[ENG] Adventures With Lainie, Part 4

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

paradigm88

[ENG] Adventures With Lainie, Part 4

Post by paradigm88 »

These short story snippets work best in sequence and with context, so please feel free to go back and read Parts 1, 2 and 3 if you haven't. Still fiction, still based on things that happened in real life...with a healthy dose of embellishment to cover up the dull spots. I should get going on the next couple parts.

---

Lainie knew.

She had to know, because for the next week, her casual jeans and hoodies stayed at home. Lainie was in full-on dress-up mode. Blouses, sweaters, dress pants…no skirts, but pants were far more practical for our office anyway. Every day, Lainie looked ready for an interview.

And every day, Lainie looked uncomfortable with her choice of shoes. Uncomfortable in the sense that she had been sitting on her feet a lot more in the afternoon, leaving one or both shoes empty under the desk. Or when she would talk to me, she would make it a point to loosen one shoe and dip her foot in and out. She did it with her black velour flats, or her ivory sweater clogs, or the new pair of flats she had just bought.

Lainie knew.

I was enjoying the show, but at the same time, I hadn’t been able to tell her I noticed what she was doing. I had to assume she knew I was captivated. And in a weird way, I wanted her to confirm it for me.

Confirmation came in the form of a few clicks down the hallway as Lainie came in the next morning. Only one of Lainie’s pairs of shoes made that sound, but I still looked as she walked in wearing black dress pants with her glossy black Mary Janes peeking out. I watched as Lainie hung up her coat, revealing a tight royal-blue sweater. I wondered what she had on her feet, though I figured I would find out soon enough.

“Morning, Lainie,” I said.

“G’morning,” Lainie replied.

“You’re tall today,” I said.

“Mmhmm,” Lainie acknowledged.

“I thought those shoes hurt your feet,” I said with a shrug.

“Meh,” Lainie said. “They’re fine.”

I wondered just how fine they would be in a few hours.

Shoeplay is usually something of a waiting game. Some women are instantly uncomfortable with their shoes. Others have to get uncomfortable. Until the last week or so, Lainie seemed to be the second type. She’d keep her shoes on all morning, but come the afternoon, she’d be more likely to play with them.

But since that one afternoon last week, Lainie had stepped up her shoeplay game. It wasn’t just a late-afternoon sore-feet thing. It was a mid-morning thing. It was a mid-day thing. It was a just-because thing.

I didn’t have a problem with that.

As it turned out, Lainie and I weren’t able to talk much of the morning. But after lunch, one of our co-workers wandered over and started chatting. I was in no rush to settle back into a desk chair, so I stood up while he visited. And eventually, Lainie did the same. Sometimes it’s nice not to sit down.

The chatter turned into a conversation, though. And I kept glancing at Lainie, Lainie in her tall shiny shoes. As we talked, Lainie was growing restless. Conversationally she acted the same, but I could see her lifting one foot, then the next, rotating her foot before stepping down again. It was one of those things you probably only paid attention to if you knew the girl was a shoeplayer.

Watching Lainie in discomfort made me think of a time in college when I was with one of my friends while he had a female friend visiting. We were all standing, talking in the hallway, and she kept shifting her weight to take one foot off the floor. It was obvious to me that her feet were bothering her, but my friend had no idea, and I couldn’t just tell her to sit down and take her shoes off.

I couldn’t tell Lainie in the moment, either. But man, did I want to.

Instead, I stood there while our co-worker droned on and Lainie and I replied occasionally and Lainie kept lifting one foot and rotating her ankle and staring down at her shoes.

And then, Lainie bent her knee and I heard a soft pop, and Lainie folded her foot behind her ever so slightly. But her shoe shook, then stayed in place. I looked down at Lainie’s right shoe. Her pantleg rose, but her shoe stayed flat on the floor, and at last I could see a tiny flash of gold above the shiny toe.

And then Lainie straightened her leg, and her pantleg fell, and that was that.

Lainie did it again, bending her right knee and letting her pantleg rise up, this time showing a little more gold between the hem and the toe of her shoe. Then she straightened her knee again, and the gold disappeared under her long black pantleg.

I wondered if my co-worker caught on. He didn’t seem fazed by it. I, on the other hand, enjoyed the show, watching as Lainie kept bending her knee just a bit, dipping in and out of her shoe without anyone else being the wiser. Having my co-worker there was actually kind of annoying. I wanted to get Lainie talking about her shoes, but I had to keep quiet.

At last, our co-worker wandered off, leaving me alone with Lainie. Lainie sighed as he walked out of earshot, her dark, moody eyes telling me that she had grown bored of his stories anyway.

“Well, now you can sit down,” I said.

“Huh?” Lainie asked.

“You’ve been doing the sore feet dance,” I said. “Shoes bothering you?”

“Not really,” Lainie said, bending her knee yet again.

“Seriously?”

