Damn i miss this guy's videos!

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Damn i miss this guy's videos!

Post by BlackFoot »

anyone know what happened to this guy (Glock27able1) his wife has some of the best hosed legs on youtube and she was a great dangler. havent seen any new stuff from them in almost a year. i would assume him and his wife split up but i could be wrong. i think i remember somebody on this forum was in a couple of his videos. would love to rub those hosed feet of hers.

[youtube][/youtube]

i love a woman's nylon feet!
Marik

Post by Marik »

I miss those videos too! I was just looking if there was something new last evening...
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Glock27able1 has amazing videos. I miss him too
sunderland

Post by sunderland »

I think one of his videos mentioned someone taking his and reuploading to their channel so he stopped as a result
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

yeah i remember seeing some of his videos on other youtube pages. he was talking about making a clips4sale page but he never did.
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

I actually starred in some of the videos and keep in touch with him and his wife once in a blue moon. I'll try to get a hold of them today and see what's new.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Freeman1017 wrote:I actually starred in some of the videos and keep in touch with him and his wife once in a blue moon. I'll try to get a hold of them today and see what's new.

cool thanks!
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

So I was just texting him and unfortunately his wife lost the desire to do videos so they no longer will be doing them. :(
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Freeman1017 wrote:So I was just texting him and unfortunately his wife lost the desire to do videos so they no longer will be doing them. :(
damn! this a sad day right now :imsad:
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

There is some good news though. He just started dating a prettier and younger woman that he's getting into dangling. He just got her a pair of Wolford nylons and he's already done a test run with her dangling in a public place so in a few months we may have some videos uploaded again. She just has to get comfortable doing it.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Freeman1017 wrote:There is some good news though. He just started dating a prettier and younger woman that he's getting into dangling. He just got her a pair of Wolford nylons and he's already done a test run with her dangling in a public place so in a few months we may have some videos uploaded again. She just has to get comfortable doing it.
yes there is hope! but his wife had the best nylon legs on youtube to me. and she was an awesome dangler. love when she drops the shoe. but this clip is probably one of my favorites. the other one was on his old youtube page but he said he lost some of the old videos. when she was having a meeting (think it was part of the business meeting series) with dude and kick her shoe off and started rubbing the guy leg with her nylon foot.

[youtube][/youtube]
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Yeah she definitely was amazing. If your talking about the business meeting videos, that was the one with me in it. I was the "client" she met with. Is this one of the ones you were referring to?

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Freeman1017 wrote:Yeah she definitely was amazing. If your talking about the business meeting videos, that was the one with me in it. I was the "client" she met with. Is this one of the ones you were referring to?

i saw that one. i love the videos where she drops the shoe or take off both shoes which is kinda rare. i believe it was on his old account. the one where she knocked off her shoe on your leg and started rubbing your leg with her nylon foot and trying to go up your pant leg. i know it was in that same place but i dont remember what she was wearing. all i remember she was wearing brown pumps. i believe it was part of this series with you. the video clip is not on his current account.
Freeman1017

Post by Freeman1017 »

Yeah I think I remember that. He had some really good stuff that he was saving for his clips4sale site, but too bad he won't release it. I wish I got to see some of the more rated X stuff he had.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Freeman1017 wrote:Yeah I think I remember that. He had some really good stuff that he was saving for his clips4sale site, but too bad he won't release it. I wish I got to see some of the more rated X stuff he had.
i would to see that stuff too!
Macmacmac1

Re: Damn i miss this guy's videos!

Post by Macmacmac1 »

Any news for Glock27able1? Do y’all have any of his vids? Let’s keep this convo alive. I miss those good ol dangling and teasing.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Macmacmac1 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:58 pm Any news for Glock27able1? Do y’all have any of his vids? Let’s keep this convo alive. I miss those good ol dangling and teasing.
Let's not! this thread is 8 years old. He's gone!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

BlackFoot wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:15 pm
Macmacmac1 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:58 pm Any news for Glock27able1? Do y’all have any of his vids? Let’s keep this convo alive. I miss those good ol dangling and teasing.
Let's not! this thread is 8 years old. He's gone!
Agreed. Topic closed.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.