Court Heaven

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footstrangle

Re: Court Heaven

Post by footstrangle »

By the way. I also saw my friend today and she keeps wearing pantyhose under her slacks, but she is not shoe playing. Apparently the reason she removed her feet from her shoes was those socks. 😫

Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Very sexy dangling!!
footstrangle wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:00 pm Story follows. Here is the screenshot of video
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Hi guys! I know it’s been a while, but truth is there’s been nothing to report until today. The dangling prosecutor whose photo I posted last time, was at it with the same shoes, dangling like crazy. Sadly, this time the conference room of the court was full of people.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Well. This last week I had a trial, and got a not guilty. Which was fucking hard, cause it was hard to concentrate with the prosecutor sitting on my left and playing all the time with her black flats. She was dangling heelpopping, letting the shoe drop completely and then grabbing it with her toes, you name it. She did that the entire trial. Her feet looked amazingly soft, nice toes, her toe nails were not painted and looked marvelous. Her soles where reddish on the heel and on the balls of her foot. But, it really was bad because I really could not enjoy it, I concentrated hard on defending my client, so I had to do my best to ignore that. I was successful, yet I would have loved this would’ve happened in a more relax scenario so I could’ve looked and appreciated such marvelous shoe play.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Lately been too busy to notice anything. Today I was able to witness a little dangle from the talk prosecutor, but that’s it. But what about the rest of y’all. Do you have stories to share? This thread seems very lonely. Any of you have seen anything lately?
thieph

Post by thieph »

I love your stories and always look forward to hearing updates. Haven't seen much recently, but did go to a wedding last weekend up north. The weather was cool and I was hopeful, but there were still a lot of bare legs and strappy shoes as is the style for the mid 20's crowd. One girl showed a lot of promise wearing a black dress, nude hose and nude pumps with a modest 3" heel. Had a good view under her chair for most of the dinner and was disappointed to see all that potential wasted on only a few slight heelpops.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

thieph wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:19 pm I love your stories and always look forward to hearing updates. Haven't seen much recently, but did go to a wedding last weekend up north. The weather was cool and I was hopeful, but there were still a lot of bare legs and strappy shoes as is the style for the mid 20's crowd. One girl showed a lot of promise wearing a black dress, nude hose and nude pumps with a modest 3" heel. Had a good view under her chair for most of the dinner and was disappointed to see all that potential wasted on only a few slight heelpops.
Heelpops are cruel. All that tease, and never get to reveal much.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Hey guys. If you guys go back in to this thread, the prosecutor I wrote about September 2019. Well this Thursday I entered the court just around the time she had finished a trial. She was sitting in the desk of the prosecutor’s side, and I was able to see her from behind. In fact any Attorney or court staff could easily see her. And she didn’t care. She had her feet crossed at her ankle, and the foot that was over had let her black mid heel pump dropped completely off, exposing he sole. 😍 As I told you guys, she’s tall, brunette, with beautiful long toes, and now that I saw her complete soles, aww man!!! Also, she’s so sweet. She’s really cool. If her husband has foot fetish, he would be in heaven.

Now on to sad news. This Corona Virus is going to be hell for us. I’ve just received notice that court will be cancelled until this next weeks. So I’ll probably won’t be able to see crap. I’m guessing that in general we’re all going to be affected, since all social or professional gatherings will be postponed. And we all know that in those settings is where we get all that shoe play action. 😢
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow!!!
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

footstrangle wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:33 pm Hey guys. If you guys go back in to this thread, the prosecutor I wrote about September 2019. Well this Thursday I entered the court just around the time she had finished a trial. She was sitting in the desk of the prosecutor’s side, and I was able to see her from behind. In fact any Attorney or court staff could easily see her. And she didn’t care. She had her feet crossed at her ankle, and the foot that was over had let her black mid heel pump dropped completely off, exposing he sole. 😍 As I told you guys, she’s tall, brunette, with beautiful long toes, and now that I saw her complete soles, aww man!!! Also, she’s so sweet. She’s really cool. If her husband has foot fetish, he would be in heaven.

Now on to sad news. This Corona Virus is going to be hell for us. I’ve just received notice that court will be cancelled until this next weeks. So I’ll probably won’t be able to see crap. I’m guessing that in general we’re all going to be affected, since all social or professional gatherings will be postponed. And we all know that in those settings is where we get all that shoe play action. 😢
I just want to say I really enjoyed this thread as for as long it lasted and hope it resumes as soon as the obvious epidemiological obstacles are cleared. It was a refreshing change to hear seemingly honest, real anecdotes that felt no need to bullshit or exaggerate. (Or even worse, sell a scam.)
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Hi guys! Checking on all of you, and hoping you're doing good. So as you know, there is still no physical court. Nothing. Nada. Zip. I have gone to court to ask for some personal bonds for jailed clients, but since we don't have to dress professionally for that, the lady attorney friends I've encountered have been wearing running shoes. :(

