Playing footsie on a plane?

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Vin

Playing footsie on a plane?

Post by Vin »

Hey fellas, I wonder what's your opinion/experiences on playing footsie on a plane with random ladies. It's always the matter of luck if you get to sit behind/in front or next to an attractive female and also for that reason I'm always super excited pre flight.

I recently flew around a bit, including some red eyes and either I've been lucky or there's quite a lot of female who will play some footsie with a stranger!

First one was on a short, hour long flight. The mature brunette lady in her mid 40s didn't even sit directly in front of me, but one seat to the right, but since the spot in front was empty I stretched my legs and hoped for the best. I was wearing flip flops and so was she. To my surprise she kept entangling our flip flops together and press on my toes, or push my foot against the rail under the seat. She needed to sit sideways to be able to do so, which is why I knew she did this on purpose.

Another situation happened to me yesterday on a 7 hr flight. The blonde mid-30 yo lady sat in the seat in front of me. Unfortunately she wasn't barefoot and she wore socks but from the early stages of the flight she discovered my shoeless feet at the rail under the seat. She kept stomping on my toes, gently kicking my feet and pressing her heel against them. Unfortunately she was traveling with friends and husband so she eventually stopped, as I think her friend noticed something (she looked back at me). And through most of the flight she was asleep. But then to my satisfaction at the very end, 15 min before landing she returned with her feet on mine and kept pretending as if nothing is happening.

Similarly to my today's red eye flight when a 40 yo lady sitting behind me stretched her feet on the rail under my seat. I tried at the beginning while I was still wearing shoes and felt that familiar pressing with her feet. When I removed my shoes I sat with my feet under the seat for most flight, but again most action took place in the beginning and end, as she was sleeping during most of the flight.

Anyway, I'd say that most ladies over 30 are more likely to play footsie over younger girls. Let me know your stories, I was extremely lucky lately and I'm wondering what are your thoughts. I'm also pissed as I don't have any flights planned in the nearest future.

paradigm88

Re: Playing footsie on a plane?

Post by paradigm88 »

I rarely fly solo, and when I have, I've never been so fortunate to sit next to women, never mind a woman with shoeplay-ready shoes!

But I have to give you and others a lot of credit. I personally wouldn't be confident enough to play footsie in public with a woman I didn't know. It takes me nerve to play footsie in the open with a woman I do know.
Vin wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:11 amAnyway, I'd say that most ladies over 30 are more likely to play footsie over younger girls.
I wouldn't be surprised. I still say that shoeplay as an art is mostly displayed by women over 30, even well over 30. "Shoeplay" under 30 is largely shoelessness. And I think younger women tend to be more guarded about what they do and particularly with whom. Probably a good policy.
Vin

Post by Vin »

Well, I didn't say I flew by myself. i guess that's what turned me on even more, the whole risk of the situation.

But one the other hand, I tried not to be the active side of the footsie play, so that if any of the ladies would for some reason want to ask what the hell am I doing, I could just say that I stretched out my legs to be comfortable and I didn't realize it was her I'm touching with my feet. After all there's so many of these chair elements on the plane. ;-)

So in other words I tried not to be the creep who invades some strange females' private space. But when they decided it's ok to rest their feet on mine - well I only backed out the first time so that they knew I'm perfectly fine with it and I don't mind. So if they were the ones who kept touching my feet with their - they couldn't really blame me, could they? :mrgreen:

As for the age thing - yeah, my thoughts exactly that. I rarely see younger girls tease or shoeplay, while I've been teased by 30-35+ ladies several times with their legs, even if they weren't aware of the fact that it's feet that turn me on.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I no longer fly due to health and financial reasons but I did a lot of flying in my younger days. There was no lack of women sitting in front of or behind me to play footsie. On one flight to Switzerland a woman in late 40s sat behind me. I had my shoes off because I had just had foot surgery a few weeks earlier and was not 100% healed. During the meal I put my feet on the railing beneath the seat and soon socked toes were touching my heels. When they pulled back I was laying in wait for their next stretch onto the railing and I put back my heels and rubbed on top of her toes. She responded by making a sandwich of my heel with her 2 feet. She then put a blanket over her legs and feet and lifted her feet to my armrest. I tried to reach under the blanket but it was too tight over her feet. It seemed she was trying to keep her feet back but they kept sliding front. I spent much of the flight grabbing her toes under the blanket and rubbing them.

