Russian schoolgirls wetlook - ph feet and barefeet

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Russian schoolgirls wetlook - ph feet and barefeet

Post by Tomi »

End of may is traditionally end of the school year in Russia. The girls & guys saying farewell to the school are often bathin in fountains. Just look at these honeys some of them running around shoeless in nylon feet. :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

And now several photos mostly wetlook ones. It's a pity that there are not many high resolution pics on the net. Maybe I should travel there next year to make some good material. That school end seems to be a goldmine for us nylon lovers there ! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
j_dumars

Post by j_dumars »

Wow, nice updates! :shockedstar:
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I managed to find a new video with classy looking beautiful scoolgirls getting their nylon feet wet! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: [youtube][/youtube]
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

One more, but the camerman is doing a crappy job... he is moving fast the camera, so that the footage is far from percect. I would have done in a much better way, if I was there :superlol: [youtube][/youtube]
paraje2000

Post by paraje2000 »

Great thank you!!
Joystick

Post by Joystick »

Since you guys provide me with awesome stuff, see what I found over the last months. It is not necessarily russian, but their feet are either wet, dirty or the panthyose ripped.

[youtube][/youtube]

in 1080P you can see her tan pantyhose below the shorts. This might as well be my ultimate fantasy..

[youtube][/youtube]

this one is awesome too.