M66M

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Zeos

M66M

Post by Zeos »

Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I've posted, trust me I have a new Asian Highlight's section coming. ;)
But the thing I'm here to say is, I'm tired of M66M. Why is it anytime we have a post on anything we have to tolerate his bad attitude and consistent naysaying of other people's posts? I come to this site to see and enjoy our hobby, not read rude comments from someone who has the attitude of a 13 year old. Yes sometimes people post things that I don't enjoy, but that doesn't matter because if someone else enjoys it, great! Do I feel the need to comment on things I don't like? No, because there isn't any point. We're here to enjoy the things we like and comment on those, not draw negative attention to everything else.

If I'm the only one who is tired of listening to M66M, I'll be quiet but personally, I think a lot of people on this board would rather he be banned.

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Zeos wrote:Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I've posted, trust me I have a new Asian Highlight's section coming. ;)
But the thing I'm here to say is, I'm tired of M66M. Why is it anytime we have a post on anything we have to tolerate his bad attitude and consistent naysaying of other people's posts? I come to this site to see and enjoy our hobby, not read rude comments from someone who has the attitude of a 13 year old. Yes sometimes people post things that I don't enjoy, but that doesn't matter because if someone else enjoys it, great! Do I feel the need to comment on things I don't like? No, because there isn't any point. We're here to enjoy the things we like and comment on those, not draw negative attention to everything else.

If I'm the only one who is tired of listening to M66M, I'll be quiet but personally, I think a lot of people on this board would rather he be banned.

Zeos, I am down with EVERYTHING you've said. Like yourself, I'm fed up with M66M as well as his carping and obnoxious comments. And rest assured... you and I are NOT alone. I'm sure many of the other members feel the same way. But don't worry though... HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED. Please believe that!
Zeos

Post by Zeos »

Glad to hear it Babylove. You are our forum's guardian angel. I salute you.
Footsiefreak

I want M66M BANNED

Post by Footsiefreak »

ZEOS, I'M GLAD YOU BROUGHT THIS UP! I WAS GOING TO START A THREAD TO ASK THE OTHERS THAT HE BE BANNED, BUT I WAS AFRAID THAT I WAS FLAMING HIM! Sorry for the caps, but I'M SO TIRED OF HIS CRAP TOO! NO ONE CAN POST WITHOUT HIM SAYING SOMETHING NASTY, AND LOOK AT ALL THE THREADS THAT ARE LOCKED BECAUSE HIS CRYBABY BUTT WANTING THE SPOTLIGHT. I KNEW HE WAS TROUBLE EVER SINCE HIS TANTRUM ON THE MEMBER BARS. BUT HE KEEPS RUNNING HIS MOUTH TO HANDY AND NOW LISA. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE WAITED FOR LADIES TO POST HERE? NOW HE'S FLAMING HER? I don't post here as much ever since he's been here. I say just ban him now! No one has ever acted like this as long as I been here. We are a fun loving group who love our fetish. Not to cause trouble, but this guy has to go. The pics that he posts is not even worth his disruptive behavior.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Babylove wrote:HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED. Please believe that!
I hope you're right.
m66m

Re: I want M66M BANNED

Post by m66m »

Comments deleted.

DP
Regards,

Michael
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Enough is enough.

M66M is banned from this moment.

He didn't listen to me when i first sent him a private message asking him to behave better.
He keeps believing that this board is weird and doesn't follow any rules.
He goes on pissing off everyone.

He just DOESN'T want to listen.

So, he is banned.

And please, M66M, if you read this, please DO NOT join the board again under a different name. You'll be banned again. Simply go somewhere else, where you think you feel better and where you think there are better members.

See ya.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

You did the RIGHT thing, Nyl. We've tolerated his repulsive and disrespectful attitude long enough. We'll ALL be just fine WITHOUT him. So as Nyl said, Mikey... see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!