[ENG] Attachments - [ITA] Allegati

All the news regarding the website and the forum. Users can only read and reply to the topics

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

[ENG] Attachments - [ITA] Allegati

Post by nyllover »

[ENG]
From today is possible, for the registered users, to send attachments in every section of the forum. I did this because, as some of you made me notice, sometimes it can be nice to add an image to a new scene alert or to a story. But please, if you send a message just to post pictures, do that in the appropriate sections ("Attachments" :D ) of the forum.
One last thing... who is the first that send us some nice (maybe original) dangling picture? We don't even have one single file there... :wink:

[ITA]
Da oggi è possibile, per gli utenti registrati, inviare allegati in una qualunque sezione del forum. Ho fatto questo perchè, come alcuni mi hanno fatto notare, a volte puo' essere utile aggiungere qualche immagine a una segnalazione o a una storia. Vi prego comunque di limitare i post fatti soltanto per inviare file alle sezioni a loro preposte ("Allegati", appunto :D ).
Un ultima cosa... chi è che ci invia qualche bella foto (magari originale) di dangling? Non c'è nemmeno un file... :wink:

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I guess I should have asked this in the beginning:

Does the attachment feature cost you in any way? Is there any downside to having this feature, such as taking up bandwidth?

DP
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

No DP don't worry. Anyway, there are limits in it (if i remember correctly, 350 Kbyte per file), but it doesn't cost me anything. At the moment this forum is not producing a lot of traffic, so i can handle it easily....we'll see in the future...anyway i'm looking around to find some good and cheap host... we'll see. But don't worry, it's all free for me :D
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Excellent, thanks!