Some comments, and I hope I'm not offending anyone

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

ILF
Mod
Mod

Some comments, and I hope I'm not offending anyone

Post by ILF »

Nyl, feel free to delete this post if you wish but I wanted to say something which is not intended to offend any members.
Here goes:

As always, thanks for the best site on the net!

I would to like to encourage our less active members to become more active.
I understand that different members have different levels of particpation. Also, not everyone can commit the same amount of time to participating as some members do or can.
Each and every member, even just in membership, still contributes to the overall success to this site

As I look back over the last couple of years, Nyllover has obviously carried the biggest load and understandable so.
Then there are super member contributors like DP, BL, WW, FF, myself, and recently STEW and SOG. Those guys come to mind right away. I know that there are other fine contributors , sorry if I forgot to mention, but you know who you are...take a bow!! :lol:

As I said before, not everyone can contribute the same amount of time but I truly believe some members can find some time say even 30 minutes to 1 hour a month for just a couple months in a year to help with the research and send clips, etc. Maybe some members can do more than just watch the videos or "post" with little substance.

This is in no way telling some people to do more, well maybe a little.
But I can honestly say, that knowing what I've contributed ( like other super contributors ) has helped to make this site a success. And it truly feels good giving to Nyl's site because its a wonder that the best damn site on the net is still FREE!!

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Nyl, I hope that was OK.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Some comments, and I hope I'm not offending anyone

Post by nyllover »

ILF wrote: Nyl, I hope that was OK.
One of the best messages i've ever read :kiss:

Thank you for your kind words and no, i don't think anyone could be offended by your words. You are just trying to encourage more people to post material, that's all :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ykantickleme

[ENG] reply

Post by ykantickleme »

Actually, ILF, you are right on the money.

I do have some scenes that I can contribute, that I want to, but can't because of lack of finances, especially now.

I'm in between jobs at the moment, but hopefully, that will not be a problem much longer.

I've been enjoying everyone else's hard work for some time now, but still feel that I'm out of the loop, I even feel guilty at times because I know I can do better than before.

Nyl even gave me some suggestions some time ago about how he does his videos for this site.

So, no, I'm not offended at all!

In fact, I hope, soon, I can finally start contributing to this site as I should!

IT'S ALL GOOD!!! :ooook:
leepinleo

Post by leepinleo »

Most of my content is foot teasing, no foot on crotch, or under table teasing...
would anyone be offended if I post foot teasing??? I am pretty sure I can figure out rapidshare or another host site, if you all would be interested.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

leepinleo wrote: would anyone be offended if I post foot teasing??? I am pretty sure I can figure out rapidshare or another host site, if you all would be interested.
I don't think anyone would be offended. As you can see we have a very generic section on the forum called "Pictures & Videos / Foot Fetish" :)
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Well said ILF! You are right about everything you spoke about! Speaking for myself, I don't have any clips I can share with everyone else! :S Also, I would try another way, eg. help to try and name characters of scenes of clips on the site. I guess what i'm trying to say is whatever contribution I can give, I will! :ooook:
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Good post ILF.

I haven't been here much lately but I like to think of this place as a bar. The mainstream part is out front, and that's where the majority of our members belly up and enjoy the contents of the place.

But in the back, behind an ornate door, is the comfortable and familar room where all the regulars can relax. Cognac and a Cuban cigar please. :lol:

Speaking of regulars - Kingdom, Footsiefreak, Wrsfr...anybody heard from them?

I'll try to get back and participate more come the New Year.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
boxnclox

Post by boxnclox »

Very Good Post ILF. I have been a member of the boards since the early yahoo groups, and until nyllover came to open his vast collection to us, I had little to no scenes of our liking. And other to the ones that the Boss (nyllover) and most of you guys have posted, I feel that I am what your talking about. I dont have any clips, or anyway to send them if I did. But I have been a large supporter of Nyllover and you guys all over the world. And always give response praise to the fine community that we have. You guys are the best! :ooook: :ooook:
Weekend_Warrior

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

I feel ya man. When you see threads like mine in Foot Fetish section with 966 views and 14 replies with 8 of them mine, you begin to think what are all other members are doing.

I can say that there is the Core, with all the people who are posting their stuff, finding new ones, and there are users that just login, download and leave. We have 2463 registered users and I say about 200 of them actually post stuff. And I know the regulars because they usually post at least once per day.

That's no good.

On other hand, you can't really force people to talk since this forum is unique and the subject is quite touchy. But then again, it's anonymous posting so no one should be afraid of anything.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Hi guys! I'm so sorry I cannot come on the board more often. I've been working from 7- 11 pm on most nights so I'm way too exhausted to come online. I do wish I could contribute more much like Sogfile and Kill919. These guys have been great contributors. I'm sad to say that I really haven't done enough for the board lately, and I'm not sure when I could put more time into it either. As you could tell from the stats, my message posting has been decreasing drastically. I do hope I could put in a Sunday or so per month to even visit the site. I haven't even downloaded a video yet lately. I miss you guys, and I hope I could come back behind this ornate door more often. Best to all of you especially Nyllover, ILF, and DP.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