All court is being done by Zoom. If only we could have a camera under their desks. :( So this COVID thing has been really hard for all of us shoeplay fans.
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

Did you read the Christmas story I wrote?
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

You mean the Zoom story? Yes, I just did. Hot as hell!!1
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Man. Still all courts being done by ZOOM. So no shoeplay whatsoever. Not even requests for personal bonds. Judges are handling them by email. There is nothing, nada, zip. Also, worried about a few clients I have in custody, cause they cannot afford bail. No jury trial date on site, and they're sitting in there while presumed innocent. I've had some serious exchanges with the judges, where it has been hard to hide my anger. I have people who are presumed innocent, sitting in jail. This is the worst feeling I have ever experienced as a defense attorney. I hope this shit is over soon. To make it worst, my state has done a shitty job of distributing the vaccine.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Hi guys! Yesterday I was in CVS to get my first COVID shot. While I was sitting there a lady that looked latina (couldn't see much of her face because we're all wearing masks) sat right next to me. She was wearing some black leggings, but the most wonderful thing was she was wearing this wedge heel flip flops. She had the most beautiful toes I've seen in a while, all pedicured in bright orange polish and a toe ring on her long toe. She crossed her leg and starting dangling and she would slap the dangling shoe against her soles by moving her toes. I sat there pretending to read from my phone while I watched mesmerized with the corner of my eye. I manage to only exchange a few words with her when the nurse came out and call some names and I couldn't understand what she said. I asked her, did you understand what she said? She said no I didn't, she needs to speak louder. But that was it. Then they call me to get my shot. When I returned, I saw they were giving her her shot, in one of the corners they were using with a curtain. I know because I saw her beautiful feet under the curtain, this time both feet on floor and she dipped one feet out of the shoe. Since the nurse told me I had to stay 15 minutes to make sure I did not have a reaction, I told myself, maybe I should hang out in this corner here and I can talk to her when she finishes. But apparently she was in a hurry, because she left really fast. :( Oh well. At least I got to see that. In this COVID world we are living, just a simple sight like that makes my day.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

I think she was wearing this exact same shoe but brown.

https://media.kohlsimg.com/is/image/koh ... _sharpen=1
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Guys! I heard a Judge say in Zoom Court the other day that they may start to do voluntary physical dockets in mid July!!! Since in my house, we are all vaccinated, rest assured I will go voluntarily!! Hope some nice, shoeplaying attorneys volunteer also.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

With this post I should start a new thread called Court Hell or Purgatory, because I am being tortured by this beautiful, and sexy prosecutor in one of the Counties where they resumed in person hearings. She is a dirty blonde, I believe she has pretty fact (I never seen her remove the mask), and always wears some tight long professional pants that fit her perfect, and I mean perfect ass. But here is the kicker she always wears some very high heeled stilleto pumps. The shoe seems very uncomfortable and it seems to have a little space between the back of the shoe and her achilles heel. So you would think the shoe is loose, but it is not. You never see her heelpop. But the way the foot looks in the shoe, it is clear she must have a nice arched foot. I sit there waiting for my case mesmerized all the time. Specially when she is at the bench taking care of the pleas, she is standing and you see her raise and shake her foot, but you never see her lose the shoe. Not even heelpop! This is torture!
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

WE'RE BACK!!!! In person court started already, and so did the shoeplay!! Lets start with yesterday. In one of the felony courts, this cute asian prosecutor, who has her hair died silver blonde was wearing jacket, long skirt and some mid heel stiletto pumps. She first was at the bench talking to the Judge, and right there in front of everybody, out came the foot out of her heel. Then she walked toward the coordinator and kept dipping her left foot out. In one of the times, she just lifted the foot a bit and: plop! That lovely sound the shoe makes when it hits the floor. Her soles were reddish, as well as her toes. Heaven! Then today, I was in another felony court. The female prosecutor I was dealing with had black flats, but she is not the shoeplay type. She also had some long black slacks. So as I sat there waiting for my case to be called, a young, beautiful, blonde, and busty probation officer was in very high heel pumps sitting down in the desk reserved for defendants. Suddenly she started to dip her feet in and out of her heels. Over and over. Her soles look pale, which was weird since she was very white. Usually the very white and blonde girls, tend to have orangy or reddish soles. Nevertheless, beautiful long toes. I had to shift on the bench to hide the bulge in my pants. Later, the prosecutor I was dealing with was at the bench. All the time she would arch her foot or cross her leg while standing, but her foot never slipped out of the flat... until ... boom! Her heel let the back of her flat slip out as she was crossing the leg, and the flat fell off revealing her white foot. She twirled the flat once or twice with the toe, and put her shoe back on. That was the only time she did it, but while standing in front of the bench, in plain view. Damn good start!!!!