The wise man says: fetishists should think twice sometimes

Let's talk about the most beautiful creatures in the universe: women!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

The wise man says: fetishists should think twice sometimes

Post by nyllover »

I think what happens to this woman should make all of us think. I've read many times on the internet about some famous (or not famous) women that did something that catched the attention of fetishists like us who, then, started to write her e-mails...and this resulted in her stopping doing what she was doing. I think i've read on Mick's board that there was an American news presenter that used to dangle her shoes all the time...until some people decided to write her telling her how much he got excited by this....
Well, here's another case.

A woman starts a blog where (god knows why, but all women should be like her :superlol: ) she feels the need to tell the world how much she enjoys wearing tights and to speak about her collection.
The blog is here: http://www.ovenall.com/diary/archives/cat_tights.php

And this is the message she wrote that should catch our attention:
July 14, 2005
about the tights photos

To all the fetishists who found my photos of myself wearing tights:

I don't know how you all found me, and I'm well aware that I can't stop you from looking at photos I chose to post on the internets and ... doing whatever it is you do. Don't tell me; I don't want to know.

That said, please stop writing to me. I am not flattered that you like my legs. (I like them too and that's the only opinion I care about.) I am not going to tell you my age. (You would be disappointed if you knew. Really.) I am not going to email you more photos. I am not going to wear specific tights at your request. And I am definitely not going to join your online fetish group. (Though I am amused by the very existence of a German fetish group for photos of women wearing woolen tights. What will they think of next?)

Let's make a deal: You boys do your gawking and wanking in private and leave me alone. And in return I'll leave the photos where they are. This arrangement will give us all what we want: you get to stare at my legs and .. do whatever it is you do. And I get to pretend you aren't there. But if you insist on writing me all these creepy messages, I'm going to have to take the photos down. And then where will we all be?
So, again, let's all try to learn a lesson. Not every woman can be happy about the fact that we enjoy looking at her legs or feet. So, if she shows them not specifically for us...just shut up and enjoy the show! :bastardinside:

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

:noworthy: Especially your last paragraph. While I understand the desire to communicate with an attractive woman who caters to your fetish (whether she knows what she's doing or not) what these men are doing harms us all.

There are plenty of women on the net who are deliberately looking for attention (and money :) ) Send them the emails and leave the television and nonsex women alone. As a natural vouyer I am more than content to shut up, sit back, and enjoy a candid show.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

:ooook:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I agree 100% but theres always someone to ruin it for the rest of us.It depends on how sensitive the person is.Im sure Kelly Ripa has gotten letters about her legs and other body parts but she still wears short skirts so she plays it off unlike other "drama queens".Didnt this begin with Chris Scanlon on HSN?We can call it another"Chris Scanlon Disaster"
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hey FF, good to see you back. I always get a little worried when one of the regulars doesn't post for a few days. :lol:

I'm not sure if Chris was one of the first shopping channel babes to get creepy letters and emails. I know that Lisa Robertson from QVC had at least one stalker who made the news. It's partially because of him that QVC no longer posts who his hosting various segments. That hasn't helped much since most of the hosts have certain product specialties that they always appear for.

The internet has created a lot of opportunities, good and bad for all of us. It used to require a lot of effort to sit down and write a snail mail fan letter to your fav infobabe. Now email makes it a snap. It's much easier for those who have self-little control or some sort of mental illness to contact a woman over the net. This is why you see girls who don't have a listed email.

As far as Nyllover's original post, I believe that the news presenter he is referring to was Faith Daniels from NBC. She was a very attractive "80s" sort of blonde who seemingly could not keep her shoe on once she crossed her legs. If Katie Couric or Diane Sawyer receive such attention they appear not to show it.

Ultimately it is up to each of us to control ourselves. Worship from afar is fine, as is discussing the object of said worship. Example being our thread(s) about Eva Longoria.

But when you attempt to impose your will upon someone either in person or from a distance you could not be any more fucking wrong. And if something bad happens to you as a result of your irresponsible actions then quite frankly you deserved it. Every action reaps rewards or consequences. Think before you put pen to paper or finger to keyboard.

Remember, shut up, sit back and enjoy the show.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.