
dressed”.

“A toast to best dressed”, said Peggy as she raised her glass red wine.

“Are you drinking Merlot” exclaimed Eliza?

“I’m not drinking Merlot”, declared Peggy with a sideways glance. “It’s Pinot Noir”.

Eliza held up her glass of white wine and said, “Pinot Grigio”.

“What are you drinking Angelica”, inquired Nick anticipating another win?

“Eggnog”, said Angelica holding up a coffee mug, “and you”?

“Wassail”, Nick proudly averred as he held up a tankard.

“What’s wassail”, asked Peggy?

“It’s a mulled hard cider”, explained Nick. Did you ever here the song “Here We Come A-wassailing”?

Mulled cider really didn’t answer Peggy’s question but she heard of the song and decided not to pursue
her answer further.

“Oh” she replied.

“Well, if you mulled your own cider, I guess you win the drink competition too”, said Angelica. “but I’d
say the tree and fireplace behind Eliza beats your decorated bookcase Nick”.

“I agree”, he said begrudgingly, “but I’ll bet I’ll win the dessert competition. It’s in the kitchen let me get
it for the big reveal”.

Nick enthusiastically got up to retrieve his masterpiece not knowing that he had already lost the
competition. He walked excitedly back to his computer carrying his buche de noel but froze in his tracks
and instantly became more excited; he almost dropped his buche de noel. Instead of seeing the faces of
Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy he saw their feet under their desks.

Eliza had her legs crossed. She was wearing sheer white tights dotted with little holly leaves and berries.
She was dangling a green satin high heel off of her big toe. Her other foot was atop of her other pump
and her pedicure shade matched her pump color exactly. He watched Eliza’s shoe swing as it hung on
her toe; he was almost hypnotized.
Swish clop, was the familiar sound Nick knew indicated a woman in stockings slipped off her shoe. He
heard the sound and turned to look at Peggy’s window. She was wearing one red high heel and sheer
black stockings. Her other high heel laid on its side next to her stocking foot. Peggy then started rubbing
her stocking toes on the pointy toe of the shoe she was wearing.

Clop, Eliza dropped her shoe. Nick’s immediately darted towards Eliza’s window. Both Eliza’s and
Peggy’s feet were exquisite. He kept looking back and forth between Eliza’s and Peggy’s feet. He didn’t
even notice Angelica and popped her heels out of her Louboutins.

Angelica was slowly sliding her sheer nude stocking fee back out of their shoes. Her toes eased out of
her shoes and into view. The candy apple read shade of her pedicure finally caught Nick’s eye.
With all three women exposing their feet Nick’s eyes couldn’t move fast enough. It looked as if Peggy
was trying polish the shoe, she was wearing with her stocking foot. Eliza had uncrossed legs and
smoothly slid her stocking toes across the floor in search of her errant high heel. Angelica slid her left
stocking foot up her right calf to tuck it comfortably under her knee. Nick could see Angelica’s red toes
int the upper left corner of her window. He saw her fingers with a matching manicure stretch the toe
seam of her hose. Then he heard some light clicking. Angelica was slowly twirling her other shoe with
the stocking toes of her other foot.

Peggy tried to toe her other shoe off with her stocking toes but her toes kept slipping on the smooth
leather. Finally, she crossed her legs to bring her shod foot close to her hand. She pulled her high heel
off with her hand and began rubbing the sole of her foot with its shoe. Slowly she stroked her foot with
her toes going in and out of her shoe. Now she was stroking a little faster. Her toes were going in and
out faster and faster.

Angelica stopped twirling he shoe and stretched her foot close to the camera and fanned her toes. Her
toes filled her entire window.

Eliza was now using two stocking feet to try and retrieve her fallen pump. She wedged the nylon of her
stockings between her big and middle toe heel shaft of her high heel. Pinching her toes tightly she
pulled her she back towards her.

Nick wanted to ask what was going on but he was so enthralled he couldn’t speak. All he could do was
hold his log.

“What do you think about our dessert”, asked Peggy. “I figured out you were and admirer of women’s
stocking feet”.

“We’re all cool with that”, added Eliza.

“It’s our way of showing you our appreciation,” Angelica chimed.

Nick’s decision got really easy.

“Merry Christmas”, all the women said in unison.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Christmas Story for 2020

Post by nyllover »

Truly hope your 2021 will be a fantastic one... all the best to you :hug:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

Thanks
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

Happy New Year to all, I hope it is a better year for everyone especially Christo.
Ibns

Post by Ibns »

Happy New Year Ham! Hopefully this next year treats you better.
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

Thanks. Let's all think good thoughts for 2021.