10 Sep 05 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

10 Sep 05 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

What a way to end the summer!

Titus - This is a very simple scene, but I like it. The girl looks great, petite, darkish hair and of course hose. :ooook: She doesn't do a lot to the guy, but it's a definite attention-getter!

Points for removing her shoe and being well lit.

I Want You - There's a lot of comments on this scene in the original posting. As I've said Rachel Weisz is a very underrated beauty. I suppose she should be added to Footsiefreak's list so we can get an undertable scene out of her. :)

I'm not a huge de-booting fan but I can certainly see the appeal, especially in this scene. All the more appropriate since boot season is coming up fast.

Good job lightening up the frames. It's much easier to follow what's happening as the scene goes from silly to serious very quickly. :love:

1900 - I have not seen this film. This is a pretty good scene. The lady is obviously ready for sex...right there, no waiting. :lol: One foot (with what looks like a very high arch) rubbing him and then her hand curled up in her lap, and pressing down?

Odd that she was bare. Usually in period pieces like that all the ladies are wearing thick hose.

I must admit not being that familiar with Bertolucci's films. When it comes to Italian directors I'm a Sergio Leone fan. :lol:

Nyllover's Candid Office Babe Film - You made her famous! Whoever she is. :) It's still hard for me to believe you can do things like that nowadays with a little mobile phone! :o Again, thanks for taking the risk on that. Now you've got the filming bug and I expect you'll be doing this again soon (if you haven't already). Just be careful.

Now, back to my grave.

DP

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: 10 Sep 05 Update

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: Now, back to my grave.
:superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

You know Rachel Weisz has a debooting scene in the Constant Gardner. Maybe she has a debooting fetish?
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Thank you Babylove for that awesome clip from Titus. It's one of my all time faves and now I can see her feet doing even more detailed action. Thank you. :ooook:
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Thanks to all! RW is Hotttttttttttttt! :o