Member's rank !

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Member's rank !

Post by nyllover »

[ENG]
I added a silly feature to the forum... member's ranking :D It means that you get some sort of "reward" depending on the number of messages you post, below you can see the different levels available, with the number of messages required.
Any suggestion / help is very well appreciated: i can modify in any way i like the description and the image associated, so if any of you wants to help, you are very welcome! Let's add some fun to this forum! :D

[ITA]
Ho aggiunto una cosa stupida ma carina al forum... i livelli dei membri :D Significa che ricevete una specie di "premio" a seconda di quanti messaggi avete, qui sotto potete vedere i vari livelli con il numero di messaggi necessari.
Qualunque suggerimento/aiuto è il benvenuto: posso modificare a piacimento sia la descrizione che l'immagine associata quindi...se volete aiutarmi, siete i benvenuti! Aggiungiamo qualcosa di divertente al forum! :D

New one ( 0 )

Regular ( 10 )

Good Member ( 50 )

Top Member ( 150 )

Full Member ( 500 )

The One ( Nyllover :D )

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Excellent! This means I'll start making one word posts so I can hit that 500 mark!

What, you're "The One"? I thought that Natalia Estrada was The One? heh heh :lol:

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

No no DP... i am THE ONE... THE ONE AND ONLY.....luckly for the rest of the world :D :D :D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Nylover,I just disapprove of the idea no offense.I have gone through this with other sites and it just causes tension among the people who post.People just making one word comments just to get credit for a post was mentioned and its true.This is a teamwork site we all help each other out for our love of footsie and shouldnt be ranked.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Causes tension? :o :o :o :o

Well...let's wait some time... till now, it didn't do anything else but add some "color" on the left of the posts (with that bar)... if anyone starts doing things like "i'm the best because i have lots of posts" i will remove it ok? :wink:

Don't worry, no one is trying to treat people in a different way just because of number of posts, it's just a funny thing really... but if it will cause troubles, i'll remove it :)
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Hey Footsiefreak! I don't blame you for feeling worried about the new member ranking system, but you should take it easy. It's only for fun. I firmly believe that in order to have a sucessful and prosperous board, EVERYONE must do their part. There is absolutely no "I" in "Team". We ALL chip in or no one chips in. We ALL benefit from whatever we posts, or no one benefits. Period!

On Mick's FH&S board, I enjoy posting pics, stories, info, and whatnot because I love sharing what I have... and not trying to be seen or have an arrogant air about myself. Years ago, I would NEVER tell anyone about my adoration of women's hosed feet and my love of playing footsie... that is, until the Internet came about.

Truth of the matter, no one should take credit for doing something that everyone else can do. As Nyllover said, if's it's going to be a problem, then he'll remove the member ranking bar. But let's wait and see what happens in the meantime, okay? Peace out!!! :) 8) :wink:
Hfetish

Post by Hfetish »

It surprised me but I do like it, and it shouldn't be seen simply as a matter of status, he who writes one word posts to get a higher ranking has his own view. I like posting when I have something to say, even if it's just giving feedback, which I think it's pretty important to the original poster.

H