On a flight from Bangkok to Seattle a young Thai woman sat in front of me. She would stretch back her feet and her heels were popped out of her shoes but not fully off. I stuck my socked foot front so it was under her shoes as she played with them and crossed and uncrossed her ankles. The shoeplay got quite active as we landed at Tokyo. For the long leg of the flight to Seattle, the plane was darkened at first and when I stretched my foot front I could touch something soft and at first I thought it might be a small bag but then I realized it was her bare foot. She did not pull away as I rubbed her foot with my toes. This continued to the serving of breakfast. She placed her foot on top of mine as we ate.

My favorite flying memory was a flight from JFK to Vienna. Soon after we took off I felt something press against my shirtsleeve on my armrest. I saw the woman behind me had raised up a newspaper and then lifted her foot to the armrest, hidden by the newspaper. I hugged myself so my hand went behind the other arm and I touched her hosed foot. I spent a long time rubbing the ball of her foot. When the plane darkened for the movie I hoped she would keep her foot up and I would really explore it. But she put the foot down to watch the movie. Movie over up came newspaper and foot. As the plane descended into Vienna she twitched her toes against my fingers to say goodbye and pulled the foot down. As she left the plane I saw she was in pink flats and hose and in her 20s.

I have had bad experiences as well. I attempted to play with a Jordanian woman in front of me and she glared at me and made sure to not put her feet back under the seat. Before I realized how easy it was to play with a woman I sat behind a young woman on a flight to Argentina. Soon before landing I managed to realize from her movements that she was having trouble putting her high heels back on after the long night. I stuck my shoeless foot front and she didn't like it. She did not look at me or anything but after getting her shoes back on she jabbed my foot with her high heel with a great deal of pressure.
Vin

Post by Vin »

Wow, this is a great contribution from you! Loved reading these stories. The first two bring back good memories from my flights. But the 3rd one seems unreal, especially given the lady wore hose. I really hope I'm ever as lucky. ;-)

I'm looking forward to hearing other stories.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

I have a wonderful airplane story! Not necessarily a footsie game but more of a legsie. I was on a connecting flight from Texas to California. Dead tired. I was in the middle seat and this brunette woman was in the window seat. Her looked like Sahara Paulson from American Horror story. Pleasant smile and said hello to me. She was early 40s and I was in my late 20s. She had a light olive jacket and had black yoga type pants but they were elegant. She had a dark blue with neon green and pink running shoes, yet there was a pair of nice shiny burgundy flats on the floor. I figured " Oh! She is comfy for the ride but she has business once she gets off the plane" which turned out to me true.

I sit and she has her legs crossed away from me. She wasn't too tall but had lovely legs. Her butt and thighs looked kinda juicy too. After takeoff I doze off. About 30min later I wake up to notice im slouched in my chair and my leg is over in this poor woman's area! Our legs are pressed together. I shift my eyes over and she is looking out the window with a coy smile! She even glanced at me through the corner of her eye. I'm embarrassed so I slowly inch over back to my area. I still have my eyes closed.

She then uncrossed her legs and slowly inches her leg towards mine. She was clever about because she made it seem unintentional and casual. I knew cuz I opened my eyes again at her and caught her looking at me. She quickly turned away and turned red. Wow!!!!! She was enjoying my touches.

Of all days I had laced boots and she was in running shoes. If I had easier shoes it woulda came off. So hear we are, I'm pretending to sleep and she is feeling up on my leg. It was gentle and slow, which made it super sexy. At one point I lowered my knee under hers and she rested her leg on top. Exciting!

