Sexy Feet of Anime Women

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

pumplover

Re: Sexy Feet of Anime Women

Post by pumplover »

KMFDNFAN wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:49 am So I have been exploring Anime for shoeplay and fetish related stuff. Setting aside straight up hentai, if you just want to see regular anime shows for the writing, story and characters, you can still come across a lot of good feet and shoeplay content.

I've been exploring IMDB and I have a question: What department makes sthe decisions to show feet in these shows? Is it the writer, the director or the art department? On IMDB you can pick one person and just go down the line of everything they do, but I'm not sure if there is a specific role in these shows that I can track the names of developers and see if maybe they lead me to any other anime (or even live action shows) where the directors might sneak a little of their "culture" in the camera?
I'm downloading a show called Miru Tights...it's not exactly Hentai, I guess kind of ecchi-ish...but lots of potential....

Also, found this...

I'll add more stuff as I find it.

Oh and here's that dude's whole channel. It's very nice.

https://www.youtube.com/@animenoashi1748

KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Thank you for the note above. This will get me started.

Also, I did buy Miru Tights as well. That is a show made by us.
Big shoeplay fan
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

KMFDNFAN wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:31 am Thank you for the note above. This will get me started.

Also, I did buy Miru Tights as well. That is a show made by us.
The same guy that did Miru Tights also did a series called 'Ganbare, Douki-chan' - it looks like it has some potential...at least one of the manga covers had the main character sitting, showing off her hosed legs and soles. Plus the hot teacher from Miru Tights, Yuiko Okuzumi, is the older sister of one of the main characters in 'Ganbare, Douki-chan', Maiko Okuzumi - so they are in the same universe.
Attachments
Yuiko Okuzumi the naughty hosed teacher
Yuiko Okuzumi the naughty hosed teacher
Cover to Ganbare, Douki-chan
Cover to Ganbare, Douki-chan
Comparing Yuiko and Maiko
Comparing Yuiko and Maiko
Yuiko talking to Maiko
Yuiko talking to Maiko
animart777

Post by animart777 »