We should have a "wake up call" thread once in a while. I posted one before. It is a shame that so few of us post with all the "members" we have here. I don't know why people don't post their experiences... NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE. This reminds me of when people just" bring their appetites" to a potluck dinner instead of bringing food. Nyllover works so hard to keep this site going, and I show my respect and gratitude by posting my experiences and thoughts. We all have the same thing in common... the love of footsie, dipping, etc. To all you who just "leech", just think what you were doing before this site existed. You were probably just like me, thinking I was not normal because I love footsie, dipping, etc. Wasting money on buying or renting movies just to see footsie. But then Nyllover come along and now I feel part of a group and I DONT SPEND MONEY TRYING TO FIND FOOTSIE SCENES because I get them FOR FREE here. Just think of all those footsie scenes you would have never seen from all over the world if it wasn't for this site? I will always be grateful to Nyllover and others who make this the best site ever.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

ILF, I can't thank you enough for posting this simple yet blunt topic. As a moderator on Mick's Famous Hose & Soles fourm, I see it all the time... a whole lot of members, new and old... yet very few that post. On some online fourms, you MUST post something or reach a certain quota per month, or your membership will be suspended, or even terminated... indefinitely. And I do NOT blame them at all for having such strict rules. To the new members on this awesome fourm, from the lookers and leeches (Yeah, I said LEECHES!), whether it's a new footsie/foot in crotch scene, a true story of a footsie experience you've had, some photos and/or videos, whatever... YOU CAN DO SOMETHING. So to my good friend Nyllover, I personally say "THANKS" for creating this incredible fourm for footsie lovers like us. To ALL the great regular posters, I say "THANKS" from the bottom of my heart. LET'S KEEP THIS GOING!
:ooook: ;) :ooook: ;)
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Amen to that my brothers. Although I'm having a hard time finding footsie scenes. Honestly, I haven't been out lately...nor have i lived vicariously through my gf either. :imsad: but I will try to check back regularly. Hope I'm not considered a leech.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

kingdom wrote:Amen to that my brothers. Although I'm having a hard time finding footsie scenes. Honestly, I haven't been out lately...nor have i lived vicariously through my gf either. :imsad: but I will try to check back regularly. Hope I'm not considered a leech.

No way! you are no leech, Kingdom. You are one of "us "who contribute on a regular basis. My definition of a leech is someone who comes here, posts NOTHING, but will jerk off to all our stories. Then "freeloads downloads" of our footsie clips, but has no courage to discuss or at least give thanks.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Footsiefreak wrote:No way! you are no leech, Kingdom. You are one of "us "who contribute on a regular basis. My definition of a leech is someone who comes here, posts NOTHING, but will jerk off to all our stories. Then "freeloads downloads" of our footsie clips, but has no courage to discuss or at least give thanks.
I heard that, FF! Talk about putting the nail in the coffin. And he's absolutely right, Kingdom... you ARE one of us! At lesat you do say "thanks" when someone posts something. So pat yourself on the back, my friend.
greenlight46224

a different opinion

Post by greenlight46224 »

Hello everyone.

I've been a longtime visitor to this site, and I post very rarely. I can't help but feel like much of this thread is directed at people like me. Please allow me to try to explain myself.

The truth is, I just don't have anything interesting to say. I don't have any personal footsie or foot fetish experiences to relate to you. (That's why I need this site!!) This is about the only place I've found with clips I enjoy, so I don't have any files to share with anyone other than what is already here. And I'm also extremely busy, so my free time is limited. I enjoy reading some of the threads here sometimes, but I just don't have anything to contribute.

Beyond that, what can I say? I try to be polite and mind my P's and Q's on the rare occasion I do post. I vote, I pay my taxes, I keep my yard neat and tidy. What else can I do?

I am enormously grateful for this site, and I try to show my appreciation by becoming a member to some of the sponsor sites, which is what Nyllover asks us to do. I'm just not much for the "online community" side of it.

I also hope I haven't offended anybody here. I have nothing but respect and gratitude for all of you. Best wishes for 2006.

:kiss:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

greenlight46224 No, i don't think this message was directed to people like you. There are THOUSANDS of members of this forum that never posted a SINGLE message, and probably never even gave a vote to any of the scenes on the site. That's what i call lurker, and that's the kind of people this message was referred to ( i think ).

All i can say is thank you. Your words are really kind. Yours is one of those messages that will always keep me happy in doing what i am doing.

Thank you, thank you, thank you :noworthy:

And let me add one thing: thank you again for the fact that you actually spend money to support this site. That is enourmosly needed and really really really great that you to do it. :kiss:
Footsiefreak

Re: a different opinion

Post by Footsiefreak »

greenlight46224 wrote:Hello everyone.

I've been a longtime visitor to this site, and I post very rarely. I can't help but feel like much of this thread is directed at people like me. Please allow me to try to explain myself.

The truth is, I just don't have anything interesting to say. I don't have any personal footsie or foot fetish experiences to relate to you. (That's why I need this site!!) This is about the only place I've found with clips I enjoy, so I don't have any files to share with anyone other than what is already here. And I'm also extremely busy, so my free time is limited. I enjoy reading some of the threads here sometimes, but I just don't have anything to contribute.

Beyond that, what can I say? I try to be polite and mind my P's and Q's on the rare occasion I do post. I vote, I pay my taxes, I keep my yard neat and tidy. What else can I do?

I am enormously grateful for this site, and I try to show my appreciation by becoming a member to some of the sponsor sites, which is what Nyllover asks us to do. I'm just not much for the "online community" side of it.

I also hope I haven't offended anybody here. I have nothing but respect and gratitude for all of you. Best wishes for 2006.

:kiss:
Just to help you out, maybe of the clips you downloaded, you can discuss tell us what you loved about it. Everything I post isn't always exciting. I just share what's on my mind.