I opened my eyes and she looked at me and started a conversation. She said " looks nice down their doesn't it?" That was just an excuse to have me lean over her. We introduced ourselves and spoke. She was very talkative. She told me about her wine business. She crossed her legs my direction and had her top foot flexed upward. Our legsie game continued. I would make minor adjustments and press into her leg and she would do the same. At one point her shoe hooked my calf.

I believe she had a rock on her finger too, but it was harmless fun. She didn't try to reach for my junk or anything. The plane landed and we said our goodbyes. I waved to her later on when I passed her at baggage claim. She gave a huge smile with teeth. Well, glad I could make her flight more interesting lol.
Vin

Post by Vin »

Definitely a great experience for both of you!

I recently flew next to a young girl in her early twenties. She was very fit and wore a tight white crop top and matching white biker shorts that are very popular these days. I could only wish she was 30+ because younger girls tend to be overly shy, even with unintentional flirting. But the story definitely had potential to be similar to yours!
When I got on the plane it turned out my seat was taken by a couple who wanted to sit together (this damn randomized seat allocation in low-cost flights) and begged me to switch with her for her original seat. I didn't like the idea, as I prefer to sit at the aisle, but I agreed as I didn't want to be an ass. When I went to my new seat it turned out I would be sitting next to these 2 young hotties, so I definitely didn't regret my kindliness no more. The only downside for me was that I was supposed to sit by the window, so I proposed to the girls that if they wanted to look at the sights I can switch, but they were fine with their seating. So I squeezed in the tiny area and since I'm a pretty tall man I had to "manspread" a little to fit in my seat. The girl next to me that I described above briefly was totally fine, and at the beginning we had some small talk regarding the legroom and general remarks on flights in COVID times. I didn't want to bother her too much so after take off I started to read my book. She crossed her leg and her foot was facing me, but unfortunately she was wearing sneakers. However, I couldn't help myself looking over at her as she was looking REALLY fit in that skimpy outfit. I wished for something more than occasional "legsy" as you described, but unfortunately I had to make do with just some minor thigh to thigh and calf to calf action. Especially since she fell asleep halfway into the flight, so instead of her legs I actually had more pressure from her head on my shoulder, lol. Anyway, I'm back to flying more frequently after all these lockdowns and I can't wait for my next flight and hopefully some nice experiences!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Awesome! Most of the flights I've been on where fast so the chances of women slipping off shoes were slim. I had a somewhat fun encounter on the train. I rode it 3 days a week and it was always crowded. One day I sat next to a woman around mid 30s. I don't recall how she looks but she wasn't bad looking at all. She had the window seat. She didn't have her legs crossed and her feet were under her chair but they were on the boarder of my foot area. I carefully scooted my foot next to hers. As the train jolted our ankle bones connected. After the 1st time I figured she would move but she kept her foot there! She was looking out the window and we had a semi footsie game going on. Couldn't see her facial expressions. At times I gave some more pressure into her and rubbed a bit against her smooth skin. She had black work pants and mid heels. Her skin was very soft!

I think we were at a stalemate. I doubt she " hated it" or felt helpless since her foot was towards my area. I would have got the point if she shifted her foot away. I thought about hooking her foot or giving her a gentle tap to let her know I wanted more but didn't wanna risk it. Again, sometimes women are into a little harmless excitement.
Vin

Post by Vin »

Well put - harmless excitement! Sometimes it's not worth to cross that border as there's no coming back from beyond the line.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

I can't believe the stories that make the news! That guy on the airplane pretty much molesting that woman's feet. Or the guys who are grabbing feet with their hands! Especially now a days where everyone has a smartphone to take your picture and report you. In hindsight I was an overly sex driven young 20 year old! Lol. I should have just asked these girls put and instigated my little footsie games on dates. I really started dating more after college and sure enough girls who were interested in me had no problem engaging in some footsies. Even the ones that didn't last long had some fun.