What to do with all the "feet pictures selling" topics

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

What to do with "feet pictures selling" posts?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:48 pm

Leave them as they are
18%
Delete them and ban the user
78%
Other (please specify in a comment)
4%

Total votes: 51

nyllover
Admin
Admin

What to do with all the "feet pictures selling" topics

Post by nyllover »

Hello guys,
recently this forum has seen a FLOOD of users joining in only to advertise their feet pictures selling site/snapchat/onlyfans or whatever.
Now...more or less I am always deleting them, since to me they look like spam. But I'm starting to think that, maybe, I'm wrong and I should just leave them there.

So...what to do?
Please answer the poll and, if you want, add a comment here.

Thanks!

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Ibns

Re: What to do with all the "feet pictures selling" topics

Post by Ibns »

I'm not a fan of them, as they take away from the types of discussions allowed here. However, instead of banning out right, maybe there should be a 2-strike system. Once is we remove the post, and explain that it's not allowed but welcome to join in the discussions. If they still won't play ball just consider that the second strike and remove them.

That or just have a sticky of some sort explaining that they aren't allowed, then ban as you see fit.

I lurk more than I post but its the good moderation here that keeps this site on target and not being swayed by people just wanting to make a quick buck on our expense.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Please make each individual account's vote visible so we'll know how many of these fucking parasites are trying to skew the vote. The results in favor of "Delete them and ban their account" went from 100% to 78% in the last 24 hours.

I'm amazed this is even a question. "Guys, how many of you are cool with blatant spam?"
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

Well, i am not sure, if these ads help keep this site free of charge, then keep them. If not, then get rid of them. I would hate to have to pay just to come to this site. Sorry for not begin more helpful.
ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

One more thing; if these sites R causing problems here, Yes, let them go.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

ykantickleme wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:29 am Well, i am not sure, if these ads help keep this site free of charge, then keep them. If not, then get rid of them. I would hate to have to pay just to come to this site. Sorry for not begin more helpful.
Thing is, they are not even advertisers. They just come here, join the forum as regular users, and start saying they sell pics. There are other sites where they can do that, better than here
jubal

Post by jubal »

Maybe move them to their own section?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

jubal wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:58 pm Maybe move them to their own section?
That could actually be an idea?
Tootsietoo123

Post by Tootsietoo123 »

Leave them!! Most of them are just trying to provide a service for those who like feet!
notalwaysright10000

Tootsietoo123 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:33 am Leave them!! Most of them are just trying to provide a service for those who like feet!
Well surprise surprise, your account history shows exactly two posts, and the first is titled...wait for it... "Hi! I’m new and I wanna share my pretty feet!".

This is why I said I want to see who voted for "leave them alone". I wonder if even a single vote came from anyone who isn't one of the spammers themselves. You couldn't have demonstrated my point any more cogently. :clap: :P
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Ogawa

Post by Ogawa »

How can I delete my account??? I'm new and I just joined the group cuz I wanted to sell my feet pic but than I saw this lol. So could you pls help me :) :sorry:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Ogawa wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:20 am How can I delete my account??? I'm new and I just joined the group cuz I wanted to sell my feet pic but than I saw this lol. So could you pls help me :) :sorry:
Wait before doing so. I'm starting to think a specific section of the forum wouldn't bother anyone, since they could just ignore it if not interested. Let's see
TinyFeet

Post by TinyFeet »

I created my account to sell personalized feet videos, and worn socks. I wasn’t aware that this isn’t wanted on the site. I can delete my account.
BunnyFeets

Post by BunnyFeets »

jubal wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:58 pm Maybe move them to their own section?
As someone who enjoys reading, learning, posting, and advertising my OF I would be happy with a section specifically for that. I know a few people who have been happy finding someone here but as I have seen others post it does seem like some either set up a bot for random advert posting or all they do is spam another post. It gets old and even I have felt there isn’t a place to put it unless asked/make a new thread which bogs everything up?
Feetwonder

Post by Feetwonder »

Why not to simply create a section where people pay sell their feet pictures and advertise their onlyfans?
Creator and Producer of sexy feet website
https://feetwonder.com/
notalwaysright10000

Sabrina_alexica wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:37 pm Leave them as is! 😌
Surprise surprise, another spammer with a brand new account and four posts -all of which are blatant ads - has logged in to "vote" that their spam be left alone. :finger:
Sweet and to the point:
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

Ban them, delete the accounts(and posts if possible).
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
BustyBritt07_bbwfeet

Post by BustyBritt07_bbwfeet »

I also sell feet pics and videos, but I also plan on posting them here just for the shear enjoyment I get from people seeing and appreciating my little tootsies lol. I also agree that maybe the sellers should just have their own section for anyone who might be interested. ❤️
feetdelwater

Post by feetdelwater »

Hey! Did you ever created a part of the forum dedicated to us who are trying to sell pictures? I'm sorry to bother but I would love to get into contact to people who really enjoy feet, maybe even post some free pictures in here just for the sake of sharing. Also if any of you would happen to know a good place to start selling I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks! Have a nice day.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

No I didn't...and I'm not sure I will actually.