Gorgeous Dutch volleyball Schoot quietly removes socks

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

footsie5

Gorgeous Dutch volleyball Schoot quietly removes socks

Post by footsie5 »

Caught the gorgeous Schoot (second from left behind flag) quietly removing her sneakers and socks to change into fresh pair of white socks after match with Japan last week. too bad no camera captured her removing her socks. it's extremely rare to see attractive volleyball gals such as the Italians and Dutch gals removing their socks in public even if their feet are very sore and sweaty after a match. all you get to see is loosening their sneakers so as to get some quick relief. it's so sexy to see the support team helping these pretty gals to stretch but with the sneakers on.

I did get to catch the very attractive Fernandez from Dom Republic having a quick stretch from a male teammate who actually got to remove her sneakers on the pitch for the stretch. the scene was so sexy..... another super looking chick who didn't mind having her sneakers undone by a guy in public!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Yes it would have been great to actually see her removing her socks. I like this topic, and the pic of her being stretched without sneakers is indeed sexy. It's not often we see sports women removing footwear in the public arena but when they really have to because of pain or fatigue it's super hot I think. Somewhere in my archives I have a number of images of various lady Field Hockey players 'sneakerless' and sockless on the pitch after their matches. I'll have to find them and post them. Cheers Footsie!
footsie5

Super hot when removing socks!!

Post by footsie5 »

Dick_Cox wrote:Yes it would have been great to actually see her removing her socks. I like this topic, and the pic of her being stretched without sneakers is indeed sexy. It's not often we see sports women removing footwear in the public arena but when they really have to because of pain or fatigue it's super hot I think. Somewhere in my archives I have a number of images of various lady Field Hockey players 'sneakerless' and sockless on the pitch after their matches. I'll have to find them and post them. Cheers Footsie!
I think we share the same interest when it comes to super sexy sports women removing their sneakers and socks.... i'd love to see what you have in yr archives. thanks for your notes.
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Hey Footsie here are some of the pics I mentioned. I've posted them here rather than create a new topic as they might be of special interest to you and some others into sports girls on this thread. Also some of the images are low resolution, but it might not matter in this case as sports pics showing shoes or socks off are hard to find. I always love to see women worn out and 'fresh from the match' as it were. A real turn for me especially if they have really nice legs. I hope you may find some of these interesting. Enjoy ;)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

Dick_Cox wrote:Hey Footsie here are some of the pics I mentioned. I've posted them here rather than create a new topic as they might be of special interest to you and some others into sports girls on this thread. Also some of the images are low resolution, but it might not matter in this case as sports pics showing shoes or socks off are hard to find. I always love to see women worn out and 'fresh from the match' as it were. A real turn for me especially if they have really nice legs. I hope you may find some of these interesting. Enjoy ;)

thanks Dick appreciate it. same here, i get really turned on seeing pretty chicks the moment they undo their laces followed by removing their long socks for some quick relief crunching their sore toes, as you said fresh from the match.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I also love to see women shoeless in socks. My favourites are red sock actually! :lol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
tigerfan

Post by tigerfan »

These are great! Have to say my favorite are white socks, and white pantyhose/stockings as well. Glad to see I'm not the only one here who also enjoys socks. Thanks for the vidcaps footsie and thanks for the great pics Dick. Hope to see more in the future.
hudarus

Post by hudarus »

Great topic. Again please.
titititit

Post by titititit »

Just gonna leave this YT channel here. I think it may be right up everyone's alley:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMDvOR ... KGg/videos

Cheers!

edit:

He does mostly tennis, but he has a few netball that may be more along the lines of the thread topic like this one above.
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

titititit wrote:Just gonna leave this YT channel here. I think it may be right up everyone's alley:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMDvOR ... KGg/videos

Cheers!

edit:

He does mostly tennis, but he has a few netball that may be more along the lines of the thread topic like this one above.
:outstanding: Many Thanks for this share. It's Great.