Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

This Flight Attendant has Definitely Guts

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

This Flight Attendant has Definitely Guts

Post by Tomi » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:56 pm

She is filming herself during the flights to tease us nylon feet lovers! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

BlackFoot

Re: This Flight Attendant has Definitely Guts

Post by BlackFoot » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:07 pm

i love her videos!
i love a woman's nylon feet!

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:00 pm

What the hell is she doing at the end?

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:39 am

she use to be a ballet dancer.

gp4x

Post by gp4x » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:36 am

Great Video...albeit a tease.

You can bet dollars to donuts that most flight attendants kick off their heels when they are not in front of passengers, especially it if's transatlantic flight.

I know when I took the red eye (both east and west directions), the flight attendants were padding around in the cabin in their stockinged feet about 20 minutes after takeoff since most of the plane was asleep. Atleast they were being courteous by not stomping when they walked :o

Anyone have similar observances?

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:43 am

gp4x wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:36 am
You can bet dollars to donuts that most flight attendants kick off their heels when they are not in front of passengers, especially it if's transatlantic flight.

I know when I took the red eye (both east and west directions), the flight attendants were padding around in the cabin in their stockinged feet about 20 minutes after takeoff since most of the plane was asleep. Atleast they were being courteous by not stomping when they walked
I've never flown that far and I usually fly economy airlines, but it's obvious that the flight attendants change from heels to flats during the flight.

There was a FA/model who used to post on Instagram ("The Jet-Setting Blondie," her account seems to have disappeared) and she would often pose shoeless. However, she admitted in one post that she would never walk around on the plane sans shoes; it was simply too dirty.

I'd love to hang out in the galley, though, between beverage cart runs.

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:44 pm

I use to clean planes and i use to love seeing the flight attendants dipping and shoeplaying all the time. there a couple of them as the passengers were getting off they would dip all the time knowing that i was looking at them doing it. sometimes while we were cleaning some would sit in first class and kick both shoes off or change shoes. i would always try to sneak a peek. and yes the plane floors are pretty nasty so i doubt they would walk barefoot around the plane especially in the galley.

Vin

Post by Vin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:45 am

This is one of my fav posts here! :o
I just adore stewardess' feet in hose, it's my ultimate fantasy, so seeing these soles by the end.. Oh wow. :ooook:
Enjoy my nylon feet videos @ my C4S store: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/121071

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:29 pm

Great... Her channel was also taken down because of sever multiple sexual violations...She had some nice teaser videos :S

jubal

Post by jubal » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:37 pm

Are we talking about tomato juice kween? She's on instagram also

https://www.instagram.com/tomato_juice_kween/

Tomi

Post by Tomi » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:40 pm

Yes thanks, it is her! :love: :love: :love: