[ENG] My opinion

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

[ENG] My opinion

Post by Footsiefreak »

We shouldnt have an off topic section of upskirts because I consider this a footsie & dangling site.What might happen is that the "off topic" section will get to big because there will be more off topic stuff than footsie stuff.No offense SIR NYLOVER its just my opinion.

If you decide to keep the section heres a great scene in a Charles Bronson movie called Kinjote Forbidden Subjects.This guy was on the subway and he starts to feel up this good looking lady's dress.Shes shocked at first but gets turned on by the stranger on this crowded subway.This guy is watching the whole thing and he tries it but dont post it because he tries it on a teenager which was Bronsons daughter...even I have limits.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I agree with you on that... i am thinking as well that it was a mistake to put that section up... trouble is that i want to use that section only to attract new visitors to the site... in example, i did that upskirt video for people of an italian celebrity forum...and in fact many of them came to visit the site because of that video (about 400 new visitors)...
Also on that section i could put some original dangling material... i dont know... i mean, that section will never have a video i didnt make or a video who is not exclusive to this site (so don't worry, it won't have a list of movies or things like that)... it's just an idea i got to attract more visitors here...

I'll see: if that section will confuse people, i will remove it...if not... i'll keep it there :-)

Thanks a lot for your suggestion and..hey... no "Sir" please..i'm just a normal footsie lover here as everybody else ok? :wink: