Tied or untied laces?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Lily Hoorn

Tied or untied laces?

Post by Lily Hoorn »

Hey everyone,
I’ve just been thinking about something recently and I wanted to know if u guys could answer it. Do you think a girl looks hotter in sneakers with loose untied laces or tied laces so she has to work to get them off?
Thanks!

paradigm88

Re: Tied or untied laces?

Post by paradigm88 »

I'm not a fan of laced shoes. But this reminds me of my school days, when girls would often wear boat shoes as casual shoes. They'd take the laces out and replace them with these short coiled laces that they didn't have to tie, essentially making them into slip-on moccasins.

Or slip-off, more accurately.

That said, I've always liked when a woman wears shoes with straps and can slip out of them without unbuckling the straps.
Lily Hoorn

Post by Lily Hoorn »

paradigm88 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:58 pm I'm not a fan of laced shoes. But this reminds me of my school days, when girls would often wear boat shoes as casual shoes. They'd take the laces out and replace them with these short coiled laces that they didn't have to tie, essentially making them into slip-on moccasins.

Or slip-off, more accurately.

That said, I've always liked when a woman wears shoes with straps and can slip out of them without unbuckling the straps.
That reminds me of when I was in school too, girls used T-bar buckle Up school shoes or lace up shoes. I had both types though I usually wore the t-bars. I would buckle them into the furthest along hole so that I wouldn’t get in trouble for having them untied but I could still easily slip in and out of them. In a lot of the rooms we had high chairs around tables so you couldn’t touch the ground when sitting on them, I liked to dangle my T-bars off my toes by the strap until they fell.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Lily Hoorn wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:23 amThat reminds me of when I was in school too, girls used T-bar buckle Up school shoes or lace up shoes. I had both types though I usually wore the t-bars. I would buckle them into the furthest along hole so that I wouldn’t get in trouble for having them untied but I could still easily slip in and out of them. In a lot of the rooms we had high chairs around tables so you couldn’t touch the ground when sitting on them, I liked to dangle my T-bars off my toes by the strap until they fell.
We didn't have school uniforms or a firm dress code, so girls in our classes would dress pretty much as they pleased. When they did dress nicely, it was with purpose. But shoes with buckles or straps were rare. Every girl had a pair or two of loafers, some more pointed and feminine, some more bulky and clumsy with tall blocky heels.

You say "used to," though. You can still leave your straps loose and dangle and lose your shoes outside the classroom, too.
Lily Hoorn

Post by Lily Hoorn »

paradigm88 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:48 pm
Lily Hoorn wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:23 amThat reminds me of when I was in school too, girls used T-bar buckle Up school shoes or lace up shoes. I had both types though I usually wore the t-bars. I would buckle them into the furthest along hole so that I wouldn’t get in trouble for having them untied but I could still easily slip in and out of them. In a lot of the rooms we had high chairs around tables so you couldn’t touch the ground when sitting on them, I liked to dangle my T-bars off my toes by the strap until they fell.
We didn't have school uniforms or a firm dress code, so girls in our classes would dress pretty much as they pleased. When they did dress nicely, it was with purpose. But shoes with buckles or straps were rare. Every girl had a pair or two of loafers, some more pointed and feminine, some more bulky and clumsy with tall blocky heels.

You say "used to," though. You can still leave your straps loose and dangle and lose your shoes outside the classroom, too.
The girls at my school always dressed effeminately, even when we didn’t have to. We always wear heels with tights or nylons at party’s. I still do love to leave my shoes untied, play with and lose them even though I left school a couple years back.
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Loose untied laces are the best! If they walk around that way, you know they do it on purpose so they can slip their shoes off easier. I understand the argument with tight shoes and having to "work for it," but in my opinion seeing (and hearing) the shoes flop around when they walk or sit down is very exciting. This makes me think of when all the girls wore Sperrys. It reminds of this girl "H" that walked around all day with her socked heels slapping. In the cafeteria she would immediately just slip them off and leave her socked feet out. Those were the days.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:50 am Loose untied laces are the best! If they walk around that way, you know they do it on purpose so they can slip their shoes off easier. I understand the argument with tight shoes and having to "work for it," but in my opinion seeing (and hearing) the shoes flop around when they walk or sit down is very exciting. This makes me think of when all the girls wore Sperrys. It reminds of this girl "H" that walked around all day with her socked heels slapping. In the cafeteria she would immediately just slip them off and leave her socked feet out. Those were the days.
I'm outta the loop. Women are going around with loose untied laces? 🤔 I hate laced shoes lol. But a women working out in laced athletic shoes is cute. : ). I love shoes that fling off or atleast show ankle
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Loose laces are the best. There was a trend in my city about 15 years back where kids (high schoolers) would wear loose skate sneakers, and the shoeplay and sneaker teases U saw on a daily basis as a high school student after school was absolutely mind killing.