“I likes wearing heels,” Lainie said, moving to the edge of my desk. She sat on the very edge of the sideboard, still standing but with just enough support for a little break. “I have high arches, so my feet feel a little better with a heel.”

“Oh,” I said, confused. “You looked uncomfortable.”

“Well, duh,” Lainie said. “My shoes are fine but my feets are sore.”

With that, Lainie stretched her right leg out and dug her tall heel into the carpet, and she gracefully slipped her shoe off, the shiny pump toppling to the floor in front of me. I looked at her shoe, the ankle strap still buckled. Lainie drew her right leg and foot back to the desk, but she kept her knee bent, her foot hovering over the floor.

“Is it hard to walk like that?” I asked.

Lainie shrugged.

“With the straps loose,” I added.

“Not any worse than regular heels,” Lainie said. She stretched her right leg out. “I have new socks,” she said as she pulled her pantleg up slightly. Instead of nylons, Lainie was wearing knit dress socks. The socks were white with a black diamond knit texture. They looked soft as Lainie wiggled her toes.

“Those are cute,” I said.

“I know,” Lainie said. “They’re warmer than nylons for walking around the house.”

“You can wear slippers if your feet get cold,” I said.

“I already wear shoes all day at work,” Lainie whined.

“Sometimes,” I teased.

“Shh,” Lainie hushed. “I told you these aren’t good for standing.” She gracefully pulled herself up onto my desk, tucking her shoeless right foot behind her left ankle.

“Then why are you wearing them?”

“I’m not wearing them,” Lainie said, as she looked down and used her socked toes to push her left shoe off her heel and to the floor. She looked straight at me as she kicked her feet back and forth, wiggling her socked toes.

Now Lainie was just toying with me.

“So why did you wear them?” I asked, resisting the urge to pick up one of Lainie’s shoes. I wanted to badly, but didn’t want to explain holding a shoe to anyone walking past. Lainie could explain taking them off in the first place, instead.

“Because they’re cute, duh,” Lainie replied, crossing her dangling socked feet.

I watched Lainie curl and uncurl her socked toes. Her feet were really cute, too. I wished she had worn nylons, though.

“Would you rub my feet?” Lainie asked.

I was floored. “Right now?”

“If I asked you to,” Lainie clarified.

“Sure,” I said without hesitation.

“Oh, good,” Lainie said. “Some people think feet are gross.”

“Well, only if they’re dirty,” I said.

“I wouldn’t make you touch my dirty feet,” Lainie laughed. “Not until we’d been dating a while, anyway.” She stretched out her right foot and let her toes brush my leg. I hadn’t expected it, and I jumped a little. Lainie’s toes were soft as they wrapped around my knee and rested for a moment, then slid down my pantleg and back where they came from.

I looked at Lainie and she looked back, her dark eyes saying a million things all at once. I was still caught up in her dirty feet, and dating, and her wanting foot rubs. And that was only what she had said out loud.

“I should put my shoes on,” Lainie said at last. “Can you help me?”

I glanced around but we were still very much alone in our corner. “Sure,” I said.

“You don’t have to loosen the straps,” she said. “Just help me get my feet in them.”

I picked up Lainie’s right shoe. She shook her head, so I took the left one instead. Her heels were cute, but up close they were just some off-brand, something she had found at Walmart or Payless. Lainie extended her left leg and pointed her toes, and I guided the ankle strap around her diamond-knit socked toes. I held on as she slipped her foot into the heel, and pushed back a bit as she settled her heel into the shoe. “Next?” I asked.

Lainie nodded. I picked up her right shoe again, taking my time to raise it to her extended socked foot. Lainie wiggled her toes in protest as I looped her ankle strap over them, then slid the shoe over her foot. Lainie’s foot slid into the shoe, and I guided the back of the shoe over her heel.

I had never put a girl’s shoes on for her. I felt like Prince Charming for a moment.

“Thanks,” Lainie said. “It’s hard to step into them with the strappies.”

Lainie was too cute.

Lainie behaved herself most of the rest of the afternoon, except for about a half hour before we left, where she took off her right shoe and sat on her foot in her chair. I wanted to watch, but we were hard at work on our own things, and all I could do was look under her chair at the empty shoe and fantasize.

And before we left, Lainie quietly slipped her shoe back on, though as she said goodbye, she seemed to be struggling with it, moving her foot around under her pantleg as if her shoe were uncomfortable. “I don’t think I’m wearing these home tonight,” she said as she zipped her coat.

“How are you gonna get home, then?” I asked.

“Drive,” Lainie said, laughing. “I drive barefoot all the time.”

I wondered if she meant merely shoeless or if she took her socks off to drive.

“But what about the walk to your apartment?” I asked.

“It’s a short walk,” Lainie said with a devious smile.

I wished I were following her home.

---

Enjoy!

Hamilton

Re: [ENG] Adventures With Lainie, Part 4

Post by Hamilton »

Nice installment.
manicmania1132

Re: [ENG] Adventures With Lainie, Part 4

Post by manicmania1132 »

What happened to the rest