[ENG] Sconoscuitti 34!

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] Sconoscuitti 34!

Post by Footsiefreak »

THIS SCENE WAS SENSATIONAL NYLOVER!It was funny and sexy at the same time.It reminded me so much of the Threes Company scene.I loved how they showed the wife actually kickin off her brown suede(I think)the hose of course!I loved how she was looking at the guy seductively as she was playing footsie with him.The scene was a nice length but I wish it could have been longer.Where did you find this gem this i a must have scene for any footsie scene lover.Bravo you did it again my friend Thank you! :D

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Footsiefreak - funny you should mention the Three's Company scene. I've always imagined what the uncensored or "real life" scene would have looked like. This, as you pointed, is pretty close, although the husband would have to be as clueless as the TV one.

And is it just me or did both those guys look like the late Buddy Hackettt?

Also, the woman looked a lot like the babe from the "How Funny Can Sex Be" clip.

Shoe removal! Yes, a very important element in these scenes, and I'm glad they showed it (too bad it wasn't a close up though!)

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well well well... that video really brought a heartquake in this forum :D :D :D

She is not the one of "how funny sexy can be"...i know that because i know that actress (Laura Antonelli) and this is not the one... as the name of the file says... i got it... FROM_MY_TAPE :D :D So i just hope the one who sent it to me is reading this forum and can help us...

I am not good in names, but those two guys look familiar to me...i am sure i've seen them somewhere else... :?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah I love the Spanish channel I got a few great footsie scenes from it.I have seen that actor(the on receivng the footsie.THIS IS THE BEST ONE!!!I noticed how she was rubbing inside his thigh "I nearly exploded"
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I AM TOTALLY FASCINATED WITH THIS SCENE ITS DEFINITELY IN MY TOP TEN FOOTSIE SCENES.I noticed that this film was on Telemundo they have a website and forum.I only speak a little Spanish and I became a member to find out the name of that movie.If someone here who can speak fluent Spanish could find out the name by asking someone on the forum.I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hard core Footsiefreak! I didn't think about checking the Telemundo website because I forgot they exist! Univision is the channel I see more often.

If you can't get a Spanish speaker, try one of the online translators that will convert your text to another language. Alta Vista's Babel Fish is a good one. I use it on this site sometimes to look at the Italian messages.

Top ten scenes? Sounds like a new thread to me: Top Ten Scenes. :-D

Good luck.

DP
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I cant get enough of this scene ITS BRILLIANT.The director must be a footsie lover like us LOL!Just the looks back and forth between the wife looking seductive at the guy shes playing footsie with then she looks innocent when she looks at her husband.Then the guy trying to stay cool as the wife is giving him the footsie under the table.
daemon

Post by daemon »

This scene is the TOP!!!! It's one of my favorite too, I love like that girl play footsies with the man seated across from her, she is one of the most seductive woman I ever seen. And she play footsies so good...I'd like to be inside the body of that man... :D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Another reason why Im in love with this scene is that she puts her foot on his shoe first then works up the pantleg then massaging the inside of his thigh.It was a teasing build up.Most scenes will just go up the pantleg and to the crotch.
josienyc123

unknown 34 to footsie freak and the rest of the club

Post by josienyc123 »

hi guys i have to agree with footsie freak that scene is awesome two bad the husband was as clueless as we though any way i have narrowed it down to two actors and possibly two movies it cold be found it on e web site , ill ket u know as i get more info email me if u like at josienyc123@yahoo.com see ya ken h
josienyc123

update ken h josienyc123@yahoo.com

Post by josienyc123 »

hi guys did some research narrowed it down to two actors here they are let u know what else i find no name of film yet ill keep looking see ya email me if u guys want kem h josienyc1 23@yahoo.com

man had a heart attack when i scene this scene awesome

there names are pedro weber and manuel ibanez
josienyc123

unknown 34 i was wrong about those two actors

Post by josienyc123 »

thanks footsie freak for giving me that info , gang im sorry but i jumped the gun on unknown 34 it wasnt either one of them .im going to keep looking if i find out any thing ill let u known thanks ken h josienyc123@yahoo.com
josienyc123

unknown 34 i was wrong about those two actors

Post by josienyc123 »

guys i screwed up thanks footsiefreak for info , about those two actors .
it wasnt either one of them i jumped the gun sorry ,im going to keep looking ill let u know what i find out see ya
ken h josienyc123@yahoo.com