Womens fashions you wished would come back

Let's talk about the most beautiful creatures in the universe: women!

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Womens fashions you wished would come back

Post by Footsiefreak »

I saw this lady today wearing black denim on the front and leather on the back. She looked so sexy and took a gasp because I hadnt seen those since the 80s I think

Also jean skirts need to come back as well

dawgster

Re: Womens fashions you wished would come back

Post by dawgster »

I'd like to see the return of those really tight "designer" jeans like Jordache or Sasson. And of course, a return of pantyhose.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I just wish the "Mad Men" era was now. Every woman in skirt, nylons & heels...almost anytime of day
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Women's moccasins/loafers, as well as really thin socks that are almost like T-shirt material rather than sweater material. I have a lot of fond memories from high school of socked shoeplay with pink heels showing through and dirty toe prints. Almost as good as tights and hose...
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
epirote

Post by epirote »

Ten years ago, Young women - and even teens - wear feminine shoes when the weather goes warmer, barefoot or with nylon socks. Today they wear sneakers or Converse all the time, winter or summer. They wear heels for parties barely, and open toe shoes in summer barely
darkgirl

Post by darkgirl »

epirote wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:25 am Ten years ago, Young women - and even teens - wear feminine shoes when the weather goes warmer, barefoot or with nylon socks. Today they wear sneakers or Converse all the time, winter or summer. They wear heels for parties barely, and open toe shoes in summer barely
I surely like to wear sneakers yes, but not all the time. Open toe shoes should be weared barely. But heels or flats with pantyhose or socks (skirt or trousers)
HungryForStinkyFeet

Post by HungryForStinkyFeet »

I wish girls could look like in the 1920s, with stockings, heels, hats and cigarette holders; halflong hair.

What I also like are 60s girls. Grace Slick of Jefferson Airplane is such an icon for me.

Some girls in Western movies looked great as well.