Ftrjb11 is banned Celebration thread!!!

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

llama

Ftrjb11 is banned Celebration thread!!!

Post by llama »

Im half joking......but only half :P

llama

Post by llama »

nyllover wrote:
Ok, considering how nicely he described our forum...lets also ban him, just in case.

i was TOTALLY wrong. He was just an a**hole. Grrr
MM12

Post by MM12 »

I love this thread!!! Excellent work so far llama!!!
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I think it's worth asking what his motivation was. Why did he keep posting that stuff? I post links for exactly one reason: I think enough people might like to see them. This is also why I *don't* post links -because I decide not enough poeple will really want too see them. Case in point, I almost didn't post my last link because it was just a slight walking heelpop.

So what was with this guy? If he was really eager and just trying too hard, I kind of feel bad.
If not...
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
llama

Post by llama »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:I think it's worth asking what his motivation was. Why did he keep posting that stuff? I post links for exactly one reason: I think enough people might like to see them. This is also why I *don't* post links -because I decide not enough poeple will really want too see them. Case in point, I almost didn't post my last link because it was just a slight walking heelpop.

So what was with this guy? If he was really eager and just trying too hard, I kind of feel bad.
If not...
He had a couple links in his signature...maybe he was trying to get customers? :roll:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Customers or, anyway, attract people to his website. The thing is...people acting like this are ...well let's say "not smart".

If you want to advertise your site, just contact me privately and i'll let you know if it's possible and how you can do it. Like a Clips4Sale owner recently did. He's now posting as i told him, following our rules, and probably getting the exposure he wants. Without anyone being angry with him.

This one instead...just doesn't know what's the proper way to work on the web. That's all. Bye Bye.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.