What do you hate?

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

What do you hate?

Post by nyllover »

I thought about starting some... pointless threads, just to have some fun. So...what do you hate now?

Let me start...

I hate when my computer hangs for HOURS because of a video rendering i need to do...in the end, NOTHING works while i do it... and a long time after i finish. :crash:

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

I hate spending my whole life struggling :crash: My father should be rich and i could be an irresponsible hippy frantic:

Yeah, those are my sick ideas these days :superlol:
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I love this thread!!!Lets me vent Excuse my foul language but here it goes....I am with Nonamer I HATE BEING FUCKING POOR AND NOT ABLE TO AFFORD A COMPUTER,FIXING MY IPOD,MY CAR AND SO MANY OTHER THINGS.ALL I ASK FOR IS A FUCKING DECENT JOB BUT THE ECONOMY IS BAD AND HAVE BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS NOW!!!I just want to have FUCKIN MONEY SO I CAN ENJOY LIFE WHICH IS HALF WAY OVER.I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MY LIFE IS LIKE THIS!!!! :S
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I also hate women wearing boots in the winter when before they wore feminine shoes
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

And how about women wearing "summer boots", as they call them?
Nitro

Post by Nitro »

I hate flip flops!!! I hate bare legged women (unless they absolutely wear pantyhose most of the time)! I hate the fact that my job just decreased my hours and I haven't received a decent living wage! I hate the city I currently live in! I hate I don't have enough money! I hate being single! I hate I can't find a woman to satisfy my two fetishes (pantyhosed feet and footsie playing)! I hate the fact that morals and values in the U.S. and the world at large are sharply decreasing!

That's all for now.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I never heard of summer boots Nyllover but I will probably hate them too :superlol:

Also how women just dont look feminine anymore.Remember when the LOVED wearing skirts and dresses now its like you are from Mars if you see one wearing them.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Summer boots example? Here we are. This pic was taken last year, around the end of JUNE. Hot in Italy, i tell you.
This one is a quite hot woman at work.... i like to take candid pics and videos of her sometimes... :D
Attachments
Summer boots...
Summer boots...
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Where do I start....

-People who wear sunglasses indoors in an effort to look cool. My message to them is you don't look cool... you look like an idiot trying to look cool, which makes you look like an even bigger idiot.

-People who move EXTREMELY slowly and aimlessly in an airport. I travel quite a bit for work and it never fails to frustrate me when people show complete disregard for others.

-Flip flops. Period. If a guy is wearing them? Don't even get me started. That should be outlawed.

-Missing short putts. Missed 2 inside of 5 feet last Sunday.... AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!

-My reliance on technology... especially my phone. I feel like I'm a slave to it... like it' s permanently chained to me. I remember when I first joined the work force out of college and cell phones had not yet become common place until a couple years later. Looking back, I felt a lot more free. Now with smartphones you have email, text, social networking, etc. We have become a bit too connected. Sometimes you just want to unplug and not be so reachable.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hiker...i agree on everything you wrote. Even if about technology....well....being also a tech "enthusiast", i could say...i'm a slave of my passion for it... yes i always have my phone close to me...but yet... what's possible with it today is sometimes truly amazing.
uknylonfoot

Post by uknylonfoot »

I hate morons who e mail celebrity shoeplayers about their shoeplay on tv with the ludicrous notion that they will do it more for them, thereby fucking it up for all of us.

DONT DO IT !!!

GRRRRR
christo

Post by christo »

I hate (for us in the states) how the media and politcal powers that be have divided us so harshly as a people. I hate how people were dumb enough to fall for it. I hate how people are more concerned about the Kardashians are doing and not what really matters. I hate flipflops, birrknstocks, boots and other ugly shoe wear. I hate when technology fails (got a 2tb on the fritz). Hate greedy companies. I hate how easily fooled people are about marijuana, lgbt, healthcare, and renewable energy. Hate televison (some shows are awesome but most suck). Hate media outlets like Fox News, CNN, MSNBC and all the other mind numbing bullshit. Hate religion. Hate how people allow TV and Radio to program them. Hate radio. Hate playing against kids and nerds who have no life and getting killed every two minutes in Titanfall. I could keep going.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

If you are going home with your gf wearing boots(and know that she is wearing nylons for you all the times) it's not that bad, in fact gives a lot of excitement to reach that hidden treasure :superhorny:

So not totally a bad thing. ;)

Btw i'm surprised by the list that's growing up, agree with most them...
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

nyllover wrote:Hiker...i agree on everything you wrote. Even if about technology....well....being also a tech "enthusiast", i could say...i'm a slave of my passion for it... yes i always have my phone close to me...but yet... what's possible with it today is sometimes truly amazing.
I agree... what they can do is truly amazing. All of the information in the world is only a flick away on my phone.

However, I fear that as connected as we are, we are becoming more disconnected from each other and are turning into, well, zombies...

I can't count how many times I've seen people at a restaurant barely say a couple words to each other because they were preoccupied with their phones. I've actually seen a family out at dinner with the parents each on their cell phones, and the kids busy on their tablets... no discussion whatsoever.

...Or people walking down the street completely oblivious to their surroundings or where they are walking because they are too busy texting.

...Or the girl walking into you at Target because she was too busy playing with her phone.

Direct human interaction has almost ceased to exist anymore. Nobody talks or communicates with anybody else unless they are on the other end of a cell phone. This is particularly true with our youth.

Kind of sad for our youth, really.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Shit... I hijacked your thread! Sorry!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Did you? i don't think so... it's the chit chat section, a place just to spend time talking about anything :)
christo

Post by christo »

I also hate the overwhelming attachment to cell phones. People have isolated themselves even more than ever before. I don't know how many people have told me to just text them when I need to reach them. I'm like, nope don't think so. I also despise the restaurant thing. I love tech but don't even own a cell phone. I find certain things about them cool and convenient but mostly I think they are just way too trendy and another example of how society is dictated by greedy companies.

Also thought I'd add to my list, people who don't use turn signals, hell people with rude and inconsiderate driving etiquette all together. Smoking and especially smokers who just toss the butts where ever (a real problem where I work). Noisy neighbors. People who wanna keep large pets in an apartment. That is just cruel to the animal. Man I hate a lot. :)
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

christo wrote:I also hate the overwhelming attachment to cell phones. People have isolated themselves even more than ever before. I don't know how many people have told me to just text them when I need to reach them. I'm like, nope don't think so. I also despise the restaurant thing. I love tech but don't even own a cell phone. I find certain things about them cool and convenient but mostly I think they are just way too trendy and another example of how society is dictated by greedy companies.
I agree for the most part as I wrote above.

I do love being able to text though, within reason. It's a very quick and easy way to give a quick answer rather than calling. You can accomplish in 5 seconds what would take 5 minutes by calling. However, people have learned to abuse this feature.

While we're on the subject, here are some things that should be considered texting etiquette and things that I hate about texting...

1. Don't use 25 words in a text when 7 will do. I don't need to read a freakin' novel.

2. Don't text open ended questions that require a lengthy response, such as, "How do I (fill in the blank)". You won't get a reply, at least from me.
Any questions asked via texting should only require a 5 word maximum answer.

3. Don't answer closed ended questions with open ended replies. If asked, "what time are you coming?"... I don't need to hear all the reasons on why you might be early or late. "running late... 30 minutes" will suffice. See number 1 above.

4. Please keep emoticons and punctuation to a minimum. I don't need to see more smiley faces and exclamation points than words.

5. For the love of God, PLEASE don't try to hold a lengthy conversation with me over text. A few short back and forth message are fine, but if what you're after can't be resolved within a few texts... pick up the damned phone and call me!

6. If you're not my wife, don't text me a simple emoticon such as a smiley face or sad face.

OK.. I feel better now! That was almost therapeutic to write that!

I'm not an angry person... I swear!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

damn this forum is starting to have therapeutic effects as well? amazing :D
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

I hate robo telemarketing calls (attention senior citizens, you are eligible for, we can lower your electric bill, we offer chimney cleaning in your neighborhood this week, you have won a cruise). I hate automated telephone response systems (if you are seeking information on, press 1, and on and on). I hate neighbors who party late into the night with the music blasting. I hate people who think they are better than everyone else. I hate bugs (the biting and stinging kind). I hate women who wear shoes that are hard to remove. I hate women who wear shoes that look easy to remove but the women refuse to remove them. I hate getting old and getting more health problems (going to doctor this morning for sore on leg that hasn't healed since February). I hate the process of retirement and getting benefits. I have an annuity coming from past employment and it takes 3 months to be calculated after one submits 18 pages of paperwork. I am trying to sign up for Social Security and I was told it takes at least 60 days to make a decision, even if there is no problem (I had to submit proof of military service even though it has no effect on my benefits, as I served only 6 weeks and then was found unsuited to military life!). Luckily there is still much more to enjoy than to hate, even if it does not seem that way sometimes.