What do you hate?

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I agree with you on the cell phone thing and remember that lady who sued the mall because her dumb ass was staring at her phone and she walked into the fountain LMAO

also I hate people who think they are entitled to sue and claim to be a victim for UTTER STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!

nonamer

Post by nonamer »

What have those Japanese guys done more than me to deserve those cute ladies except borning on that side of the world :S

Yeah, that's what i hate nowadays :crash:
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

nonamer wrote:What have those Japanese guys done more than me to deserve those cute ladies except borning on that side of the world :S
Yes... for some reason the Asian ladies seem to be more "in tune" with foot fetishes and the power they have with their feet. At least that's what I gather from all the videos I've seen. The Asian cuties seem to have a better handle on how to tease and work a guy with their cute little feet.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

What i hate lately is ugly feet. Even on foot fetish websites it's nearly impossible to find beautiful feet.

What i mean by sexy feet is:

1. Size must be small. As measurements differ between countries a lot can't give an exact number. You know what i'm saying though. There were a lot of ladies in the vintage movies like i said; small feet, hands, big breasts, shapely legs, petite ladies. Doesn't exist anymore though, nowadays guys prefer horses. Anyway, shall not feel like i'm looking at a male's feet.

2. Toes must be getting shorter in sequence. Especially hate when second toe is racing the first one :crash: If you know the famous ethnicity by foot picture Egyptian is what i think it shall be like. For the ones who don't know and lazy to google:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7185_n.jpg

3. Front side must be wider and back side narrower. Not a box shaped fat foot at all.
Also no bones must be attacking the sides of the feet. Although she is very hot at that age Janot Mason's feet at close shots are a good example of that bone attack.

4. Toes/feet proportion shall be good. Although i love Japanese ladies feet a lot their toes are really short comparing to their feet.

5. Feet must be taken care of well. There shall not be injuries or callus(found the word in a dictionary). Pink colored soles are bonus.

6. Tan, black, beige nylons with reinforced toes and ankle/toe rings if they are suitable to the feet are all extra points.

7. The legs shall be beautiful that when coupled with high heels they shall make the feet look better.

8. It's better if the lady is tanned. Milk white ladies, start going to the solarium.

9. The lady herself shall be beautiful. Ugly people, stop breeding.

My profile picture is a good example of what i'm talking about. Tried to find some examples to add but couldn't find many. Quick selection of my favorite screenshots from my posts as i don't have much time, i may update the pictures later:
Attachments
download.php.jpg
t_vlcsnap_00017_147.jpg
t_vlcsnap_00074_694.jpg
t_vlcsnap_00093_178.jpg
t_vlcsnap_00004_557.jpg
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"