7 Aug 05 Update

Write here anything about the website or the forum: comments, suggestions, ideas...

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

7 Aug 05 Update

Post by Dead Parrot »

There's a lot to look at today.

Good job putting up the pics by Tumor and Slapped. They'll get the recognition they deserve. :ooook: (and hopefully inspire them to create more).

I like the innocent and nonchalant look on the girl's face in the David Beckham pic. Any idea who she is? This pic also makes me wonder if Posh let her foot wander around under a table as payback at a later date?

Can't say much about Beyonce, she doesn't do much for me.

The last Amateur and Candid image, number 152, will not load for me. Is this me, or is something else blocking the image?

Bitter Moon - I still remember the first time I saw this. I'd rented the movie because it looked like it had potential (and a few other non-under table foot scenes as well). I knew something was going to happen when they showed the dining room on the cruise ship. Especially when they showed Emmanuelle in that cockteasing and a half outfit.

I was disappointed when she went to the other table, but then she came back. As soon as she gave the look I was leaning forward and expecting it. I didn't have to wait long. Not the best scene but still a very good one.

EDIT - Is it just me or was Emmanuelle wearing something more akin to thights than stockings or pantyhose? To me they looked thicker than what I'm used to seeing. Great shoes too. Pumps that she can get in and out of in a second! :love:

You have to wonder "in canon" if she was doing that to some poor bloke at the other table before this scene. Getting him all worked up and then leaving.

Off-topic: I think Kristen Thomas is a beautiful woman. She was deliberately "frumpied" for this movie to contast with Emmanuelle. I used to have a great vidcap of Kristen from another movie. She was sitting on a lounge chair, legs extended out, no shoes. Covering her curvy legs and feet were a pair of dark tan hose! Her feet were just begging for a massage, or kisses.

Siesta - Hmmm, interesting. The film was made in 1987, and the summary sounds...well, bizarre. But that's not the point. Let's discuss instead having a 25 year old Jodie Foster with her feet all over the side of your face, and probably in your lap too. :love:

I like the way Julian Sands seemed to be having much fun at the expense of a very stuffy Ellen Barkin. Using the claws to tease her and raise her blood pressure looks like the sort of prank I'd do. :lol:

Good update Nyllover as we begin the downhill portion of the year to 2006!

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Wish you could find that vidcap of Kristen Thomas. I too think she's quite attractive for such a classy lady. Hmm, as for Emannuelle, I do think she is wearing tights, but I will have to wait to download it later. Great update.

BTW DP, it's not a bad year is it? Why downhill?
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

The Kristin Scott Thomas movie is "Up at the Villa" and it's a nice scene.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

kingdom wrote:BTW DP, it's not a bad year is it? Why downhill?
Is it a bad year? Yes and no, I don't want to elaborate on that because it's off topic. But we are on the downhill slide so to speak for 2006. Like once you get past Wednesday you are on the downhill slide to the weekend.
Feeture Feature wrote: The Kristin Scott Thomas movie is "Up at the Villa" and it's a nice scene.
Thank you sir!

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
ykantickleme

[ENG] Recent Update reply

Post by ykantickleme »

SIESTA - It was good to see this old, but familar scene, but I did not know that Jodi Foster was in it. I was just too young to remember

BITTER MOON - Haven't seen it yet, but I'll take your word for it.

By the way DP, I, too, am having some problems with the recent pics; there seems to be no way to download them as before, you just click "DOWNLOAD" and that's it. Did someone forget to put in the switch?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: 7 Aug 05 Update

Post by nyllover »

Dead Parrot wrote: The last Amateur and Candid image, number 152, will not load for me.
Fixed now...just forgot to put that picture online... :roll: