Celebrity Feet Website

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

bob

Celebrity Feet Website

Post by bob »

Did anyone ever visit a website dedicated to celebrity feet, which would also usually be the first search result in Google when searching a celebs name and their feet? I'm not sure if the site went down over the past few days, but it is no longer available in the search results.

llama

Post by llama »

https://www.wikifeet.com/ still alive and well but appears to have been scrubbed by google ATM
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I just notice that the other day as well. Another sterling example of how so called markets do not exist and never have. Large firms always use their capital and influence to direct consumer choice as much as possible, not necessarily by forcing your hand but making alternatives much more difficult to find -or even become aware of in the first place.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:I just notice that the other day as well. Another sterling example of how so called markets do not exist and never have. Large firms always use their capital and influence to direct consumer choice as much as possible, not necessarily by forcing your hand but making alternatives much more difficult to find -or even become aware of in the first place.
Before starting to think about conspiracy or stuff like that, you should have a look at that site's backlink profile. Lots and lots and lots of shit links gained with ways that allowed to be on top of google till a couple of years ago. In the meanwhile Google became more "smart" in discovering this shady techniques, and the sites using them either adapted or...went down in the serp as wikifeet did.

There is no conspiracy here. They used shady ways to gain top search engine positions in the past...and now they are paying the consequences.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
notalwaysright10000

Well not to split hairs, but a corporation using unethical and/or dishonest means to maximize market share is not a conspiracy, it's just acting exactly in accordance with its economic and internal institutional incentives.
Money motivates activity, not honesty.
Actual conspiracies run counter to institutional incentives, and that is what makes them both rare and prima facie implausible.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:Well not to split hairs, but a corporation using unethical and/or dishonest means to maximize market share is not a conspiracy, it's just acting exactly in accordance with its economic and internal institutional incentives.
Money motivates activity, not honesty.
Actual conspiracies run counter to institutional incentives, and that is what makes them both rare and prima facie implausible.
Ok, not conspiracy. But what does this have to do with WikiFeet not being on top google results anymore? It's their fault for trying to cheat before, i really don't see the point in your talking about corporations and stuff.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
llama

Post by llama »

idk why this is still even a debate, its been backk on top of google searches for day :S
notalwaysright10000

*shrug*

I'm not hear to write thesis or anything. I just made an offhand remark, and only followed up with the second because many people - indeed most - are beginning to use the word "conspiracy" to refer to any underhanded behavior by an organization. We shouldn't let that happen, even if it means interrupting strangers in an elevator.
(This is joking hyperbole, but I'm almost half serious.) xmaslove
Sweet and to the point:
notalwaysright10000

*here
Dammit.
Sweet and to the point: